[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How seething will the pinhead anti-smarks of /asp/ be when this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: adamcole1004.png (316KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adamcole1004.png
316KB, 800x800px
How seething will the pinhead anti-smarks of /asp/ be when this manlet wins every major championship by the end of the year?
>>
>>3084972
ITT: things that will never happen
>>
I will unironically be ding-dong diddly seething if that manlet goes to the main roster weighing 97 pounds
>>
>>3085064
Vince loves him
>>
>>3085854
>Vince loving a manlet

hmmm
>>
File: hbk.jpg (53KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
hbk.jpg
53KB, 600x646px
>>3086222
>Vince would never love a manlet who habitually throws superki-
>>
>>3086230
Unless they are fucking each other like Shawn and Vince were in the 90's I doubt he will get a big push
>>
>>3084972
I like Adam Cole, he's actually funny and moreover can wrestle a good match and isn't dependent on the Indie thing of "Like be because you saw me in NJPW". He's actually trying to put on a good show not treating NXT like a free cheque the way that many in NXT do.
>>
>>3085854
If Vince loved him he would've skipped NXT. Haitch Jr. is 100% a Haitch project.
>>
>>3086317
See 90% of Finn's matches in NXT. Compare them to the work he did on the indies, and you can visibly see him not care about what he's doing a lot of the time in NXT
>>
>>3086317
>Like be because you saw me in NJPW
Well yeah, he can't pull that off because no one liked him in NJPW. His match at Wrestle Kingdom this year was so silent you could hear a pin drop in the Impact Zone.
>>
>>3086333
You knew what I meant, he can't coast off of his success in the indies. Like I'm pretty sure he won't be all "too sweet"s and shit. He's going to be his own guy as it were
>>
>>3086320
Only guys who've skipped NXT are Maria's armcandy, Gallows's tag partner and the best wrestler in the world.

>Haitch Jr.

Well that doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>3086349
Big Papa Strowman skipped NXT because he is a mastodon who draws dimes
>>
>>3086349
>and the best wrestler in the world.

Okada didn't skip NXT
>>
>>3086379
He worked the live events.
>>
>>3086230
KEK
>>
>>3086379
also they put him with Bray to have him teach him on the job. Bray post wrestling will probably get hired as a teacher in NXT
>>
>>3086420
Is that why Bray's so shit? He spent all his time teaching Braun, and forgot how to be interesting himself?
>>
>>3086425
Bray is actually good when booking doesn't get in the way.
>>
>>3086433
Promos, sure. He's still garbage in the ring, though. Only good matches were against legitimate veterans carrying the fuck out of him.
>>
>>3086425
>>3086435
>Bray is bad in the ring
I strongly disagree.
>>
>>3086435
But he even had a shockingly good match against CRYBACK
>>
>>3084972
Yea... all 5'6 of him....
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.