[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let’s face it, pro wrestling is still a male-dominated industry,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sashabanks.jpg (43KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
sashabanks.jpg
43KB, 642x361px
Let’s face it, pro wrestling is still a male-dominated industry, and as much as fans appreciate seeing the Divas get a chance to shine, it’ll be difficult for any woman to achieve the kind of WWE stardom that Cena and Austin have before them. If there’s any woman who can do it, though, it’s Sasha Banks. She’s got the look, the character, and the extraordinary ring skills that made her two NXT title matches against Bayley instant classics. (If you haven’t seen them, watch them both right this instant.) Beyond that, however, she has that special something that all wrestlers dream of having — you can’t stop watching her when she’s onscreen, and you can’t stop wishing she were onscreen whenever she’s not. Fans have been chanting “We want Sasha!” during nearly every Divas segment over the past month, an indication that WWE is underutilizing her and that it has a singular talent on its hands. Turning her babyface is only a matter of time. If it can harness her star power, we might be seeing the birth of the first truly transcendent female wrestler since Wendi Richter and Moolah were headlining on MTV. It’s easy to say that Sasha could be Sable popular and Trish Stratus talented, but that misses the point. Sasha could be the next Rock.
>>
>>3082688
CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E
>>
>>3082688
No, no. Please leave. This isn't the place for you.
>>
I'm guessing this is a copy paste comment from another site.
>>
I've seen this before. It's a copypasta.
>>
>>3082704
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/wwe-john-cena-next-babyface-roman-reigns-dean-ambrose-cesaro-alberto-del-rio-seth-rollins-hell-in-a-cell-raw/
>>
>>3082688
why do people give sasha all the credit for those matches and ignore bayley?
>>
>>3082739
You leave too
>>
>>3082752
no. gonna cry?
>>
>>3082688
THE SASHPUSSIES ARE OUT TONIGHT!!!!
>>
>>3082688
THE SASHPUSSIES ARE OUT TONIGHT!!!!
>>
>>3082739
I imagine it's because Bayley is decent but she isn't nearly as good at getting bad matches out of shitters as Sasha is.
>>
>Bayley is the next Cena
>Sasha is the next Rock

Aah women wrestling fags...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.