[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://stillrealtous.com/chris-jeri cho-got-styles-clash-unb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

http://stillrealtous.com/chris-jericho-got-styles-clash-unbanned-wwe/
TL;DR: Jericho was the one who convinced Vince to unban the Styles Clash

How can one man be so based?
>>
JeriGOAT
>>
>“When A.J. came in I believed he was going to be a huge star which of course he is. He had this finishing move called the Styles Clash which was kind of unofficially banned in the WWE because there was rumors that people had gotten hurt from it and all that sort of thing, but I knew it was a great move. I knew it was an easy move to take. I knew it was something that could give AJ an extra color to paint your pictures with. I basically…started using it (taking it) during matches just so Vince could see it. I figured if he saw it and didn’t want me to do it then he would know…and people were so mad at me because I was kicking out of the move like “Jericho’s burying A.J…” It’s like shut up you idiots I have a plan here…Eventually I went to Vince and said “Did you see that move that AJ Did?” Never using the words the Styles Clash because I knew…that name is taboo. Oh, the Styles Clash you can’t do it. So, I said you know that move where he picks me up and dumps me on my face?…He should use that as a finish!” Yes, absolutely use it as a finish.” So, I was able to kind of indirectly able to get the move unbanned by just doing it, and not asking for permission, and never using the name Styles Clash when I talked to Vince about it. Now it’s one of AJ’s biggest moves. I believed it could work. I wanted to stand up for it, but once again you have to be kind of sly about it sometimes. It was actually a pretty cool process and it makes for a great story in the book for sure.”

Jericho is one cool dude. One of the best in the vet roll right now.
>>
>>3082212
As based as it gets.
>>
Remember when AJ saved Ellesworth's life by adjusting midair?
>>
>>3082254
Damn, that takes some time and effort for Jericho to both think of it and to do it. The move is pretty safe for a wrestling move as long as the opponent remembers one little thing "DONT TUCK YO CHIN NIGGA"
>>
>>3082314
The cool think about that was, it still looked like a decent Styles Clash. It wasn't completely aborted
>>
>>3082314
i'd forgotten it was ellsworth

god that would have killed him on the spot
>>
>>3082254
>Jericho admitting he tricked Vince
Great thing to say publicly
>>
>>3082212
Undisputed greatest wrestler of all time.
>>
>>3082329
Yeah I'm sure Vince is going to get real pissed at Jericho for making sure AJ turned into a top star.
>>
>>3082212
The Styles Clash is shit though.
>>
>>3082343
You underestimate how petty Vince is
>>
>>3082321
I'd say it looked even better than usual. Obviously it can't be done like that on purpose because someone would get killed, but in that particular occasion it worked really well.
>>
Styles Clash is absolute shit tho. But I guess AJ wouldn't be complete without it.
>>
File: 0557976001480538994_filepicker.gif (2MB, 422x238px) Image search: [Google]
0557976001480538994_filepicker.gif
2MB, 422x238px
Too bad he didn't kill Ellsworth when he had the chance
>>
>>3082324
yeah, imagine how tucked his lack of chin was.
>>
>>3082254
BASED Y2J
>>
>>3082314
I do remember that. AJ is fucking Phenomenal.

>>3082489
Damn! Smackdown truly does have the best wrestlers, characters and spots. Based.
>>
>>3082212
Yet he can't convince Vince to give him a real world title reign. Yeah Jericho is real BASED....not.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.