[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hahhahahahahhaahah HAHAHAHHAHAHAH John! Are you listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7486.jpg (64KB, 960x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7486.jpg
64KB, 960x573px
>Hahhahahahahhaahah HAHAHAHHAHAHAH John! Are you listening to yourself?? This is why fans despise you John. They can see your bullshit from a mile way. You've been giving the same excuses for the past 5 years. First off. THE FANS HOLD THE KEYS??? If you honestly believe that your an even bigger corporate puppet than I am. If that were even remotely true, Zack Ryder would've been a WWE champion by now. Damian Sandow would've been a champ. Alex Riley could have been a champ. Oh and if you don't remember who he is, you can thank John for that. And if you've been watching Smackdown for the past few months. You can add Corbin and Rusev to that pile. Oh we shooting now old man. And how disgustingly arrogant of you to say you introduced the WWE universe to the likes of Owen and AJ. You think they're over because of you?? Naw dawg, they're over in SPITE of you. You're supposedly here because I can't do my Job? Why were you still here before I got to where I am? What about the others that came before me that were supposed to take your place? I remember a guy named CM Punk, he was supposed to be the next guy. And if you ask these people he was doing a pretty good job. What happened John? Do you remember? Oh yeah, he had to step aside to make way for you and Rock. I may not like the Miz but I agree with him on one thing. To you, all this is nothing but a joke to you John. Why? Because sooner or later you always get your win back. Must kill you to know you'll never get that chance with your brother and law huh? Oh and remember one last thing John, you can and probably will break Ric Flair's record. That's what you're hungry for right? But you will never be a fraction of the man he was, but I'll always be twice the man you'll ever be.
>>
>>3081781
What's the point of this thread?
>>
Don't quit your day job, OP.
>>
stick to writing fast food menus
>>
File: roro.png (693KB, 1023x581px) Image search: [Google]
roro.png
693KB, 1023x581px
>>3081781
>what's that, john? ya seethin? ya ding-dong diddly worked by BBD? ding-dong diddly awoooooooooooooooooooo when im through with you they ding-dong diddly call you john SEETHEna! ya been here 15 ding-dong diddly years an ya havent made as much an impact as i have in ding-dong diddly three! its time to move over and fuck ya weird khali-lookin bitch in ya big-ass mansion an make straight-to-DVD F-tier hollywood movies, ya biggest role was some shitty cameo in amy schumer's movie, ya a ding-dong diddly mess! how seethin can ya be? hulkster told ya to say ya prayers, eat ya vitamins, only thing ya eat is vince's chode, and all ya ever say is "yes please slide it in a little further vince daddy", ya ding-dong diddly queer. stone cold told ya to ding-dong diddly rebel, ya cant even rebel against nikki when shes out cuckin ya with bryan! now the new GOAT's ding-dong diddly tell ya somethin, hopefully, ya will finally take it to heart: have sex, gain height, lose weight, get a ding-dong diddly clue and please buddy PLEASE, take a DING-DONG DIDDLY shower
>>
I skimmed this post and I think it's not very good.
>>
>>3081801
This is actually pretty funny if you imagine Roman delivering it in an incredulous tone with a five second pause between sentences like he usually does.
>>
>Roman marks so shook after last night they're fantasy booking what his response should've been

WEW
>>
>>3081781
NIGGA IM NOT READING ALL DAT
>>
I don't know what's more pathetic at this point. The Big Cuck or the Romarks. What a horrible day for both.
>>
BASED OP WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
>>3081781
This is somehow much more pathetic than what transpired last night
Good work OP
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>3081781

>being THIS worked
>>
>>3081781

>being THIS worked
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.