[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Put Toni Storm in the front >She doesn't sign with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: DIUbi98XgAAyB8p.jpg (124KB, 891x501px) Image search: [Google]
DIUbi98XgAAyB8p.jpg
124KB, 891x501px
>Put Toni Storm in the front
>She doesn't sign with WWE
>She doesn't even make it to the finals
What did they mean by this?
>>
shes best looking one in that group
>>
>>3081382
They meant everyone else is fucking ugly
>>
They can't exactly give it away that Kairi is winning, Toni is the best looking and gets quite far in the comp.
>>
>>3081382
She did sign.
>>
>>3081470
She didn't.
>>
>>3081382
She's actually white, therefore she gets a front spot
>>
>>3081470
Toni is literally wrestling in the Stardom 5* GP right now ya mutant pinhead.
>>
>>3081382
Imagine how ugly the other competitors must be if they couldn't top these monsters and get on the promo pic.
>>
She and Baszler came across as the biggest ready made stars in the first round.
>>
>>3081382
Hopefully WWE doesn't go overboard signing all those broads. There are already more women in the roster than they can possibly know what to do with, and picking up almost everyone from the CWC ended up being a big mistake.
>>
>zeda jobbed to some tranny
it's not fair bros
>>
Am I gay if I want that German broad to dominate me
>>
>>3081382
Whoa its like they put all the less attractive ones in back, what did they mean by this?
>>
>>3081470

No she didn't.

She was offered a contract like several of the girls they didn't have under contract yet, but she turned them down due to other upcoming commitments and quite frankly the contract was pretty low. Working her current schedule, she would rumored to make over twice as much than what the WWE offered her. I'm sure if Haitch offers a little more she'll sign later when her calendar is empty.

Santanna Garrett is in the same boat. She's got WAY TOO many scheduled appearances for the several indy federations that she wrestles for to be able to sign a contract. Plus she'd have to drop several belts as well.

I wish both would sign.
>>
>>3082449
Depends.
We talkin full on penetration of the anus here?
>>
>>3082825
Well, I don't think I get a say if she's domming me
>>
>>3081382
this is gonna end up as another 205 Live isn't?
>>
File: gay.jpg (56KB, 477x316px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
56KB, 477x316px
>>3082829
yeah I think you might be gay bro
Or have issues with your mother or something idk
>>
Did wwe already scout the attractive women? This is shit.
>>
File: toni storm ass.gif (3MB, 400x427px) Image search: [Google]
toni storm ass.gif
3MB, 400x427px
BASED
>>
>>3082873
I don't want to hear that from you Dude Weed man
>>
>>3081494
Means nothing. They are allowed to finish their indie dates before reporting to the performance center.
>>
>>3081495
Fuck off Sarah Logan is beautiful.
>>
>>3082694
There was a post on her social media accounts how she was moving to Orlando. Good bet she signs/is signed.
>>
>>3082860
of course not. They actually try to put the women over. When has 205 been the raw main event? When have they even been allowed off the pre-show? Given promo time? How many matches have ALL the competitors gotten jobbers entrances?
>>
>>3081382
Who cares about this idiotic tournament.
>>
>>3081382
They booked the show before they did the marketing. Corporate saw in post production that Toni can be a star so they market her. Kairi and Shayna don't need marketing to get over.
>>
File: image.jpg (427KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427KB, 1366x2048px
>>3083183
This

Never thought I would ever be jealous of that idiot mad man pondo but fair fucks to him for being with her
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.