[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guys create their own fake promotion backstage for shits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (348KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
348KB, 400x394px
>guys create their own fake promotion backstage for shits and giggles
>ends up making a bunch of videos
>fans online love them
>Vince finds out people are getting over on their own
>decides to put it on RAW to show no one gives a shit about something he didn't book
>THIS FUCKING SEGMENT

On a scale from 1-10, how humiliated do you think Slater felt?
>>
>>3081114
8, real cringe

death of southpaw, now that Vince saw nobody cares

shame I loved the series
>>
>>3081114
10/10 Max cringe. This served negative purpose, and let's be honest, Slater's a far better worker than Elias. Why they saw a need to feed anyone to him in this fashion is beyond me.

Obviously, it's because they don't want to have all 3 members of 3MB anywhere near the championship picture at the same time.
>>
>>3081114
11/10
Heath deserved better. The fucking character of Wesly Pelvesly deserved better. Everyone involved in this deserved better.
>>
>>3081410
KIng didnt.
that was about as much KIng deserves.
>>
If they had done this in a smark city like NY, Philly or Chicago, they would've gotten a way better reaction. That and that teased BC reunion during the battle royal.

Memphis a shit.
>>
Chad 2 Badd and Tex Ferguson would've gotten a pop.
>>
>>3081114
I doubt that much thought was put into it, it was an Elvis impersonator in Memphis, that's probably as far as it went.
>>
>>3081603
>not knowing how fucking petty Vince is
>>
>>3081114
>>guys create their own fake promotion backstage for shits and giggles
>ends up making a bunch of videos

that's not what happened at all, the entire thing was a prewritten commercial for kfc
>>
>>3082150
It's all for KFC or Old Spice so far.
>>
>>3082150
Cena said in an interview that a lot of the characters were made up by the wrestlers themselves while goofing around backstage, the sponsorship deals were just an excuse to actually put in the effort to get it made.
>>
>>3082184
Ahh, the Spec Ops strategy of getting shit made
>>
>>3081588
I would have popped for them or Big Bartholomew.
>>
Good for based vince. Stupid meme shit that wrestling nerds love and think is "great" Flops on the main stage

So other words Southpaw = NXT
>>
>>3081114
>fans online love them

Nah
>>
>>3082184
Apparently Gallows has been goofing around as Texx Ferguson backstage for years
>>
File: 1503886826995.jpg (44KB, 532x524px) Image search: [Google]
1503886826995.jpg
44KB, 532x524px
>>3082423
>nxt
>>
SRW should stay in its own universe. Putting it on RAW will not make sense to casuals.
>>
>>3082553
yeah you can find a lotta footage of him doing the character (as 'Sex Ferguson') on the indies and of course on that podcast they used to do while in njpw
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.