[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>didn't get buried even when Cena went off script and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>didn't get buried even when Cena went off script and mentioned the Austin interview
>actually got the last word
>didn't use "le bury" because he had nothing else to say
>roman stole about 80% of deans promo to use against Cena
APOLOGISE
>>
Memes aside everyone knows Dean is the best of the Shield.
>>
>>3079914
dean is just cringe
>>
>>3079934
If Dean is cringe then Roman and Seth are fucking double the cringe. Atleast Dean doesn't fuck up his promos and doesn't have the laugh of a Llama like Seth
>>
>>3079934
hey roman
>>
When did they promo against each other? WWE from 2009 onward is just one big greyspot in my memory.
>>
>>3079914

Still waiting for WWE to turn him heel and draw dimes for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>3079946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfz5VSRW_VI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxQZkbzOido
>>
>>3079954
Damn, that was actually good. Maybe I was wrong about Deanetty.
>>
>>3079954
Fuck. /smack/ was so comfy back then.
>>
>>3079942
Seth could wrestle in the indies but he's lame as fuck. Roman is just... really really bad. Can't even cringe at him it's just... why?

>>3079945
see above
>>
>>3079954
wtf? I love dean now
>>
>>3079914
>Memes aside everyone knows Dean is the best of the Shield.

That doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot, but yeah definitely. He and KO are the best promo of the new generation by far.
>>
>>3079914
You like him only because you relate to him since he said he likes black guys.
>>
>>3080012
You like Roman because he is a tropical nigger himself
>>
>>3079954
BASED
>>
>>3080022
I don't like Roman.
>>
>>3079910
>>3079954
>actually got the last word

Because Shane walked in? That doesn't really count.
>>
>>3079954
The difference between Dean and Roman on the mic is night and day. Dean didn't need to get beeped to hold his own with Cena.

>>3079978
Yep, that was peak SDL, and they haven't come close since.
>>
>>3080049
Coincidentally, right before Road Dogg became head writer.
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (163KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
163KB, 642x722px
>>3080069
What? You don't like the way I've been booking SDL, son?

You don't like 50-50 booking, or wins and losses not mattering, or nobody having a character anymore, or wrestling just for the sake of wrestling with no story buildup?
>>
BASED DEAN
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.