[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the best promo of Miz's career? Has he ever been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7483.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7483.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Was this the best promo of Miz's career? Has he ever been that over with the crowd?
>>
He's on point every night you marks can't handle the bants so you hate him, and the Wwmeme refuses to push.
>>
OLD NEWS

Miz is done bitch, sleeping in a wet spot just like your whore mom, #dealwithit
>>
>>3079423

Worked me real good and I usually hate Miz.

Working me double was Cena trying to no-sell the promo with his smug "get a load of this guy" smile. At least Roman reacted along with the bit.
>>
He had better promos on SmackDown desu.
>>
>>3079423

The one where he starts backstage and comes out to the ring when he was US Champ.

>>3079462
>Cena trying to no-sell the promo with his smug "get a load of this guy" smile

Because Cena actually remembers they main evented WM together.
>>
>>3079423
The Talking Smack one and the semi-shoot at JBL way back then are better.
>>
Mayrse has been on fire these last two weeks.
>>
Mayrse has been on fire these last two weeks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.