[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NXT is the E's talent development territory >Provenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: not a draw.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
not a draw.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>NXT is the E's talent development territory
>Provenly decent talent gets moved to the main show
>Enzo and Cass are moved to the main show
What did papa Vinny Mac mean by this?
>>
Enzo's good on the mic, they sell merch and can be a fun babyface tag team act

OPetty is SAWFT
>>
Damn a bunch of tards look like THAT?
>>
Almost thought that was Simon Gotch for a moment
>>
File: enzblow and ass.jpg (81KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
enzblow and ass.jpg
81KB, 639x360px
>>3079394
To be fair they were super over when they debuted, and they were still kinda over before they broke up. You're right though, the problem with both of them is how one dimensional they are. Enzo can talk but can't do anything else, and Cass can be tall but can't do anything else. As soon as people started to get tired of Enzo talking and Cass being tall, they were fucked.
>>
>>3079418
I blame booking more than their one dimensional act. It's pretty much the Bray Wyatt effect. You can give them all the promo time in the world, but it doesn't mean shit if all they do is lose. I can't remember the last time they won a match before the breakup.
>>
>>3079418
>Enzo can talk but can't do anything else

Enzo is pretty good at selling getting the utter shit beaten outta him.

>people started to get tired of Enzo talking

?????
>>
>>3079418
the first time they legit debuted was during a dark match on raw and they got a shit reaction where people didnt know who they were

their tv debut was pushed back to a more favorable crowd like after mania or summerslam

they're shit
>>
>>3079453
>source: your ass
>>
>>3079453
>>
>>3079453
>>
>>3079394
Enzo legit can't fucking wrestle. he moves around like shit he can't even do a grapple right. how did he even make it this far?
>>
>>3079453
is that why when they made their "TV debut" people marked out?
>>
>>3079394
it doesnt matter how you wrestle if you can move shirts
>>
>>3079398
>he likes enzo and cass

literal edrone
>>
Enzo is the only good talker in the whole company aside from Cena.
>>
>>3079428
Nah, they booked Enzo to talk and Cass to take the hot tag. That's ALL you can do with them.

>>3079439
No, edrone. Enzo can BUMP, not SELL.
>people haven't gotten tired of Enzo

Dumb edrone
>>
>>3081160
>>3081168
>I'm just gonna call everybody an e-Drone it'll kill the meme
>>
>>3079418
At least right now with Enzo they're actually hiding his weaknesses with the booking, given how his story on 205 Live is he's annoying and can't or will never be at the level of the cruiserweights
Cass is fucked since he can't do anything right except getting backstage heat and now injuring himself
>>
File: bland-ass-and-no-dimes-enzo.jpg (533KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
bland-ass-and-no-dimes-enzo.jpg
533KB, 940x545px
MY NAME IS ENZO A-BORING
AND I'LL MAKE YOU CATCH CERTIFIED Z'S
CAUSE I'M A BONAFIDE DUD
AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

AND THIS RIGHT HERE
THIS IS BLAND ASS
AND HE DROPPED THE BALL
AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

BADABOOM
THE COMPANY'S DOOMED
AND RAW IS RUINED
>>
>>3081161
he's not even close to being in the top ten.
>>
>>3086056
Name 'em.
>>
>>3086166
Not him, but:

anyone
anyone else
a third person
that guy in the back
renee young
big cock charly
david otunga
finn balor's theme song
voice-over video package man
the wwe universe they have the most important voice of all brappadoooooo
>>
>>3086171
>he believed this was funny
>>
>>3080945
Fat smarks don't count. They'll cheer for any retarded nxmeme act
>>
>>3086166
>he defends enzo in 2017

low iq edrone
>>
>>3086194
My IQ's still a greater number than the amount of names you mentioned.

>>3086187
>hottest crowds of the year don't count
>this self-contradictory scenario I made up does
>>
The problem is lazy, boring, repetitive writing, simple as that. They had a way of writing in the Attitude era that allowed one trick ponies and people with shallow gimmicks to remain over, by placing them in different situations and seeing how their shtick fit in. Too Cool were over for like 2 years. Kaientai were fucking over and they never won a match. The writers today just don't have enough creativity or freedom. Every segment is either an in-ring promo followed by a interruption, or a backstage interview in front of a curtain with some brown woman. It's formulaic, everything looks and feels identical.
>>
>>3086203
>(You) in charge of counting

Didn't even name anybody, shitter.
>>
>>3085962

underrated
>>
>>3086224
>too dumb to understand why and how he's being mocked

L
>>
>>3086246
>edrones don't understand irony

Going for 0.8.
>>
>>3086250
Which kind of "irony" is your shitposting exhibiting? By all means, elaborate. Go on.
>>
>>3086255
>Which kind of "irony" is your shitposting exhibiting?

>edrone is too dumb to understand he's the subject of ridicule

0.7?
If he responds again it's surely 0.6, maybe 0.5, dependent on how upset he is.
Invalids are prone to fits of rage, you know.
>>
>>3086255
>>3086258
holy shit anon taking off the kiddy gloves for the foo'
>>
>>3086258
So what kind of irony would that be?

C'mon, clever-clogs. This should be easy for (You)

>hurr if u respond I WIN

Lonely, are we?
>>
>>3086269
By god, it's a 0.4.
We have work to do with this one.
>>
>>3086272
While your silly routine about IQ points is cute n'all (even if it proves you don't understand how IQ measurements work) can't help but notice you're still yet to drop 1 (ONE) name.
>>
>>3086277
Negative IQ?
>>
>>3086166
Cena
Jericho
Kevin Slowens
Matt Hardy
The Miz
Charlotte Flair
Xavier Woods
Smo' Joe
Aiden English
Fucking Deanetty

Of course you will just cry that none of these are better than your Milhouse guy, but that really is a matter of taste - whether you want a natural feeling promo, or just some dumb Pavlovian-conditioned catchphrases.
>>
>>3086280
>logical fallacy
>can't even spell "..." properly

Why is dropping even 1 name so hard for (You)?
>>
>>3086289
>>
>>3086288
Cena is only good when he breaks kayfabe (ironing), Matt hasn't cut a good promo since he was in ROH and Charlotte? Fuck outta here.

>bitches about catchphrase-meme promos
>praises Aiden, Xavier and fucking >Miz,

And let's not pretend Broken Matt isn't a memein' catchphrase machine.

>your Milhouse guy

what

>>3086296
For somebody this obsessed with the IQ meme sure doesn't seem like you know how it works.
>>
>>3086300
>what

>being this new
>>
>>3086300
>>
>>3086288
Pretty much this.
Enzo isn't actually good, edrones are just exceptionally stupid and clap like seals for funny catchphrases.
>>
MY NAME IS FUTURE ENDEAVOURED AMORE
AND IM A CERTIFIED GIMP
AND A TALENTLESS MUG
AND YOU CAN FUCK MY WIFE

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS ALWAYS GASSED
AND HES A NEGATIVE DRAW
AND HE FUCKED MY WIFE
BADABOOM. WHERES THE PEOPLE IN THE ROOM? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
>>
>>3085962
This put me in Kek City
>>
Damn, i had a similar experience. I saw Big Cass at a grocery store in St. Petersburg, FL . I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
do ya guys think that Big Cass believes that George Soros and the Rothschilds caused his injury? does he think that they're paying plants to not react to him?
>>
>>3080945
They never drew a dime from me.
>>
Why don't they just make Enzo a manager, how about this idea?

He feuds with another big guy and gets his ass kicked. One day he gets seriously injured. He still wants to fight but can't, cause the "injury". So he decides to get someone to fight for him. On some pay per view, Enzo helps his wrestler win by being ringside and interfering. Then just keep him as a manager that fights occasionally.

Hell, he could bring back Big Cass to fight for him when he recovers from his injury.
>>
>>3090030
why would he think that?
>>
File: Enzo-Amore-Red-Jacket-6-570x708.jpg (64KB, 570x708px) Image search: [Google]
Enzo-Amore-Red-Jacket-6-570x708.jpg
64KB, 570x708px
Is his gimmick that he's cringe and it's a mystery why he's over with the crowd?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.