[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion >ROH TV Champion >BSOJ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: kushida.jpg (47KB, 505x286px) Image search: [Google]
kushida.jpg
47KB, 505x286px
>IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion
>ROH TV Champion
>BSOJ Winner
>WCPW World Cup Winner

Why does this faggot keep winning?
>>
literally who?
>>
Not a fan, but while he is winning, Will Assplay is losing, so 100% OK with it.
>>
Based KUSHIDA working the anti-smarklets
>>
le time man is GOAT, pinhead
>>
>>3079290
>Devalued the JHW title

You forgot that.
>>
>>3079290
He shouldn't.
>charisma vacuum
>does the same spots every match
>redemption arc makes no sense
>gets booed in Japan
>>
>>3079551
>>3079555

Who else are they going to push? Spot monkeys like Osprey? Closet homos like Ricochet or Manlet Scurll? BUSHI? Get the fuck outta here.
>>
shouldn't this dude have graduated to the heavyweight division by now
>>
>>3079290
You forgot
>undefeated in MMA

Based KUSH
>>
>>3079565
He's literally too small even with how much smaller the NJPW top HWs are becoming.
>>
>>3079563
Closet homos? Ricochet has a son and is dating Tessa Blanchard. Scurll is dating Deonna Purazzo. Yeah, closet homos, dude.
And Osprey is of course spot monkey. Their BoSJ finale was one of the most emotional matches I've seen this year. It was fucking awesome. And not for the spots. it was a great story, Will having to fight guy he never defeated and loosing to him again after pulling everything he had and more.
>>
>>3079603
worked
>>
>>3079290
>WCPW World Cup Winner
How to kill any of the prestige your new tournament could have had 101
>>
>>3079605

This. Only dumbass foreigners care about the juniors. The Japanese fans sure as fuck don't care which is why Gedo books the division as shit as he does.
>>
>>3079619
gedo doesn't book the juniors. jushin liger does
>>
>>3079619
The japanese fans literally chanted "This is awesome" for Rico/Ospreay in 2016. First time it's ever been chanted in Japan, and they've never done that for heavyweights.
>>
>>3079619
No, they won't give KUSHIDA what he wants when he closes the show. Surely not. They won't come to shows and do Marty's woop-woops. Hiromu with Darryl is not one of the most over things. And when Hiromu and Dragon Lee go at it, the crowd is not roaring in excitement. Surely not. I am watching something else, huh?
>>
>>3079618
Was it Osprey v KUSHIDA final?
If so, KUSHIDA had to win. Not time for him to loose to Osprey yet. Both guys know it, Will beating KUSHIDA will be big in japan
>>
>>3079603
>Their BoSJ finale was one of the most emotional matches I've seen this year.
Closet homo detected.
>>
>>3079619
Hiromu is one of the most over guys in the company retard.
>>
File: XTD3opp.jpg (17KB, 450x278px) Image search: [Google]
XTD3opp.jpg
17KB, 450x278px
only faggots don't cheer for The Ace of The Juniors, Back To The Future Man
I bet you like hiromu and his dumb fucking cat. cringe.
>>
>>3079662

Hiromu isn't over the cat is over. Hiromu only gets a rub from put him with LIJ.
>>
>>3079711
He's was the 2nd most popular guy in LIJ even before Daryl.
>>
>>3079711
Girls were screaming his name when he came through the curtain before Daryl was even a thing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.