[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a 200+ day reign with the RAW women's title make her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: asuka translated.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
asuka translated.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Would a 200+ day reign with the RAW women's title make her the GOAT?

It would essentially be equivalent to a 2 year NXT reign.
>>
L I T E R A L L Y

W H O

?
>>
>>3079244
Reminder that this is a toned down translation and Asuka was swearing like a sailor
>>
>>3079244
>Would a 20+ day reign with the RAW women's title make her the GOAT?
>It would essentially be equivalent to a 2 year NXT reign.
ftfy

>>3079255
Swearing is more about tone than words, but, yeah, she was speaking preeeetty fucking aggressively, there.
>>
Assuming she manages to have a good match or two during it, yes. Her NXT run alone puts her, at the very least, a comfortable 2 right behind Sasha.

A good reign is easier said than done with Vince at the helm. Matches are short, 50/50 booking is everywhere and build up is lazy.
>>
>>3079251
Asuka
>>
>>3079244
boring overrated gook getting a monster push to pander overweight weeaboo smarks just like her cousin nakameme
>>
>>3079357
Another mark worked by the greatest of all time
>>
>>3079244
She's already the GOAT
>>
>>3079255
What is the actual translation then?
>>
>>3079639
the basic meaning is translated correctly, she's just saying it in a really rude way so you'd use swearing in an english translation to carry the same tone
>>
File: shiggydiggyasuka.png (299KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggyasuka.png
299KB, 500x375px
>>3079639
>>3079651
Whenever she rolls her r's or includes "ore!" just add an appropriate curse word in the sentence.

Loosly translated, she said:
>"How many god-damn times do I have to say the same fucking thing, you dumb motherfucker?!"
>"You can't fucking beat me, do you fucking understand that?!"
>"Who the FUCK do you think I am?! I'm Asuka, motherfucker!"
>"I'm going to put you in the fucking hospital! Get that through your thick, fucking skull!"

Based Asuka doesn't give a fuck about PG ratings.
>>
>>3079732
Based. WWMeme needs more women like Asuka and less barbie dolls.
>>
>>3079732
Goddamnit I love that crazy bitch
>>
The Raw women's belt is by far the least prestigious belt in the company. It's damn near meaningless.
>>
>>3079244
>200 day title reign
>RAM
Not a chance of that ever happening. She'll be lucky to hold it for 100 days.
>>
>>3079801
I don't think so. It still has a shine from the time Sasha and Charlotte were hot potatoing it.
Prestige of the belt is built over time. SDL women belt has no prestige. SDL World title has no prestige right now, because people who held it after Cena lost it in ELim Chamber were useless cunts.
NXT belt is prestigious until Wednesday, when Asuka relinquishes it. But it was prestigious even before, look at who held it.
Paige, Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley and Asuka. They were all really good, no shit worker (see Jinder) or someone who I can't consider a champion (see Heath and Rhyno).
If the belt is important to the wrestlers enough to put on either stellar matches (see IWGP HW belt) or their body on the line, that's one way how to make the belt prestigious. And second one is if you choose right champions. And NXT women's belt had that so far. Every single one of them was a star who nobody would bat an eye if they were a champion.
And now Asuka's reign. The longest reign in modern era, beating CM Punk and several other record reigns. The reign was made by necessity of not having anyone else who could hold it and you'd keep prestige of the belt. You can't put it on Peyton or Billie, if you want the belt to be considered top prize. Asuka beating everyone and dropping it undefeated makes anyone who will get the belt having to fill huge shoes left by her. But prestige is still there.
>>3079801
To get back to your point, I don't think it's meaningless, they are fighting for it. And only one who is loosing the belt right away after she gets it is Sasha. It's her story. Babyface Sasha will fight to get a belt, but she can't defend it. If she changes who she is, maybe she can?
>>
>>3079732
>Asuka is BASICALLY girl Makabe
OI OI OI
EMBAH MOON
FAAAAAK OOOOFFF
>>
>>3079732
I'm legitimately surprised she didn't low key call her a nigger, hell maybe she did.
>>
you need to be able to cut a promo to hold the Raw belt

look at how much Alexa buried Bayley and Sasha

Mic skills >>> workrate in the big leagues
>>
>>3080224
I hope they will put Summer Ray as Asuka's manager. You are not using her to wrestle, she is good promo, combine her with Asuka's body language and some Japanese promo where she curses her opponent.
See Heyman and Lesnar.
>>
>>3080218
Asuka loves the blacks
>>
>>3080224
>Alexa barely cuts promos anymore and puts people to sleep when she does
kek. mic skills will never ever matter in the wymyns division
>>
>>3079271
>#2
Well sure that's fa-
>behind Sasha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.