[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck bros, for the first time i've actually felt bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: images (13).jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
20KB, 384x384px
Holy fuck bros, for the first time i've actually felt bad for him. Cena is fucking intimidating.
>>
I dunno if I'm reading too much into it, but he genuinely looked shook a couple times in that promo.

Like, he dug deeper than he basically ever has before and showed some level of intensity for the first time in months trying to push back and then Cena was just like "lol buddy this ain't even half over." and teed off on him even harder.
>>
>>3079086
Damn he looks hot in that Picture, saved
>>
>>3079086
>makes millions
>pretty much untouchable due to the investment thrown at him
>gets buried on the mic by the former golden boy
>will most likely go over or stay protected on a B-tier PPV
>>
>>3079095
Ya still here? Fuck.
But living in the shithole ya live, ya will be dead in few months and we will be free.
>>
>Cena effortlessly burying Ramen and they haven't even had their match yet

Dance Empire gimmick when?
>>
>>3079086
This was the ultimate Vince's plan to make Cena the biggest face after he'll bury Ramen
>>
Why? Roman destroyed Cena and didn't need to take 5 minutes of rambling to do it
>>
>>3079089
this i felt so bad for Reigns ya could see the fear in his eyes
>>
>>3079111
No i won't die in a long long long time baby, and i don't live in a shithole. this place is a shithole
>>
>>3079089
All these marks don't get that Roman's frustration and stuttering was part of the worked shoot to go along with the idea he's "just learned how to do a promo".
>>
>>3079135
Yeah, Roman is TOO GOOD at promos. That's it.
>>
>>3079135
>WWE was working to make him look shit

nah

He's just shit
>>
>>3079086
It's not real loser
>>
well cena's much better at promos than roman

i'm sure if they had a good hair contest roman would win
>>
>>3079086
Cena is one of the very few guys on the current roster that can make his own promos and improvise on the mic so what we see tonight was a burial attempt. Roman, like all the guys on the locker room, knows Cena is the one who hold the golden shovel and just like Hogan before him, he isn't willing to share the spotlight with anyone.
>>
>>3079086
All Cena did was talk louder. both took jabs at each other but Cena was louder. thats it.
>>
>they give another star the hogan treatment
>this time the hogan is actually around

They really shouldn't have put them together.
>>
>>3079195
t.Roman with tears in his eyes
>>
>>3079200
They probably expected another Hulk Hogan vs Warrior or maybe a Hollywood Hogan vs The Rock but Roman isn't The Rock and Cena will never be Hogan
>>
File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (34KB, 599x503px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
34KB, 599x503px
>>3079195
>The reason I'm still here is because you can't do your job
>>
>>3079195
LOL at you trying to force this narrative in every single thread about it
>>
Being a legit Roman fan is suffering; I know he's not Austin or anything but damn
>>
>>3079444
I imagine life sucks for the actual legitimate Roman fans seeing the guy get wasted and squandered every goddamn week.
>>
>>3079444
He's not even on the same fucking tier as Sheamus

>>3079450
>wasted and squandered

3-time WWE World Champion
3-time Wrestlemania main eventer
>>
>>3079466
You know it's fake, right? None of that shit matters if his character fucking sucks.
>>
>>3079474
But he's still getting paid 'member? buh-buh-buhlee dat, h-h-haters *cries to Sika*
>>
>>3079195
Lol, wut?!

I want to rip on Roman fans right now, but after he just got eviscerated on live TV in front of millions of people who will never respect him again... I mean, what else can you say?

I just hope these Roman fans kill themselves so that they don't have to live with this embarrassment anymore.

Roman is fucking DONE.
>>
>>3079086
Cena is NOT intimidating. Many wrestlers have gone toe to toe with him on promos.

It's just that Reigns fucking sucks. He's not ready, never will be ready, and is the Shield Jannetty.
>>
>>3079135
>he's only pretending to be shit!

Romancucks, everyone.
>>
>>3079156
I mean barely. Roman's thinning pretty bad. There's a reason his hair is always wet
>>
>>3079450
>>3079466
I just want to see do some Undertaker shit and just shut up and fight niggas and shit; none of that "im the guy" type of shit
>>3079495
Probably. Which leaves the question who's the new guy? I'm putting my money on Almas
>>
Cena has been the best thing about RAW for two weeks.
>>
>>3079495
>Roman is fucking DONE.

For the first time in my life i'm looking forward to a ramen match.

He's not done, Cena's just doing his job getting him over.
>>
Cena is on fire these last two weeks.
>>
>>3079135
they edited that entire exchange out of the youtube version
>>
>>3079135
>"Roman's frustration and stuttering was part of the worked shoot to go along with the idea he's "just learned how to do a promo".
>they have tried to erase the footage from YT uploads of the segment
Boy aren't you just the retard of the century now
>>
>>3080272
>>3080280
Of course they did. You're supposed to think it was an accident at the same time that it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>3079135
Hahahah.
>>
>>3080357
>this tinfoil hat rambling bullshit to desperately try to convince yourself Roman is not a terrible shitter who got exposed
Occam's Razor dumbshit
>>
Roman was working a normal promo while Cena worked himself into a shoot and went off-script screaming about smark BS.

He looks like a fucking idiot to everyone but the wewdittors who hate Roman.
>>
>>3079500
This. "Indy midgets" Punk, Bryan and Styles all took on Cena head-on and came out looking better than ever, THE BIG DOG is just an embarrassment.
>>
>>3080395
It's a worked botch, marks never get to the point of comprehending them.

WWE saw how the nufans look more closely than ever and on purpose for mistakes to cry about it, they're just trying to steer the course of it now. It's not difficult to remove a clip from their YT uploads.

You're all deluded if you think that signing didn't go as intended. Roman flipped the table but didn't fight obviously symbolizing he got mad inside because he knows it's futile to talk anymore. That's becoming the Silent Badass 101. After WM he was 'forced' to 'shut up' too.

This is what he would've said if he was allowed to:

>Cena, you're not a Polarizing Figure. Like I said and everyone knows, you're a spin doctor, and right now you're tryna spin the globe we stand on. Not just horizontally, when you make us all go to sleep the Monday nights you're around, but vertically too. Because you're not some damn polar bear, you're a tropical animal, and you can be a parrot one day, a cheetah the other, but I'm standing face to face with you and I ain't no jackal, I'm the BIG DOG who's staked his claim on this yard at every PPV of the year!

>*cheers*
>>
>>3080412
>Welcome to the Jungle, "Jack". Kurt Angle's right here and he can tell you that you've been living in the Jungle from the moment you first stepped in this ring, and THAT is why you're still here. Yes, you're always hungry for more and ready to take on all comers. Because you cleanse your colon in the middle of the ring every time you fight somebody! My advice is to go "eat the world" with Bray Wyatt, because you may be big and tough and like to take your shirt off but at the end of the day you're a cult leader and a snake oil salesman just like him. That's how you survived in this jungle. Because running from the freedom of the polar tundra wasn't enough, no; you like throwing those geeky words around? You're after the 'heat', the noise, even if it's Hell for everyone but you. So what do you do, John? Who's your prey in this Jungle? I know. You went out from under the canopy where hawks like Hogan and the Rock soar high above you out into the grazing fields of little children who never got the chance to see a real Champion perform. You give them a bunch of towels and wristbands, your loyal flock and your prey at the same time. You pamper and flatter them, putting your hand on their shoulder and telling them even guys who suck can win medals, like you just did with Kurt! But don't you dare try it on me. When I said you can't bury me I meant you're not gonna pamper me one bit until my hand is on YOUR shoulder with a referee by my side! I ain't a sheep. I'm still in the deepest, darkest pit of the Jungle. I'm the kind of sick boy you won't grant a wish for. I'm still wearing Hart's sunglasses. And I'm gonna cure the cancer at No Mercy.
>>
File: dbd0.png (525KB, 594x346px) Image search: [Google]
dbd0.png
525KB, 594x346px
>>3080401
Reminder that Bryan legit rattled Cena when he called him a bad parody of a pro wrestler.
Then he beat him clean and Cena can never get his win back now.
Based DB 12 steps ahead of the game as usual.

>>3080412
>more tinfoil hat nonsensical drivel
done with you and your retard ramblings
>>
>>3080425
>Based DB
>extending your foot long leg toward a guy twice your size getting paid millions to humiliate himself and pretend it hurts and STILL gets the fuck out of there as fast as he can to make super hero movies because it's such a joke, then dropping the title one month later is "talent"

Done wih you and your retard ramblings.
>>
File: dbd3.jpg (5KB, 141x135px) Image search: [Google]
dbd3.jpg
5KB, 141x135px
>>3080439
>being this upset
>>
>>3080439
Are you always this seething about Bryan, John? Thanksgiving must be awkward.
>>
>>3080439
>he will never, ever get over YES!tlemania
>>
>>3080395
Ok, but what have the Scott Hall's finisher to do with any of this?
>>
>>3080873
I think he was talking about the AoP
>>
>>3080908
based
>>
>>3079086
Reigns give his best promo yet, still gets buried, he isnt the guy.
>>
Kurt made some hilarious faces through the promo too and even corpsed at one point
>>
>>3080949
Stop using my name.
>>
>>3080962

"No!"

ya noodlehead
>>
>>3080937
Roman is Vince's guy, so he is the guy whether you like it or not. Deal with it.
>>
>>3081030
Or we could just stop watching like 1.5 MILLION and counting have
>>
>>3079086
Cena in an orange t-shirt is not intimidating.
>>
>>3081030
Well he scripted him to be buried last night.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.