[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come neckbeards become literally aroused by stories of Suzuki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: minoru suzuki list square.jpg (31KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
minoru suzuki list square.jpg
31KB, 370x370px
How come neckbeards become literally aroused by stories of Suzuki abusing poor, defenseless trainees, but are taking a ridiculous moral high ground about Based Sexy Star?
>>
Because MiZu has talent
>>
Because being a sadistic asshole is Suzuki's entire gimmick. Sexy Star is a babyface and acts like an inspiration to women everywhere, but is a two-faced bitch.
>>
>>3078897
Having a sadistic asshole *gimmick* doesn't make it any less unprofessional to be sadistic asshole to people you're supposed to be training. At least Star shot on another wrestler.

The animosity towards Star is clearly originating from neckbeard incels who hate women
>>
What's the worst thing we know of that he's ever done to a rookie
>>
Meltzer pushes "muh culture" anytime stuff like that is brought up.
>>
>>3078908
Nothing. It's all kayfabe.

The real assholes are guys like KENTA who abused several NOAH rookies so badly that they left the business.
>>
>>3078897

Sexy Star put a couple of Indy shutters in their place. If some Indy midgets got booked by New Japan and tried to go into business for themselves they'd get the same treatment from the entire locker room and you dumb marks would applaud the Japs for it.
>>
>>3078897
Girls Rule. Women are Funny. Get Over It.
>>
>>3078918
I love how you can tell when someone has no idea what they're talking about and is just spouting generic edgy bullshit. Rosemary did absolutely nothing wrong and SS is a coward for shooting on her,
>>
>>3078908
he'll stretch guys but ive never hard of him causing genuine injury
>>
>>3078917
Well, that's not entirely true. Don callis told a story of when he personally witnessed MiSu stretching the shit out of Kawatos arm until he screamed in pain. I imagine there's other stuff from before when MiSu was younger.

The NOAH stuff goes deep though, Kento Miyahara hates Nakajima to this day because he bullied Kento as a rookie.
>>
didn't Shibata like kill a guy
>>
I imagine Minoru roughing up young trainees is more like Bob Holly shit, not rip a person's arm out of its socket so they are on the shelf for six months. If Minoru has a report of something like that by all means show us.
>>
>>3078926

Hansen legit beat the shit out of other wrasslers and fans but you marks never said shit because >muh stiffness.
>>
didn't Chris Benoit have to drink semen ice cubes in the NJPW dojo and then he killed his family
>>
>>3078951
Fmw guys did but they was basically a cult.
>>
>>3078960

Based Onita working the boys into homosexuality.
>>
>>3078933
Is there anywhere I can read up on the NOAH hazing stuff?
>>
CIMA tortured a monkey and reddit still likes him.
>>
>>3079057
Tozawa, Shingo and YO-HEY tortured the monkey.

CIMA saved the monkey.
>>
>>3078948
Stiffness isn't shooting you dumb babbymark
>>
>>3078933
Any source on that? I'm interested.
>>
>>3079069

It is when you're beating the shit out of paying costumers on your way to the ring.
>>
>>3079084
>getting worked
>>
>>3079090

>Oh I just busted a marks face open. No big, I'm legally blind so it's all good.
>>
>>3078889
>Based Sexy Star
How to detect a spic or an idiot
>>
>>3079080
>>3079029
A lot of it is pretty hush-hush as is most puro scuttlebutt but it's been acknowledged by puro fans for years that Nakajima and Kensuke Sasaki bullied Kento majorly. Strigga on Twitter talks about it sometimes.
>>
>>3078889
Because smarks are hypocrites
>>
>>3079098
When did Hansen bust open a fan?
>>
Suzuki does that to humble the young boys so they don't pull shit like this later on in their careers
>>
There has never been a story of Suzuki injuring a single trainee. He might be a dickhead but he's never actually fucked someone up, and they go into it knowing he's going to go hard on them and it's going to hurt, but they don't come out of it injured. Sexy Star shot on someone who wasn't expecting it in a match and legitimately fucked up their arm for no reason.
>>
>>3079140

He used to fuck people up on the regular with his cowbell on his way to the ring.
>>
>>3079167
Lol then theres this incident where he got legit KO's then woke up and went on a fucking rampage. No telling how many fans and cameramen got hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-h2XkL1B0g
>>
>>3078889
>Comparing a legend and a thot
Are you retarded or feminist?
>>
>>3079225
No one potatoes young boy king fale!
>>
>>3079166
I heard their was beef between them, did Sexy Star literally just do it for no reason?
>>
>>3079225

Based Hansen working himself into a Dusty Finish.
>>
>>3079279
Yeah. That big Islander woman put Sexy Star in a bad mood and she took it out on Rosemary
>>
>>3078918
Isn't Rosemary a really big deal in the US? Which is why other bigger named wrestlers are so mad? And Taya was an even bigger deal in Mexico. Sexy Star is shit and nearly killed LU with her slow, botch-filled matches. Suzuki is the fucking GOAT. It's not even comparable.
>>
>>3079275
South Park is more relevant & popular in 2017 than rasslin'
>>
>>3079279
Star started stiffing against the one she actually had beef with earlier in the match, then ran away outside of the ring for most of the match when she got stiffed back, leaving the other three to improvise, before jumping back in and shooting on Rosemary instead when she was expecting a regular worked armbar.

She's just a fucking coward.
>>
>>3078933
And he finished the story by saying he saw Kawato after and he was smiling. It's an honor to get stretched by Suzuki >>3079080
It was Lance Storm and Don Callis' podcast. A recent episode not sure which one though.
>>
>>3079363
Cool. Go back to /tv/, normie.
>>
>>3078933
>>3079542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S48sac-efZc
>>
>>3078889
Suzuki is a very safe worker who doesn't take advantage of people in the ring. If you ask to shoot with him, you are made aware of the risks and he'll hurt you. He doesn't injure people, however.
>>
i just hate mexicans.
>>
>>3079337
>Isn't Rosemary a really big deal in the US? Which is why other bigger named wrestlers are so mad?

She's not a big deal, but she is by all accounts a really nice person.
>>
Based Sexy and Suzuki putting these indy dorks out of commission, if Suzuki know's whats best for business he should put that manlet omemega out of action for good
>>
File: younglionmisu.jpg (94KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
younglionmisu.jpg
94KB, 1280x960px
Suzuki is old school. You have to weed out the weak through harsh training. He survived getting stretched by Fujiwara (the ultimate stretcher), Inoki and Maeda just as they survived getting stretched by Gotch and co. He knows that if you want to make it you have to be tough both physically and mentally.

It's not his fault some of these kids aren't cut out to be pro-wrestlers, or that the business has got pussified.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.