[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's like looking at a Heart rate monitor, everytime the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1477074168306.jpg (196KB, 1584x691px) Image search: [Google]
1477074168306.jpg
196KB, 1584x691px
it's like looking at a Heart rate monitor, everytime the Undercarder main events you get closer to death
>>
UNDERCARDER BTFO BY BASED ANON
>>
So this is something I've been wondering for a while.

We had no idea Undertaker was main eventing Wrestlemania 33 until the day of the show when Goldberg/Lesnar went on with two matches to go.

How many of these was the main event not known until the actual day of the PPV itself.
>>
>>3075005
I have an even better question

What fucking retard buys a PPV for one wrestling match like some anons here assume
>>
>>3075012
I mean yeah, it's not like the WM24 card was super fucking stacked outside of Undertaker/Edge and HBK/Flair.
>>
>>3075005
Wasn't the wm33 main event supposed to be Bray vs Orton because Orton won the rumble, which gave him the main event spot at mania?
>>
>>3075053
I mean, I don't think anybody ever thought Bray/Orton was main eventing even though he won the Rumble. The assumption was always Goldberg/Lesnar until, I assume, it became clear that this was gonna be Taker's last match.
>>
>>3074999
Undertaker was never a draw, the faggot is cringey as fuck and only spergs like him.
>>
Why did 4 receive such a low buy rate?
>>
>>3074999
It's quite pathetic you manually made an excel spreadsheet to make this graph, it's also pathetic you don't know how to save the graph as a picture and needed to screencap it, get a life
>>
>>3075028
Big Show/Mayweather
>>
>>3074999
WM was GOAT, what happened?
>Return of HBK
>First WM for Rey Mysterio
>Lesnar's first WM, in the main event
>Hogan vs. McMahon
>Rock vs. Austin 3

What happened?
>>
>>3077984
I meant 19 lol
>>
>>3077984
I don't think the number for 19 is correct. The Rumble that year had 585,000 buys. I don't believe the Rumble outdrew a card with Austin, Rock, and Hogan.
>>
>>3077984
>>3078380
A quick google indicates WM19 had a low buyrate. Weird.
>>
>>3077984
The Attitude Era ended, and business hit a brick wall. Booker T, Angle and Lesnar weren't over enough to fill 3/4 "main event" spots.
>>
>>3077984
>Hogan vs. McMahon was presented as the main event, and people were getting tired of Hogan
>Austin vs. Rock build was pedestrain as fuck
>Nobody on the Smackdown roster had any real heat, other than maybe Lesnar
>People didn't think HBK was really "back"
>Booker T wasn't over enough for a world title shot
>Undertaker was fighting fucking A-Train
>>
>>3078680
>Hogan vs. McMahon was presented as the main event,
Well, that'd do it.
>>
If WWE is more unpopular today, why are buyrates in this era higher than those in the attitude era?
>>
>>3074999
>WM12

Damn
>>
>>3075053
bro, that hasn't mattered since 2006 when Mysterio won the rumble match and didn't main even. It was even worse the next year when Rumble Winner Taker and Batista went on at the fourth match.
>>
>>3078869
Rest of the world. Up until like 21ish this was 100%America, since then Europe, Latin America etc. make up a sizable portion
>>
>>3078869
Rest of the world. Up until like 21ish this was 100%America, since then Europe, Latin America etc. make up a sizable portion
>>
>>3078869
they never disclosed international buyrates until wm 20

wm 17 still had the most amount of buys for any show domestically
>>
>>3078869
they never disclosed international buyrates until wm 20

wm 17 still had the most amount of buys for any show domestically
>>
File: 27b.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
27b.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>3075012
>he thinks people paid $100 for Mayweather/Mcregors undercard
>>
>>3075012
>>
>>3075012
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.