[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how will Sexy Star be punished? Also anyone that thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 6065447066_52407863e4_z.jpg (123KB, 640x518px) Image search: [Google]
6065447066_52407863e4_z.jpg
123KB, 640x518px
So how will Sexy Star be punished?

Also anyone that thinks she's ugly is a seething numale cuck
>>
>>3074842
This. She just did the world a favor by taking out gfw trash.
>>
>>3074842
>So how will Sexy Star be punished?
nope, but she will never going to to wrestle outside of AAA, like ever again
>>
It's sad and ironic, that this is probbaly the most publicity Sexy Star has had outside of Mexico. The heat should make her a draw, but no one' who's anybody is gonna want to work with her.
>>
>>3074842
why is she topless?
>>
>>3074842
She won't be

And she is ugly. Please get laid.
>>
>>3074977
She looks good as a mother mind you
>>
>>3074842

What did she do?
>>
>>3075015
Starting shooting on Rosemary and dislocated her shoulder.
>>
>>3075015

Put a legit armbar on Rosemary and fucked her arm up on purpose
>>
>>3075015
>She was in a 4way match
>Got mad at one of the girls and they started shooting
>Finished the match by putting the girl she was not shooting on in a shoot armbar and injuring her elbow

Fuck this cunt desu, supposed to keep your fellow workers safe
>>
>>3075061
>>3075042
>>3075033

Ok so she deserves a shoot squash.
>>
>>3074842
You have that pic unblurred, amigo?
>>
>>3075073
seconded
>>
Isn't this bitch dating kalisto or something?
>>
>>3075470
No. Kalisto's wife bought her mask and came with him on the red carpet. That's all.
>>3074842
GFW will try to turn it into angle, you can see Jaretts little cogwheels turning inside his weasel head. But Sexy Star will probably never again wrestle in SHIMMER, Cody went as far as saying she will not be in any locker room he's in. And he is main draw fro lot of indies he's on, so there's that.
See ya, wrestling career of one of the worst wrestlers LU made look at least passable. I hope you fuck of.
>>
Why is she naked
>>
Forced to strip nude at a big Mexican wrestling show. Let in all the Mexican animals, offer free food and marijuana and free tickets but don't advertise what's really going on.

Tie her, nude, in the ring. Arms and legs tied to the ring posts so she can move around (and be moved) but can't fight back too much or get away. The open the floodgates.

Thousands of Mexicans storming the ring to get a piece of her. Raping every hole multiple times, using every inch of her to get off. Literal gallons of cum from them all, drowning her womb and asshole and mouth. Keep the doors open so guys can keep coming in and out. I'm sure some sick lesbians would be into it, too.

Have one guy film it all and tell Sexy Star that he'll leak it if she ever says a word or wrestles again in Mexico. Then once it's all over have her slutwalk nude down to Brazil or Chile or whatever neighboring country is by Mexico. She'll have to climb their wall in the nude and still dripping cum.

Then show this shit in the USA to show how fucked in the head Mexicans are and to get money for our Wall, which is badly needed. Fucking criminal rapist pervert scum, at least this way something good happens from their debauchery.
>>
>>3075515
This is unironically how some people think
>>
>>3075515
/asp/ was a mistake
>>
>>3075526
>>3075531
moralfags btfo
>>
>>3075515
based
>>
File: trumped.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
trumped.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>3075515
Please go back to fagit, Donald.
>>
>>3075526
How else do you deter crime? I'm not condoning it, but that's kind of how Mexicans act. This is what they'll probably do, why not use it to get the Wall built?

I personally don't think rape is okay in some cases, but this is one where I could "look the other way" so to speak.
>>
>>3074842
You're gonna have to explain to the class how that isn't just a picture of Enzo Amore.
>>
File: tumblr_orc73gZVOZ1wn9kzoo1_500.jpg (23KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orc73gZVOZ1wn9kzoo1_500.jpg
23KB, 500x334px
>>3074924
It was probably a spot, tbqh. Female lucha is treated worse than female wrestling, especially in AAA. It's REALLY common to see hyper-sexualized spots involving the women and men on the roster.

Taya is an EXTREMELY good example of this. When she started in Mexico as a valet for HD Perro Aguayo she was also dating Cibernetico at the time who was feuding with Perro. Almost every match involved her trying to fuck shit up, but Netico would drag her to the center of the ring and spank her.

He's also thrown her up on the turn buckle and pulled her pants down (pic kind of related). Taya's also kissed almost every single male that Pentagon/Perro/Johnny has feuded with, as it's a real common spot for the FACES in the match to grab her by the hair, kiss her, and get pop of the night.

>>3075483
>No. Kalisto's wife bought her mask and came with him on the red carpet.
Actually, it was a female/open style mask to reflect Kalisto's design, but it looked really similar to Sexy's mask.
>>
>>3074842
>Also anyone that thinks she's ugly is a seething numale cuck
She's 34 and looks 45.
My wife is 32 and looks 25.
Let that sink in, like my chadballs on your forehead.
>>
>>3076286
Based
>>
>>3076286
>being so much of a virgin that you think your fleshlight is your wife

your hand doesn't count either
>>
>>3074913
>>3075042
>>3075033
WORKED. You marks are pathetic
>>
>>3074842
I think her face isn't as bad as some people say but her skin is fucking rough looking. She has the complexion of a 40 year old addict
>>
rosemary screamed like a weak little bitch lol im wishing for a career ending injury!
>>
>>3075515
But make sure no one takes her mask, that would just be disrespectful.
>>
more like butterface star
>>
>>3075515
Aww baby got mad cause rosemary was injured, fuck the rosemary nigga she taps like theres no tomorrow
>>
>>3076286
Based anon btfoing OPetty
>>
File: goldberg-regal-1482515647-800.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg-regal-1482515647-800.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>3075015
tried to pull a Regal and go into business for herself but unlike Regal she's getting hate for it
>>
>>3075073
This
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>3075548
Still can't handle the fact that Hillary lost?
>>
>>3077525

Regal didn't shoot on Roidberg. He's just so insecure that he got worked by the dirt sheets and thought that a perennial midcarder would risk his career trying to bury one of the hottest draws going.
>>
>>3078829
Regal was a fucking drunk, he didn't make the best decisions
>>
>>3078857

I'm not denying that Regal was a drunk pill popping fuck up at the time but when has he ever been anything but professional in the ring?
>>
She's your typical poor Mexican slut who had 15 minutes of fame and that went over her head.
Despicable none the less especially because she's subpar in the ring and isn't as pretty as the other women wrestlers.
>>
>>3075515
Lmfao this fucking guy
>>
>>3076286
Fucking based
>>
>>3078883
>when has he ever been anything but professional in the ring

Easy, during the Goldberg match.
>>
>>3079626
Not Regals fault that Goldberg was a shitter. The Jew played himself and then, in a typical heeb move, pushed the blame on someone else.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.