[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bum knee Is dean the greatest talker of all time? He could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: deanstonecold.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deanstonecold.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>bum knee

Is dean the greatest talker of all time? He could bring WWE back to the glory days.
>>
>>3074689
>Austin, be beating I'm gonna give you is gonna make the beatings you gave Debra look like a game of patty cake
Who was Ambrose trying to get over with here?
>>
File: stone cold sceptical.jpg (10KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
stone cold sceptical.jpg
10KB, 236x347px
>>3074689
>Is dean the greatest talker of all time? He could bring WWE back to the glory days.
>>
>>3074689
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Hw3MZzA3BV
>>
>>3074689
>Stone Cold Steve Austin? Ha! More like Stone Cold Steve Nigger.
I think he let his emotions get the better of him here
>>
>>3074689
kinda hard to cut a good promo when ya gotta walk on eggshells with pg ratings and maniac vince yelling in ya ear
>>
That was fucking hilarious. Deanetty tries to show off and instead he cuts one of the shittiest promos of all time right in front of and to stone cold steve austin. Embarrassing
>>
>>3074689
Still my favorite interview that was an hour of complete cringe, I wish I could bottle it.
>>
>>3074857
The way austin completely blows his 5 minute promo about bum knees with just a few lines after is great.
>>
>>3074689
Reminder there are very few wrestlers who would be considered good talkers out of the wrestling industry. In most cases the best would just be people like Steiner and Flair who can hype up a crowd with their cadence and not with what they actually say.
>>
>>3074689
Video game playing introverts don't cut great promos.
>>
>>3075239
>dean
>Video game playing introvert
He was too busy doing crack with his mom to be playing games.
>>
>>3075227
That's pretty much what being a good talking is u moran
>>
>>3075252
They all do it in the wwe locker room you bipolar faggot.
>>
>>3075335
M O R A N
>>
>>3074689
Glory days of 1.87s lel
>>
>>3075823
>U M O R A N
>M
>O
>R
>A
>N

What did the guy mean by this?
>>
File: 1503815153044.jpg (201KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503815153044.jpg
201KB, 800x600px
>>3074689
>Making bait threads because fuck all happening in WWE
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.