[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Triple threat match to determine once and for all who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>Triple threat match to determine once and for all who the Janetty is
>>
the gas tanks ain't gonna fill themselves, knucklehead
>>
>>3073838
Do you actually see full service gas stations where you live? Neat.
>>
>>3073833
>Injured retard
>205 Live
>Ms. Money in the Bank

It's kind of obvious, right?
>>
Cass is the Jannetty. Carmella is the Michaels. Enzo is the Cena/Hogan/Austin.
>>
>>3073851
>MitB means anything in 2017
Without Ellsworth she's nothing. She's in the bottom half of the women's roster talent-wise and she's about even in the middle looks-wise. She was getting shit on constantly until Ellsworth saved her, duh.
>>
>>3073862
Being on television period means she's head and shoulders above the other two.
>>
>>3073865
That's true, and I don't think Enzo is going to make a splash in 205L at all. TBK made it sound like it's a cooperative locker room working together to build something new, and Enzo is probably going to walk around like a loud jackass talking about how he got demoted. Can't imagine the type of fans who like 205L would be interested in Enzo's in-ring abilities at all.
>>
>>3073838
KEK
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.