[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think its nice to have a champion who actually cares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: odin.jpg (134KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
odin.jpg
134KB, 1310x873px
Anyone else think its nice to have a champion who actually cares and loves the title he possesses? Jinder would be heartbroken to lose it, other dudes wouldnt give a fuck.
>>
the modern day maharaja is best champ
>>
He is the best champ since styles. Vince sent Haitch and the rest of the boys a message with Big Poppa Poo.
>>
>>3073820
He's the second or third best champ since the last time it was vacated, depending on how much you liked HHH's short reign.
>>
File: 1502553624474.gif (2MB, 420x238px) Image search: [Google]
1502553624474.gif
2MB, 420x238px
It was great how everyone thought he was gonna get future endeavoured for stiffing twink Balor only to get rewarded with the top prize in the company.
>>
i think Jinder has been great as champ but I hope they give him a new promo, getting kind of bored of YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I"M INDIAN
>>
>>3073826
Watch the Talking Smack during the week of the shake-up. Jinder gets really passionate and starts pitching all the hard work he does, you can see gears turning in Shane's head as he watches him. You can pinpoint the exact second Jinder's push was decided on.
>>
He's the comfiest champ in a looooooooong time. Like, it's nice having a heel champ with legitimate good ol' fashioned heat, the kind that JR, Cornette and their ilk salivate and pine for. Sure, he may not be drawing dimes but as the OP opined, at least the dude adores the strap and would do anything to keep it (both kayfabe and shoot.)
>>
>>3073839
"MY PEOPLE" is goat promo.
>>
Everything about Jinder is good except that he sucks at wrestling.
>>
Being so anti-mark that you exclusively seek out marking to mark against is just as bad as being a mark, Jinder is shit.
>>
>>3073824
How would ya know, ya literally started watching WWE last year fatboy
>>
>>3073802
You want a mark as champion? Lmao get laid
>>
>>3073841
Shane has zero creative power you marky fuck
>>
>>3073839
>>3073909
Very much this. I'd love Jinder so much more if he was a better wrestler. Still like him.
>>
He is unironically an amazing champion
>>
I really like Jinder as champion.
He's big and tough but also knows how to use his minions to gain an advantage, as every champion should.
Champions who go into a match and try to win clean are morons.
You can't lose the title by disqualification or count out. It doesn't matter whether or not the interference is seen by the ref or not. If it is, he gets disqualified and he remains champion. If it is not, his opponent is at a disadvantage and he remains champion.

Jinder is smart.
>>
Anyone who actually likes this black hole of talent and skill is a fucking loser.
>>
File: z27J5uD.png (386KB, 845x475px) Image search: [Google]
z27J5uD.png
386KB, 845x475px
>>3073802
Idiot GLT VVarriors vvould rather hawe someone like Paige or Ziqler as Champioun vvho ejaculis on Belt and then let fans all sizes touch it (if you nevv around here - yes it reelly happen ), than a PANJABI vvho has dignity and attrack vvomen. And the don't stoop too such lewels.
>>
>>3073802
I heard him on that pre-Summerslam Cheap Heat live podcast and did a 180 on him, he's a really cool down to earth guy, cannot dislike him whatsoever. It's like the opposite of Dean Ambrose on the Stone Cold podcast
>>
He fucking sucks shit, stop being contrarians
>>
>>3074037
Link?
>>
Neville is a better champion
>>
>>3073802
He is amazing and I love him
>>
>>3073926
You didn't watch it, did ya you chicken nugget scoon?
>>
I still refuse to watch WWE while this jobber is world champ. I don't care that he is a cool guy IRL, his promos are shite, he is a shit worker that has hurt plenty of people, he looks like he is a part of Lo Down, his finisher is so fucking bad, all his matches end the same and he does not draw
>>
>>3073802
he's a great champion. much better than cena's 16th, fat wyatt or deanetty
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.