[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asuka vs Ember was better than Bayley vs Sasha with only a fraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: nxt matches.jpg (181KB, 427x476px) Image search: [Google]
nxt matches.jpg
181KB, 427x476px
Asuka vs Ember was better than Bayley vs Sasha with only a fraction of the backstory.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Sasha vs Becky was better than Sasha vs Bayley.

Meltzer overrates Bay Leno because they're from the same town
>>
Asuka vs Ember was fucking awesome. Aggressive, got the crowd lit up, and they didn't do a fucking shitty curtain call at the end like Sasha and Bayley. They let Asuka celebrate and leave Ember to get a sympathy pop.

Asuka and Ember fought like people in a rivalry, Sasha and Bayley fought like people pretending to be in a rivalry.
>>
>>3072457
Asuka v Ember had a good backstory.
>>
If you think Asuka vs Ember was even remotely close to Sasha vs Bayley you should neck yourself
>>
>>3072488
Hi Mercedes
>>
>>3072457
i'd argue they were equally great
>>
>>3072457
Having a fraction of the story is exactly why this match wasn't as good as Sasha vs Bayley.
>>
ASUKAWINSLOL ruined the match
>>
>>3072829
>job out the top babyface just to have have asuka vacate the title 5 days later
Seriously wtf? I expected better from Haitch.
>>
>>3072843
They wanted to carry that dumbass streak onto the main roster for some reason. There's virtually no benefit to doing so and a host of problems but oh well
>>
>>3072457
Can't prove you wrong because you're right OP. The 4 horsetty's are fucking cringe.
>>
>>3072829
>>3072843
She's providing sexual favours backstage right? There could be no other reason she's getting so much protection
>>
>>3072457
Sasha vs Bayley had two bigger stars and a much hotter crowd. It just felt bigger in a way that this match couldn't compete with.
>>
>>3072457
It was better on a technical level but falls short every other way
>>
File: ecripse.webm (3MB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
ecripse.webm
3MB, 640x322px
I agree. I didn't watch Sasha vs. Bayley until months after it happened so I'll never be able to fully understand how it felt to watch the match unfold live and see the conclusion of that story. It's still a very good match but it's like Punk/Cena in how you just had to be there.

Asuka vs. Ember I did watch live and it was a great feeling to truly have no idea who'd win. The last few minutes were crazy.
>>
>>3072457
It was a good mach but Ember is overrated as fuck. What's she going to do when taking a top rope tail bone bump every night put her in the hospital?
>>
>>3072457
The difference is
Bayley and Sasha were came from outta nowhere though Bayley was came from Shimmer but not as top female and their feud much like want show who's the best between them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.