[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>namedropped Wrestlemania before the action started >namedropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: GOAT.jpg (351KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
351KB, 1200x1200px
>namedropped Wrestlemania before the action started
>namedropped Inoki v Ali
>worked jbl and mcmahon by calling the biggest fight if all time
Hes got Vince by the balls now
>>
>ding-dong diddly waaaaaah ding-dong diddly jbl did a mean waaaaah I need 3 ding-dong diddly weeks off
>>
>Could have been the next JR if Vince and his butt buddy JBL didn't get in the way
>Has to settle for calling the biggest fight of all time instead

Poor Mauro.
>>
>WWE punishes a guy for having mental illness
>hahah see how you like that GODAMMIT hahah
>everyone else hires him to call their biggest fights

BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>3071412
Last night...Mayeather won
McGregor won
Boxing won
UFC won
Mauro won
The fans won
WHo didn't win? kek... VINCE AND JBL!!! lmao
>>
WWE always has this bad mentality of "WITHOUT US YOU'RE NO ONE", and Mauro just went ahead and butt blasted them so hard. JBL will be known as a skinnyfat champion on Smackdown, and Mauro's voice will be heard on a fight watched decades from now.
>>
Didn't they call him "MR" on tv? As in "mental retard"? They deserve to suffer for doing that.
>>
>>3071471
>top guy of UFC got beaten down by a retired boxer
>UFC won

pick one
>>
>>3071497
No that was legit made up by autistic Meltzer to support his bullshit narrative

$10.99
>>
>>3071497
That was King doing a callback to JR. I doubt it was malicious at all.
>>
File: 1502699681856.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502699681856.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>3071412
Something I noticed in boxing is that they have very attractive women, in bikinis, standing there doing nothing, with no purpose but to be ogled. The Corona girls come to mind.

How do they not have fat bitches and cucks demanding a stop to this? You'd think a sport this high-profile would be on the bandwagon of denying what look men are really drawn to. How do they avoid having obese samoans like Nia Jax?
>>
>>3071703
Literally nobody cares about boxing
>>
>>3071735
That's why that one boxing match outdrew WWEs entire year in one night right
>>
>>3071747
People watched it for the carny sideshow spectacle they created, not for the actual boxing. Hence all the dumb retards who thought McGregor actually had a chance of winning.
>>
>>3071703
>TFW based lucha promotion CMLL has hot girls dancing during entrances and coming out with Round 1/2/3 signs every show.

They're the oldest promotion in the world for a reason.
>>
>>3071756
Back when TNA just started they had girls dancing in cages
>>
>>3071703
Have sex, ya virgin pinhead
>>
>>3071703
>this high-profile
Nope.
>>
>>3071747
The boxing match with a guy who'd never boxed before is proof that boxing is a draw? You sure you thought that one through?
>>
>>3071642
He didn't win the fight, but he got a ton of money and publicity for himself and the UFC. Yeah, they won alright
>>
>>3071797
That was also nearly two fucking decades ago so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>3071858
Yes, boxing is such a draw that a guy who never boxed before drew an insane amount of money in a boxing match. I'll put it to you like this, do you think if Conor and Floyd had a WWE match that it would draw even $400,000,000?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.