/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know who got BTFO the most? Vince McMahon. Because those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

You know who got BTFO the most?

Vince McMahon.

Because those two did it exclusively for the money. People paid to see a fight that was almost obvious.
And they still made in 1 night more than WWE makes in 1 year.

And they are vanilla midgets.

In the meanwhile Vince is stuck with his no drawing mastodons like Roman, Boring Corbin, Big Glass.

This is the most obvious evidence that Vince is out of touch with reality. Size does not mean a lick anymore. Nor do looks.
McGregor is a draw because he talks trash. Mayweather is a draw because he talks trash.

Charisma and mic skills are the only things that actually matter.

Side note: Wolfcuc BTFO forever as well and Neethammer too.

Box had Mayweather
UFC has McGregor
WWE had Daniel Bryan.

Everyone else does not draw a dime.
>>
tfw the gate $ for this fight alone is 10 times more profit than WWE will make in this entire year
and the gate $ is peanuts compared to what they made on PPV lol
>>
Bryan had no charisma or mic skills tho
>>
>>3071071
I get what you're trying to troll with, but this is a once only match.

Come back to me when they can make 1000 per seat four times a week, every week for a year.

No, not "e-drone seething" or whatever. I agree with your idea, just the trouble with WWE is saturation. If they only did the big four PPVs and Raw once a month they could charge 1000 per seat for mania and sell out.
>>
>>3071099
>"no charisma"
>more over than WWE

The GOAT leaves you BTFO again
>>
>>3071105
which proves the WWE model is garbage. 2 tv shows a week, 3 webshows (205, NXT, Main Event), Total Divas, other WWE network shows, a PPV at least once a month, and they still can't outdraw a one time match with YEARS of that airing schedule. they spend too much money on infrastructure and associated costs with spreading themselves so thin to put 6000 butts in the seats.
>>
>>3071118
The chant is goat good point
>>
>>3071143
>Bryan isn't over, chanting DAN-IEL BRY-AN is over
>>
>>3071119
No you fucking numbskull. If this was the tenth time McGregor and Mayweather fought this year, nobody would watch.

Look at Punk. Sold loads of tickets. Got found out. Nobody would watch him for free next time. This is identical. CM (heh, just noticed the coincidence) talked a big game, got blown away, nobody would pay to see them fight the second time.

Sure this once they got a massive buy rate and ticket sales, but long term the WWE wins.
>>
>>3071071
This. Conor is same age as me so I can guarantee when he was 11-15 years old he would of been a huge Austin / Rock fan because wwe was massive in the UK back then, literally everyone at school watched it every weekend and kids were getting stunnered and chokeslammed at every break time, physical ed class just turned into attempting wrestling moves.

But still you have to realise and accept this shitty out of touch pg wwe is nothing new. Wwe is geared towards children/teens. Something for all the family. I don't know why so many of us cling on other than nostalgia. It's never coming back. Why don't they do an ecw show again once a week , have it air from like 11pm to 12.30/01.00 ? Then they can let people loose to be themselves, talk like normal people bring joey styles back with mauro on commentary, get the weapons and sluts and Batista back etc. Would this work? As in, would it get ratings?

Imagine they did this and it became really popular and started to btfo ram and memedown.
>>
>>3071184
>long term the WWE wins.

kek imagine actually believing this

WWE is only getting less-and-less popular at an alarming rate
>>
>>3071184
>but long term the WWE wins.
lmao the absolute tri state area of e-drones
>>
>>3071178
Yea that chant gets used a lot not the yes chant that is used for anyone now lmao sit down smark
>>
>>3071071
As it turns out, real fighting is more interesting than fake fighting
>>
>>3071071
>/heem/ are that mad
Nigger just fuck off
Connor fags are worse than big dog fags
>>
>>3071184
Nope, ufc makes more money than them every month
>>
>>3071184
>seething e-drone

and thanks for proving my point. WWE spoonfeeds the same matches and same shit every week. that worked back in the territory days before tv and internet when they could travel from town to town performing the same matches. that doesn't fly now but they keep doing it. I don't need to see Reigns vs Strowman for the 13th time but WWE thinks I do.

then when they do something RIGHT, like holding the champ off TV and saving him for PPVs to make it a must see event, people bitch about that. Hogan didn't need to be at all the shows, so the shows he went to were all the more special. WWE lost that, and now its to the point the fans don't tune in at all.
>>
>>3071071
I've been hating the wwe for a while but after this event, wwe looks like a joke, they're the outcasts of the mainstream world.
>>
>>3071071
Mayweather draws because of his skills and his streak.
>>
>>3071105
Then the whole business model is wrong.

If one fight a year makes more money than 4 fights a week for a year, time to undo the latter.
>>
>>3071118
He wasn't over. Smarks just wanted to get themselves over and hijack the show.
>>
>>3071071
you know not all blacks are hung but this nigga won 50 times in a row at professional scene without losing once, i guess its safe to say mayweather is a BBC big dick nigga
>>
>>3071474
As I said in the OP: Neethammer (you) BTFO

Manlets draw.

You are out of excuses. Manlets in one night make more than WWE in 1 year.
>>
>>3071071
Everyone watched and talked about this fight. Nobody can say that about WWE, they are completely irrelevant.
>>
>Calling Conor McGregor vanilla
No you literally do not know what that word means.
Stop doing that.
>>
File: MeanwhileOnAsp.jpg (245KB, 1177x1057px) Image search: [Google]
MeanwhileOnAsp.jpg
245KB, 1177x1057px
>>3071184
>bringing up Punk randomly out of nowhere just to shit on him
>>
>>3071184
SEETHING
>>
If Conor was going to lose, he did it exactly how I figured he was going to; gassing out.

In fact I figured that once Mayweather hadn't found himself on the mat by the end of round three it was over.
>>
Based Conor shitting on WWE and Vince yet again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVR13IhuUy4
>>
>>3071071
>You know who got BTFO the most?
I would probably think Mayweathers wife
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.