[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the most popular and profitable feud in wrestling history was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

the most popular and profitable feud in wrestling history was between a wrestler and a none wrestler and they only had one official match

so tell me weebs why does everybody care about workrate? history shows it's not the most important part of wrestling
>>
>>3070951
To be fair, Austin vs. Vince also used Mick Foley, Undertaker, The Rock, and Triple H to actually carry out the feud in the ring. There were lots of good matches that were under the Vince vs. Austin umbrella. But you're right, they need to get back to great personalities and great stories.
>>
If workrate mattered so much, how did Mick the dick Foley get so over and become champ?
>>
Everyone knows this, OP. Smarks complain about the lack of engaging storylines all the time. You're not telling anyone anything new mate.
>>
>>3070965
Foley knew how to work. He was the straw that stirred the Attitude Era drink. He made all the top guys look better from Austin, to Rock, to Triple H, to Undertaker.
>>
>>3070951
Nah they had way more than one match pinhead 18+
>>
>>3070951
>le vince couldn't wrestle meme

Vince could do moves and he could sell, if he'd actually set his mind to it he could have been a great worker but he never booked himself in long matches
>>
File: austin.jpg (155KB, 1008x456px) Image search: [Google]
austin.jpg
155KB, 1008x456px
Ok let's put Vince aside and look at Austin's biggest wrestler-wrestler feuds.

>Rank from best to worst in terms of workrate
>Rank from best to worst in terms of storyline
and then
>Rank from best to worst in terms of drawing

We shall get our answer.
>>
>>3071064
>Best workrate
Bret
>Best storyline
Bret and Rock
>Best draw
Rock
>Worst draw
HHH
>>
File: 1503809714645.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503809714645.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>3070951
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0v2uTbw4pXL
>>
Different things work for different situations at different times.

Sometimes a feud will draw because of promos and characters.
Sometimes a feud will draw because of story.
Sometimes a feud will draw because of workrate.

I'm sorry if this makes your head hurt.
>>
>>3071468
what feud has drawn close to level austin vs vince did on nothing but workrate?
>>
>>3071477
ricky savage and tugboat jim timmons
>>
>>3071481
sorry but who?
>>
>>3071064
>Rank from best to worst in terms of workrate
Bret>Rock>HHH>Angle>Taker
>Rank from best to worst in terms of storyline
Taker>Bret>Rock>HHH>Angle
>Rank from best to worst in terms of drawing
Rock>Taker>HHH>Angle>Bret
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.