[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at all those empty seats. Is this from RAW, Smackdown,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: boxing.png (2MB, 1099x829px) Image search: [Google]
boxing.png
2MB, 1099x829px
Look at all those empty seats. Is this from RAW, Smackdown, NJPW? Nope, this was the Mayweather-McGregor fight.

>The official attendance for Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s technical knockout of Conor McGregor was just 14,623 at T-Mobile Arena, more than 5,000 seats short of a sellout

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-mcgregor-sell-out-attendance-only-14623--119884

Boxing BTFO
>>
I bet the ppv numbers were horrible too.
>>
>>3070445
The cheapest seat for this was $1,350 (probably in the nosebleeds) whereas $1,350 at a non big 4 WWE PPV can prob get you front row at the PPV and at the following Raw/Smackdown, breakfast lunch and dinner day of, and $100 to spend on a prostitute afterwards
>>
HOLY FUCKING CRINGE AND IT WAS CALLED "THE BIGGEST FIGHT IN COMBAT SPORTS HISTORY' FUCKING KEK
>>
they are anti draws.
>>
>>3070449
i thought they lowered the prices a few days ago.
>>
that's just the hard camera side
>>
>>3070445
How was the gate though?
>>
>>3070507
Not released, Mayweather said it was the biggest gate of all time
>>
it's the hard camera side you fucking weeb
>>
>>3070445
boxing truly is dead
>>
>>3070533
kek
>>
Literally nobody outside of USA and MMAnlet community cared about this. Boxing is dead and MMA has peaked in 2011.
>>
>>3070533
>it's the hard camera side
nice meme
>>
>>3070445
>Ding-Dong Diddlyfighting midgetettys being ding-dong diddly anti-draws

Nothing ding-dong diddly new here ya pinheadetty
>>
File: UFC_205_event_poster.jpg (80KB, 220x318px) Image search: [Google]
UFC_205_event_poster.jpg
80KB, 220x318px
>20,427
Doesn't seem worth it for Conor professionally. Boxing paid out the ass to get Conor to make a relevant fight for them again. Mayweather and Pacquiao only sold 16,219 tickets. A lot of those tickets went to celebrities who were probably asked to be there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.