[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that UFC is fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: bald coward.jpg (60KB, 750x370px) Image search: [Google]
bald coward.jpg
60KB, 750x370px
Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that UFC is fucking done after this week?
>McGregor retired and embarassed
>Rousey forced to retire
>Jones busted
>worst year financially
>>
File: 1499844496618.jpg (12KB, 198x273px) Image search: [Google]
1499844496618.jpg
12KB, 198x273px
Come on anon, it's like you forgot what country we live in. It's too big to fail, regardless of how bad it actually gets.
>>
>>3070381
How is a MMA fighter with no professional boxing experience going 9 rounds with someone considered the GOAT of his weight class a loss?
>>
>>3070387
It was a work ya /sp/ troglodyte
>>
>>3070387
Well, Connor lost. That's a loss in the real world, dunno about MMA
>>
McMuffin isn't retired, but he's definitely going to demand mroe money for his next UFC fight, and with Jones going down he has even more leverage to bend UFC over a barrel because there's no other draws left.
>>
>>3070391
It's a loss in a boxing match, Floyd didn't beat him in a MMA match
>>
>>3070395
Then maybe that jabroni should stay with MMA.
>>
File: Phil-CM-Punk-Brooks.jpg (27KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Phil-CM-Punk-Brooks.jpg
27KB, 615x409px
don't worry Dana I will carry the company back to relevancy like once i did with WWE.
>>
>>3070399
Well only boxing fans are stupid enough to pay McGreggor 100 million dollars to fight Maywether
>>
>>3070381
Dana should really consider to kickout USADA...
>>
>>3070402
Based CM Phil fixing for a redemption arc
>>
>khabib vs ferguson
>khabib wins via RNC
>khabib chokes out gooby in the 2nd

until this happens UFC still has a major draw

OR

Conor goes up to 170 and takes the belt of Tyron "he dindu nuffin" Woodley
>>
>>3070415
That's because MMA is incapable of paying even their top stars like Connor or Ronda a fraction of that. Boxing is just that much bigger than MMA.
>>
File: Overeem-GIF.gif (3MB, 250x138px) Image search: [Google]
Overeem-GIF.gif
3MB, 250x138px
>>3070417
He really should. USADA does nothing but ruin fighters. We all want to watch jacked up monsters ripping each other apart.
>>
>>3070484
Connor is shit at 170. He barely contends with Diaz.
>>
File: vince ruins everything.jpg (5KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
vince ruins everything.jpg
5KB, 259x195px
>UFC will destroy the WWE and wrestling will die with it

Yeah, sure...
>>
File: 1499706194806.jpg (445KB, 1314x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1499706194806.jpg
445KB, 1314x1439px
>>3070402
>What? Punk isn't brave for getting in an octagon with no prior experience just to get beat up for big money. Anyone can do that.
>McGregor is so brave for getting in a ring with no prior experience just to get beat up for big money. Not everyone can do that. Big Respect.
>>
>>3070506
>McGregor is so brave for getting in a ring with no prior experience just to get beat up for big money. Not everyone can do that. Big Respect.

At least he hang in there for 10 rounds. There are professional boxers that couldn't get that far.
>>
>>3070512
I'm 100% sure Floyd was just toying with him to make the fans happy that he lasted so long.
>>
>>3070512
Boxing is silly because you get paid more the longer the fight goes on for because of advertising. This encourages fighters that like money to prolong a fight longer than necessary. Mayweather could have ended it so much quicker.
>>
MMGay as a whole is pretty much done.
>>
>>3070494
No, boxing is dying, you needed a retired illiterate to draw big numbers, no one is going to come close to him or de la Hoya's drawing
>>
>>3070512
Nigger I know next to nothing about boxing and even then it was painfully obvious that Floyd dragged it on on purpose.
>>
>>3070381
It's like wwe losing the rock and austin
>>
>>3070395
>Floyd didn't beat him in a MMA match
>Floyd didn't beat him in a wrestling match
>Floyd didn't beat him in a pillow fight
>Floyd didn't beat him in a shootout
But Floyd beat him in boxing, the style Conor agreed to battle in. Why you insist on moving goalposts is beyond me.
>>
>>3070523

People have been saying "boxing is dying" for 100 years. Somebody always comes along to take the place of the big draw.

That's not to mention that it's actually thriving everywhere apart from the US, but Americans think their country is all that matters.
>>
>>3070381
I guarantee you he regrets not leaving with those brothers
>>
>>3070675
They agreed to play sport A, why would this at all impact sport B?
Is boxing done if Mayweather tries his hand at golf and gets btfo?
>>
>>3070381
GSP will do a good number.
>>
>>3070869
GSP.
>>
>>3070872
remains to be seen
>>
Even Brazilians stopped giving a fuck about UFCetty
>>
File: IMG_0691.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0691.gif
469KB, 512x807px
Wasn't McGregor going to WWE anyways?
>>
>>3070888
"Fook da WWE" - Connuh Muhgregga
>>
>>3070883
All of their fighters get destroyed
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.