[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Outdraws the Entire Wrestling Industry in 1 night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

>Outdraws the Entire Wrestling Industry in 1 night

FAKE FIGHTING BTFO
>>
>manlets don't dra-
>>
>>3070178
Their fight was fake, tho. The thing was fixed from the beginning, from the laughable race angle that only Americans care about to the end, where a washed up boxer who can't even knock out his own woman wins by TKO.
>>
>ONLY MASTODONS DRAW
>>
>>3070178
Holy kek wrestling btfo
>>
>>3070194
>being a salty mmanlet
>>
>>3070194
Does that make McGregor less than a woman?
>>
>>3070178

I was just thinking about this shit as a wrestler watcher myself. It's hard to keep to the kayfabe that the Glorious Bobby Roode is such "box office" and "big money" when I watch this and realize just about everyone involved in this match probably had to come out millions richer.
>>
Who the fuck paid full price to watch this shit? Everyone I know either streamed it or went to the bar.
>>
>>3070324
Ameriburgers.
>>
Midget boxing in which one midget doesn't know how to punch and another midget who only knows how to block

is ten times the draw of

WWE's Big Hoss Summerslam main event with Brock, Braun, Roman, and Samoa.
>>
Why doesnt Vince sign these guys to 205 Live?
>>
>>3070268
no that guys just talking shit

next time ill know to skip a match if its someone with 20 years of experience versus someone who debuts
>>
>>3070338

You didn't know what to begin with?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_necibiWJVp1qkwgav.jpg (69KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_necibiWJVp1qkwgav.jpg
69KB, 300x264px
>>3070194
>only Americans care about the race angle
>Hatton vs. Mayweather didn't pull a bunch of drunken white englishmen over to vegas to se their boy get KO'd
>>
>>3070326

We all went to the bar or went to the house of a friend dumb enough to buy it.

Try again.
>>
>>3070333

You might not realize it, but Conor would lose a shitload of his credibility in MMA by doing anything for the WWE. MMA fans are not like pro wrestling fans at all. At least not the ones that know what the fuck is going on during a fight.

Becomes pretty obvious with the shitflinging between the two fanbases that goes on. The fans don't like each other.
>>
>>3070268
Indeed. It confirms him as an irishman.
>>
>>3072267
Pussy Irish
>>
>>3070178
based
>>
why did Mayweather keep turning his back to Mcgregor?
>>
UFC fans are the biggest marks in sport and it's hilarious to see one of their heroes humbled by a past his prime boxer
>>
>>3070178
>Fake fighting BTFO
>when talking about boxing
lmao
>>
>>3072398
It was scripted
>>
>>3070322
I've been looking down on wwe ever since I got into this Floyd vs Connor fight and the fact that they completely ignored triple h's request
>>
>>3070178

Well, it is.

Plenty of wrestling federation opponents thought it would be a good idea to fight in the original UFC. They were beaten badly by street fighters half their size.

Then the street fighters got fucked by BJJ fighters, BJJ fighters got fucked up by muay thai etc.

MMA is ever-evolving. The idea the UFC and MMA could ever combine is absurd. It would lead to an immediate boycott from MMA fans. We got into this shit because we didn't like pro wrestling. Brock Lesnar had to prove himself to the UFC, not the other way around.
>>
>>3074179

WWE and MMA, that is.

People who like fighting don't like weird plays with microphones or whatever the fuck you guys do. We're going to figure out that you're not showing us real fights very quick.

Don't try.
>>
>>3070178

add to everything-

If it's not already obvious something doesn't sit well with any of us that have been in any of this. Conor lost for sure, but Floyd was constantly exposing the back of his head knowing that he couldn't be struck there. It's what I'd do to avoid getting a mug shot.
>>
>>3074214

Actually, I know it know. Not that Mayweather isn't the GOAT but fuck...something about this fight doesn't sit well I"m sorry.

He was too quick too turn around the whole time. It's straight-up against the rules so far as I know and the referee should have forced May to turn around and face Mac on several occasions.
>>
>>3074229

If the rules were followed I mean, we would have had a war.

Instead we had a battle, but at least the money was worth it. I get Conor totally, he wanted to die on his shield. That's not how boxing works, and that's why we don't like it.

Fair play.
>>
>>3072398
cowardice
>>
>retards actually looked at an undefeated boxer fighting a MMA fighter in a boxing match and thought it'd be entertaining or that the MMA retard would have any chance

Then to top it off the spent 100 dollars doos like good goys
>>
>>3070178
okay I don't know much about these sports but I watched the fight and thought it was weird that a non-boxer went 10 rounds with an undefeated pro and actually won a few rounds (three? idk). Felt like boxing looked weak because of it. how would floyd do in an mma fight?
>>
>>3074249

We were trying to figure it out. There was no way of knowing. Conor did what we thought he'd do. In fact, he did a lot more. You'd know that if you had ever walked into,up to, or anywhere around a ring where you have to fight another person.

It's you, and them unless you want to humiliate yourself in front of at least 48 people. Dude you aren't even shit unless you've ever fought a match. The fuck are you doing on /asp/?

>all these wrestling threads

posers idolizing posers
>>
>>3074254
floyd would literally be unconscious within 30 seconds
>>
>>3074214

Many UFC fans are WWE fans or were before WWE stopped being cool.

You're just a dweeb UFC mark who literally just tried to say you and your buddies watching have any idea of what is going on during a fight. You're one of many armchair fighters who legitimately think you know how to fight because youwatched two vanilla midgets hug in a ring.

People don't like UFC-only marks because they often come off as delusional elitists who try and look down on other things to make themselves feel better. All you do is watch a semi-worked event organizers by glorified carnies to please a fanbase who eats up the ridiculous hype. Very similar to WWE, which UFC based itself off of.

And Brock didn't 'need' to prove something to you cocksuckers. He simply got paid alot of money to come in, became the biggest UFC draw off all time, then went back to WWE. And I guarantee you or your highly esteemed buddies paid to watch him (if you were even a fan back then, and didn't just start watching and trying to be a quick study historian).

TLDR: STFU
>>
>>3074255
>We were trying to figure it out.

jej

how much money did you lose on it? be honest.
>>
>>3073705

More like Mayweather decided how each round would go and exactly when to finish the fight. He scripted it and mccregor could not do anything about it
>>
>>3070324
My house bought it twice (2 different TVs) We had 28 people over. Went though a keg and a case of Jameson by the time the fight was actually over
>>
>>3072398
You cant hit someone from behind. Mayweather was basically turning his back to stop from getting hit/lure McGregor into doing it and getting DQed
>>
>>3074296
this

Good to know not everyone here is retarded
>>
>>3074545
wow what a fucking bitch floyd is
>>
File: 12421422.png (468KB, 619x604px) Image search: [Google]
12421422.png
468KB, 619x604px
"I am boxing!"

-Conor Mcgregor
>>
>>3074296
btfo
>>
>>3074895
he is the biggest draw in boxing history though
>>
>>3070194
I mostly blame the 0-0 non-boxer for the TKO finish.
>>
>>3074849
Say what you will about Floyd - that his fights are boring, he runs away, etc. But he fights TO WIN by any means necessary.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.