[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ACKSHULLY itsth tradithional for Japanesthe crowdsth to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Antonio-Inoki-239x300.jpg (12KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
Antonio-Inoki-239x300.jpg
12KB, 239x300px
>ACKSHULLY itsth tradithional for Japanesthe crowdsth to be quiet.
Where did this meme come from?
https://streamable.com/du687
https://streamable.com/wsvsy
>>
>>3067356
No idea always found them to be pretty loud espeically 90's AJPW
>>
>>3067356
It came from "muh different cultures", implying japanese people can't be amazed and/or can't show it too
>>
File: nujapanmales.jpg (557KB, 991x716px) Image search: [Google]
nujapanmales.jpg
557KB, 991x716px
>>3067356
from people who look like the guy on the left
>>
>>3067356
Thinly veiled racism purported to be cultural understanding.
You know, who's better at explaining the social traditions of Japanese people than a white westerner?
>>
>>3067356
Came from faggots like stone cold amingo and lukie.
>>
>>3067356
from Nufags who have no idea what they're talking about & redditors who want to appear smart but are actually clueless.

>Kenta Kobashi & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi vs. Dan Kroffat & Doug Furnas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qng13D2kKBo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qng13D2kKBo
>>
>Hashimoto & Takada get a bigger pop doing a fucking test of strength than any finisher spam in modern New Japan
Sad!
https://streamable.com/0g8um
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 500x435px
>>3067413
Baba had two terms for ajpw 90s. Royal Road and 4 devas/ Shitenno Kings style.

The later one is for the main eventers.
>>
>>3067422
Based Hash and Uncle Nobuhiko drawing in record Tokyo Dome Numbers for Battle Formation !
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 600x400px
>>
>>3067356
Even Naito vs Kenny at the G1 finals was loud. Nu Japan fans just make excuses because the crowd is genuinely bored 90% of the time.
>>
File: i_studied_the_flips.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i_studied_the_flips.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>NuJapan fags' favourite flippy guys get no crowd reaction
>'i..it..it's tradition that J..j..japanese crowds d..don't m..make any noise!'
>>
>>3067511
Crowd was loud the whole match (despite I personally didn't like it) ya old jaFag drone
>>
>>3067469
Crowds analyze until action heats up. Nothing today is hot as the 90s or the 80s.

Salary men and most dudes into mainstream culture don't watch Njpw anymore. Njpw admitted when Bushiroad brought it out, females familes increased. But not the other types of fans.

Most grown men hate flippy shit when older.
>>
>>3067528
This is true. Look at the crowd in the 90s: it's filled with cool young men going wild at the Dome shows, tough looking guys in suits at Korakuen Hall. You had to impress a tougher crowd back then, and they managed to do it.

Now it's beta men, women and children at the shows, who are the ones making the noise that >>3067517 is talking about because they like easy to digest, no thought required flippy shit.
>>
>NJPW is doing well again
>i-its not the right crowd, muh salarymen
why are oldfags so embarrassingly butthurt?
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 640x905px
>>3067572
Kidani admitted if they want the salary men or core tv watching audience back, they gonna need legit guys like Oka and Kitamura and etc.

He admitted they need more strong style and shooters and even mma types. (No he won't do mma/wrestling hybrid matches either).

Japan is obessed with who is strongest.
>>
>>3067645
Enjoy your kiddy wrestling bud. Who's your fave, lil' guy? Le terminator weeb man? le Eberyding is Ebil man? Le trangillo man? Or do you like the ladies in the crowd? I imagine it's quite thrilling for someone going through puberty like you; women are strange and mysterious to you aren't they?

Speak up, don't be shy around the big boys! we want to hear your opinion! We're not gonna hurt you! Aww he's so quiet!
>>
>>3067645

Nobody is saying that retard. Still they're not beating 90s Njpw attendence and tv ratings.

It's still not consider mainstream like old Njpw.
>>
>>3067685
That's the best news I've heard in a while. He probably realised they'll never sell out the Dome with the product they have at the moment and is looking back to the time where NJPW sold out multiple Dome shows a year, e.g. when they had shooters and strong style instead of flippy guys.
>>
>>3067685
are these Strong Style History shows recorded?
>>
>>3067736
Them and Inoki ism and rjpw aren't.

Only Igf new is recorded. The fees for tv are going up and there's 60 promotions in Japan as Mutoh said, so it's frenzy to get on tv.
>>
>>3067715
Okada and Natio will have to be grandfathered in with those guys though.

There's rookies above 5 foot 10 signed on as well.

The wrestling style won't change but you will have actual big men doing it and looking less flashy costume wise and no flips.
>>
File: nu-japan.jpg (448KB, 1011x801px) Image search: [Google]
nu-japan.jpg
448KB, 1011x801px
>pic related
>>
Ah yes, the weekly 'Back in MUH day' thread where oldfag contrarians try to look cool and different by whining about how much better 90s puroresu was. Carry on boys.
>>
>>3067918
better than the daily threads from Nufags who have no idea what they're talking about, who have just jumped ship from WWE and are acting like kids on a sugar rush.
>>
>>3067960
Yeah God Forbid people actually find something CURRENT in wrestling that they actually like. That's the worst, they should just sit around on XWT watching old shit for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>3067977
Would do people a world of good if they watched some older stuff to be quite honest.

Old = bad is such a dumb fucking way to look at things.
>>
>>3068006
Never said old = bad, but there is a whole shitton of new = bad in this thread. Acting like superior assholes doesn't make anyone want to watch the stuff you lot claim is better, just makes you seem like bitter old fucks who can't accept change.
>>
>>3068018
I'm not even old lad, just have watched my fair share of older stuff and find it has much more substance than the stuff today. There are of course great matches occurring in this era, such as Shibata/Okada, but most are overrated trash like Naito/Omega.
>>
>>3067703
Most autistical post I've read here all day and that's saying something.
>>
>>3067413
how will NuJapan fags ever recover?
>>
>>3067703
>>3067572
>>3067528
>>3067511
>>3067422
YOU say Okada I say Hashimoto

YOU say Red Shoes I say Tiger Hattori

YOU say Destino I say Yakuza Kick

I was born in the wrong era, Bring back the 90s!! Like if You Agree!! XD
>>
>>3068400
by posting Kenny Omega gifs.
>>
Because only casuals go to NJPW shows, they have no hardcore audience anymore. Nu jafags online don't understand this, and since weebs think of themselves as experts on Japanese culture, they try to "explain" the lack of crowd involvement.
>>
>>3067356
Full vid on the first link? This shit looks good.
>>
>>3069544
t. Never been to a New Japan show and seen the nerds with the newest merch who line up three hours before showtime and pay monthly dues to get access to the best seats
>>
>>3067511
You can literally see the crowd applauding in that picture.
>>
>>3068472
Literally 2010 tier, but what would you expect from a reddit njpw fan

>b-b-but muh ace!!
Give it a ding-dong diddly rest ya pinhead
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.