[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nobody is ready for Asuka >Nobody can stand toestotoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: swagska.webm (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
swagska.webm
2MB, 540x300px
>Nobody is ready for Asuka
>Nobody can stand toestotoes with me
>You talk too much
>Ember Who? She work here?
>There is no women’s revolution, there is only Asuka
>The moon never shines brighter than the Sun. Of course, the Sun is me.
literally better than anything from the women on the main roster
>>
This is true. Based NXT writers playing to Asuka's strengths.
>>
>>3065353
Can't wait to hear her first 5 minute long scripted promo on RAM. I may just cringe out of my own skin.
>>
>>3065353
I don't think I can recall a single line from a single promo that any other woman in WWE has cut. Asuka is truly the GOAT
>>
>>3065370

Same. I wasn't against this women's revolution crap but none of the four Horsettys can come close to Asuka's GOAT status.
>>
>Wrestler doesn't speak strong English
>Give her promos that are short and to the point.
>Let her natural charisma do the rest.
Wow it's almost like creative's job is to like.

Hide the talent's weaknesses and accentuate their strengths or something.

Weird.
>>
>>3065353
She's the best https://streamable.com/0p21m
>>
>>3065353
cringe

I'm actually wondering how they will even try to make her work on the main roster.
>>
>>3066011
she will be a comedy jobber
>>
She'll be jobbing to Bliss soon.
>>
>>3066021
>>3066022

Just like it was guaranteed that Asuka would lose to Ember and not kick out of the Eclipse? I can't wait to see what you faggots come up with next. Stay worked ya SEETHIN pinheads.
>>
>>3066053
Lol, I knew that would work.
>>
Posting here before some seething NEET posts that yummy webm again
>>
>>3066057
>Carter sperging out again
>>
File: worst dropkick in the business.webm (810KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
worst dropkick in the business.webm
810KB, 480x360px
>>3066061
FATSUKA BEING FAT MAKING YA SEEETHE
>>
>>3066067
that autistic as fuck dropkick
>>
>>3066067
YUM!!!
>>
>>3066064
Lol, I knew that would work.
>>
>>3065363
>>3066011
THE REIGNING
>>
>>3066057
Papa Haitch isn't going to be protecting his little cock sock on RAM tho. Gooka is done
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.