[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I missed this when it came out and been watching the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg (47KB, 248x371px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg
47KB, 248x371px
So I missed this when it came out and been watching the first season. Why are none of you nignogs hyping this shit up? Does it turn to shit in the later seasons?
>>
>>3064866

Awww, need a safe-space you obese autist?
>>
>>3064859
All their obese following moved to NJPW, you would know it if you weren't this new wootist
>>
>>3064959

Ah like flavor of the month shit. And nigga I took a break from wrestling 15-16.
>>
>>3064859
>Expensive to produce
>Funds for following seasons are always reported as questionable
>AAA has shitty talent relations and drives LU's main draws away
>Season 3.5 has been mostly a filler tournament
>>
>>3064859
Season 1 was great but I couldn't even watch season 2
>>
>>3065023

Gay. The first season has been pretty based. I have heard about AAA being a shitshow though.
>>
>>3064859
Season 1 was GOAT
Season 2 was good
Season 3 has been great.
Don't root for Pentagon, there is never a payoff...still true to this day :(
>>
>>3065054
Just believe anon, just believe
>>
>>3064859
don't buy the "filler tournament" line, there has been a great tournament (basically CWC caliber) but it isn't filler, it's building to a huge UL3 main event.
>>
>>3064859
>>3065539
not to mention building a bunch of other storylines in the meantime that will most likely blow off AT UL3.
>>
>>3065539

I hope so, I'm almost done with season one and this booking is based. So much better than the Fed or NJPW these days.
>>
>>3065073
after this week's episode I'm really losing hope
>>
>>3064859
We started watching when it came to Netflix and it was boring so we never bothered to watch anymore
>>
Started watching it two days ago, based Melissa alone makes the show worth watching
>>
>>3064859
Hi trp
>>
>>3065023
>Expensive to produce
>Funds for following seasons are always reported as questionable

How the fuck is this relevant to your enjoyment of watching the show?

>filler tournament

Are you dumb?
>>
>>3064859
cause it's boring as fuck
>>
>>3064859
The roster is amazing and there's like two people on it that aren't that good (sexy star and cobra moon) the rest are all based as fuck.
>>
>>3065762

Definitely anon. The episodes are short so the flippy shit doesn't wear on me and makes the big guys look bigger like Cage and Based Ryck. Also the crowd doesn't try to get themselves over like Full Sail or smarky cunt cities.
>>
File: jack1.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jack1.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
>great roster
>quick matches
>paranormal gimmicks, storylines
>over the top stuff
>blood
>heavy on kayfabe
>solid commentary duo with Vampiro sperging out at least once per episode
>you don't feel tired after watching one episode because it's like 45mins long

>>3065762
At least Kobra is pretty much a manager now.
>clap clap SSSSSS
>>
>>3065772
That's because there's always some action in the ring so the people who are in attendance never get bored and don't bring beach balls because of it.
>>
>>3064859
Season 1 and 2 are great. I find 3rd season lost its charm, I know im not alone in that sentiment.
>>
>>3064859

Most recent season is a bit slow IMO, but Lucha Underground is the best wrestling related show on television.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.