[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all the criticism he receives, what pisses me off the mo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
For all the criticism he receives, what pisses me off the most about POO is that he was the last WWE superstar to have his entrance music written and produced by based Jim Johnston, while other more qualified wrestlers overall have to stick to whatever garbage 3 part loops CFO$ threw together for them on Fruity Loops in an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZboDbgiW4

Overall, if you pit any of Johnston's entrance songs up against CFO$'s pile of trash and if you're wearing decent headphones, you'll immediately tell the difference. One sounds like digital over compressed trash while the other is a real entrance theme with actual production value behind it.

I miss Johnston. Just like with the pyro and the titantrons and overall video production, you can really tell they're low on finances as soon as any of CFO$'s early TNA quality songs hits.
>>
>>3064237
Baron Corbin's new theme is by Jim Johnston
>>
>>3064249
Didn't know about that, that's pretty cool. Gave it a listen for the first time and yeah, you can really tell it ain't by CFO$.
>>
CFO$ were pretty much entirely rap/hip hop before WWE and you can really tell. They use a lot more synthetic instruments than Johnston. All of their rock songs sound super over processed and all the vocals have heavy pitch correction. Just watch them doing "Glorious" to hear raw vocals. As soon as I heard Baron's theme, I knew it couldn't be CFO$ cause of how the guitar sounded. As much as I dislike most of CFO$'s work, their style is clearly working and it fits with what sells these days.
>>
If you look at the translations to this, man it instantly becomes so obvious that a talentless loser like Jinder absolutely doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>3064277

Looked up the translation. Yeah, man.

Verse 1:

See our grace, our traditions and pride
We are Punjabi, and see how we stand in your way like a mountain
See how we get recognized for our bravery in any battle ground
See how the enemies fear us and cry out
Who dares to come and stand in our way
Cause the place where they live has our army
So forget all the delusions you have in mind, and stop giving yourselves false hopes
When Punjabi pride comes down your road and you are helpless
Even death fears when it looks in to the eyes of a Punjabi
No mother has given birth to a child that can stop me
The aftermath is fatal where Punjabis rock your place
We grow up playing with danger since childhood
Don't be mistaken to think that I ever get scared of anything
I have thirst of blood and I don't drink nothing else
5 rivers ,Sutlaj, Beas, Jhelum, Ravi, Chanab
Flow in my veins as the spirit of Punjab

Chorus: x 2

Punjabi Boys rule wherever we go
The biggest of difficulties we deal with ease
We are the Nation of Lions,
We are the Nation of Lions,
Our spirits will rise!

Verse 2:

One day as a Lion is better than 10 years as a jackal
Jackals can attack 100 times but a lion's single attack is fatal
I am a proud Punjabi and I am the pride of the Punjabis
I have pride and honour as great as Hanuman
My attack is deadly when I hit you with the warhammer
I break bones and I challenge you to step up to me once to find out what happens next
All you haters remember this
This Punjabi will defeat you all
We fear none, we never back down
No matter how difficult the path- we never back out
I am a gangster, I'm a player, you're a rookie
Learn from me how to live like a Lion
Sarkar Raj! (this is a movie) I rule all the towns
I rule the world, I m a hustler, you are a beggar
I would rather be beheaded then bow down
Let me remind you of my visciousness
I will eat you like Lions eats flesh!
Chorus 2x
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
POO
>>
>>3064237
Do you think WWE will start a rivalry with Nakamura?
>>
>>3064370
Oh,vbe are playing game of "first vvord that comes to your mind" ?

Kindergartan.

I got you there didnt I you racist son of bitch dog . So lovv you are spouti Kindergartan tier insults , that is VVhat thise sitr has come two. Any GLT faggot can make stereo typing. Shout poo like tvverp vvho then gets hass kiqed two Hell. You are jealoys our country that's all,
>>
>>3064237
The lyrics to this song as alpha as fuck when translated
>No mother has given birth to a child that can stop me
>>
>>3064262
I actually prefer Borin Corbin's old theme

Sometimes composition > production value
>>
>>3064304
Why isn't he a babyface with those lyrics?
>>
>>3064237
You knovv vvhy this? Because VVVVE knovvs Jinder is the nevv leader of porfessional vvrestling and only notable VVE Champion for post most part on years.
>>
This song is fucking shite tho

Maria's Husband got a better theme
>>
>>3064596
Imagine being such a fag that you like Mike Bennett's new theme.
>>
>>3064237
WWE's cutting down for budgets. Pryos aren't in every era and do burn fans and weird smoke.

I guess wwe moving away firm their larger than life presentation for sport like feel.
>>
>>3064608
>loving a woman is gay

Mike's theme makes me laugh every time

Jinder's theme makes me groan and want to go take a shit
>>
>>3064387
Sure looks like it, doesn't it?
>>3064672
The song is shit. It sounds like what millennials THINK the 80's sounded like. It's a farce and it's awful.
>>
>>3064271

Yeah, you can tell CFO$ go all digital with their guitar gear. It's super lame. Seth's theme could really benefit from a guitarist using an actual amp.
>>
>>3064596
pls go fag
>>
>>3064508
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>3065602
It wouldn't sound out-of-place in Karate Kid at all, chump.
>>
>>3065612
Seth's theme could really benefit from having more than 2 riffs played on loop
>>
>>3064533
He is in India. Weirdly if you're not American-Centric he's easier to read as a babyface.
>>
>>3065711
Indians don't even buy into the shilling that he's a babyface

>if you're not American-Centric

What a load of shit.
>>
>>3064249
>>3064262
>>3064271
Some say Johnston also did Wolfgang's theme
>>
>>3065700
If you seriously believe that, then there's no use even talking to you.
>>
>>3064249
I love his new theme
>>
>>3065724
m8 you said "millennials" unironically, meaning you're either too old to be posting here, too young to be posting here, or too stupid to be worth hearing out.
>>
>>3065733
Good, then shut up.
>>
>>3065758
>Sh-sh-shut up

The utter fucking state of (You)
>>
>>3065722
I'm not even fucking kidding Wolfgang has one of the best themes today it's incredible. Give it a listen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CnHf7s4NfE
>>
>>3064608
HERE'S TO THE GREATEST
>>
File: thinking.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>3065794
That sounds awfully familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Especially the intro.
>>
>>3065802
Dani California?
>>
>>3065818
Yes, I think that was it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>3065794
bretty good
>>
>>3064237
Based Maharajah does have GOAT entrance music. What is Johnston doing now? SIGN HIS ASS BACK IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>3064237
Based Maharajah does have GOAT entrance music. What is Johnston doing now? SIGN HIS ASS BACK IMMEDIATELY
>>
Of all people to get a based non CFO $ theme, kyle of rileys theme is fucking great
>>
>>3065794
why is cfo so shit at naming their songs?

>hurr it has slide guitar, lets just call it slide
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.