[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S-sorry, Vince I should've never betrayed the company that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

S-sorry, Vince I should've never betrayed the company that made me relevant. You protected me, fed me, and clothed me. I lashed out because I thought I was good enough to be the top guy, but now I realize you have to drugs and drink to be a good wrestler. This ass whooping I just took infront of thousands of people taught me a lot. I should have been there for AJ when Jay Lethal was ramming her senseless to cheer her on I hope she forgives me. Maybe one day we can grab a beer and talk this whole thing over. I have embarrased myself for the last time, if I dont redeem myself I will always be known as the MTV guy who shuffled his feet across the UFC ring and got his ass choked out in kayfabe. Please forgive me.
>>
File: JUST_FUCK_MY_COMPANY_UP_FAM.jpg (175KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_FUCK_MY_COMPANY_UP_FAM.jpg
175KB, 2400x1600px
I forgive you, Phil. Just save my damn company already.
>>
>>3062143
>Implying it's not punk and his smarky fanboys who helped to plummet the views starting the summer of punk that opened the gates to the flood of indie crap to the WWE.
>>
File: HELP.jpg (321KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
321KB, 1000x810px
>>3062116
>Help! AGGHHH!!!! He's killing me!!!
>>
File: punkd.jpg (29KB, 723x479px) Image search: [Google]
punkd.jpg
29KB, 723x479px
>>3062155
Based Phil still killing WWE when he doesn't even work there anymore
>>
LOOK IN OP's EYES, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
THE ABANDONMENT ISSUES OF KEKS FOR WWE

>>3062155
>Punk allegedly "plummets" the views
>WWE uses this as motivation to sign more guys "like" him

You didn't even stop once to think before writing this up and posting it.
>>
>>3062235
Except these are facts. WWE saw that Punk plummeted their views, made casuals turn away to UFC and other MMA feds, so they started pandering more and more towards the smark crowd. Look at the current roster, it's not like I'm making stuff up.
>>
>>3062235
Oh and yes, Punk was one of the first WWE champions that visibly damaged the ratings, until this point, only long-timers in the WWE were winning the title in the recent history. He was the first typical indie guy winning it in the last decades.
>>
>>3062116
Based Phil living in your head rent free
>>
>>3062116
B A S E D
>>
>>3062155
Thisssssss
>>
File: raw96-15-1.png (8KB, 820x434px) Image search: [Google]
raw96-15-1.png
8KB, 820x434px
>>3062892
CM Punk was champ in the early 2000s?

>in the recent history

go back ESL

>>3062882
>self-contradictory delusion
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.