[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Chris Jericho is the GOAT, why did he spend 3/4 of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1484674255235.png (643KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484674255235.png
643KB, 720x1280px
If Chris Jericho is the GOAT, why did he spend 3/4 of his career in the mid card
>>
Never drew a dime and only fat smarks think he's anything special
>>
>>3062030
THIS
>>
>>3062030
I remember when Jericho beat Steve Austin on a reddit vote to decide the best wrestler

hes literally re d d it the wrestler
>>
>>3062026
Because he's a manlet. He was able to elevate himself to the main event because he's the GOAT at catchphrases. Wrestling fans are absolute troglodytes who can't resist a good catchphrase.
>>
respect the first ever WWE World Heavyweight Champion
>>
>>3062026
Cringe at that image
>>
File: top 10 asp 5.png (10KB, 247x234px) Image search: [Google]
top 10 asp 5.png
10KB, 247x234px
Steve Austin is the GOAT. Jericho is #2
>>
File: jackie.jpg (8KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
jackie.jpg
8KB, 224x224px
>>3063722
>list has The Dwayne, Carder and Eddie

/asp/ I am disappoint.
>>
Same reason Goldust is the GOAT and he spent 4/4 of his career in the midcard
>>
If Austin is the GOAT, why did he spend 3/4 of his career in the midcard?
>>
>>3063722
what the fuck? Where do I vote for this?
>>
>>3063722
Where is Roman and Cena?
>>
>>3063780

BTFO
>>
So did HBK though you moron and he's the actual GOAT
>>
>>3062026
He should've been an announcer, early in his WWF career he took over for King and JR after some angle and called a match by himself, it was amazing
>>
>>3063963
HBK was always in the main event or upper midcard at lowest
>>
>>3063974
He spent most of his career in intercontinental and/or tag-team limbo. Granted, he was always at the top of whatever intercontinental and/or tag-team card he was on, but spending most of your career at the top if the midcard is still spending most of your career in the midcard.
>>
>>3062026
Because people can get behind someone they see progress and go through struggles.
Unbeatable superheros who stay in the main event for ever get boring fast.
He cares about wrestling.
The fact that he won't bitch about where he is on the card and he's happy to put other people over is part of what makes him the GOAT.
>>
File: 1494665369328.jpg (126KB, 915x905px) Image search: [Google]
1494665369328.jpg
126KB, 915x905px
>>3062026
>Y2Shill is not just a corporate sellout, but also a libshit
Fucking figures.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.