[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rusev lost to Randy Orton in just nine seconds at WWE SummerSlam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: sad rusev.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad rusev.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>Rusev lost to Randy Orton in just nine seconds at WWE SummerSlam this past Sunday night. It continued Rusev's losing pay-per-view streak, as the Bulgarian brute hasn't won a pay-per-view main card match since defeating Zack Ryder at WWE Battleground in July of 2016.
>>
J U S T
>>
He's like the reverse Charlotte
>>
Remember when Rusev jobbed to Big Show in less than 10 minutes at Fastlane earlier this year?
>>
>Didn't have a match at SummerSlam, got the shit beat out of him by Roman instead.
>Lost to Roman at Clash of Champions
>Lost to Roman at Hell in a Cell
>Wasn't at Survivor Series, his build-up to the event was getting Jackhammered by Goldberg and losing a match to Zayn.
>Beat Big Cass by COUNTOUT on the pre-show at Roadblock: End of the Line.
>19 at the Rumble, had no important spots or eliminations, eliminated by Goldberg.
>Lost to Big Show at Fastlane
>Missed Wrestlemania due to injury.
>Missed Backlash and Money in the Bank
>Lost to Cena in a fucking flag match at Battleground
>Lost to Orton in five seconds at SummerSlam.

Dude.

What the fuck.
>>
>>3060358
Why do they hate him
>>
>>3060298
No wonder he quit
>>
>>3062702
He married Lana
>>
File: 1480386265481.png (354KB, 1440x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1480386265481.png
354KB, 1440x1425px
hes a muslim cuck

why do people even like him
>>
>>3060298
Rusev is a jobber.
>>
>>3062726
>Bulgarian
>Muslim
>>
The Ortodox Christian
>>
>>3062702
manlet
>>
Next WWE champion then.

Jinder won 1 match in one and a half year, then won the title.

WWE booking
>>
>>3060298
i feel like he would do well leading a babyface stable that includes fandango
>>
>>3062702
He ruined an angle that Vince personally created and now he has to suffer the consequences
>>
>>3062702
This
>>3063081
Vince thinks anything and everything he writes is genius. Even when pretty much everyone shat on the stupid NTR angle with Ziggler Vince thought 'OH THEY JUST NEED TO SEE THE END, THAT'LL MAKE UP FOR IT!' but then Rusev proposed and TMZ broke the story.
Now Vince refuses to let him out of the dog house.
>>
>>3062702

They don't, they just seem him as a jobber to the stars. So that's how they treat him.
>>
>>3060298
And here I was thinking the 2017 title scene would include Big E, Rusev, the Wyatt family & the Shield.
>>
>>3060298
One of the biggest cuck alive today. End your life fatass.
>>
>>3060298

Taking his manager away, just have him lose all the time...man, they are throwing away so much money by not having him be in Jinder's place...
>>
>>3063396

I thought the rumor was supposed to be he's the one one in Jinder place, he got injured so they just plugged Jinder in instead.
>>
>>3062726
Bulgarians are Orthodox Christians, you retard.
>>
>>3060298
Just go to RoH or LU
Ruru deserve better
>>
>>3063456
No, the injury was before that. He was supposed to be in a similar spot, either becoming champion or win the briefcase, but both fell through.
>>
>>3062726
American education at work here...
>>
File: mil.webm (872KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
mil.webm
872KB, 848x480px
>>3063473
rusev going to LU seems like such a pipe dream mostly because of Lana's influence and possibly not wanting to leave the gravy train and do something risky.
imagining mil/catrina vs lana/rusev in the lore makes me sad since it'll never happen
>>
File: rusev-aladdin-genie1.jpg (79KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
rusev-aladdin-genie1.jpg
79KB, 650x400px
>>3063473
This. And he uses the genie gimmick.
>>
If he would just do that cuckold angle Vince keeps pushing for maybe he would get a push again.
>>
Hard to believe this guy went a year unbeaten once.

This is one of the reasons why I stopped watching.
>>
Wasn't he on his way out prior to Ryback getting shitcanned?
>>
File: haha_what.png (233KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
haha_what.png
233KB, 540x721px
>>3060298
>It continued Rusev's losing pay-per-view streak, as the Bulgarian brute hasn't won a pay-per-view main card match since defeating Zack Ryder at WWE Battleground in July of 2016
Fucking seriously?
>>
File: 1455710975890.jpg (45KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
1455710975890.jpg
45KB, 550x397px
>>3065402
That's why I made this thread, I could not believe it when I read it. I had to go back through all of his matches on Wikipedia to make sure it was right. What the fuck man.
>>
File: Kornheiser_COMPLAINTS.jpg (194KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_COMPLAINTS.jpg
194KB, 569x629px
>>3062702
Ruru refused to be a cuck in Vince's shitty Summer of Love storyline.
>>3065555
I checked profight, and it said that Ruru won a preshow match at Roadblock. But sadly that doesn't count..
>>
>>3063208
>jobber to the stars
isnt that Bray's job?
>>
>>3065555

That's really sad desu senpai. I was never the biggest Rusev mark but he doesn't deserve this booking while other guys are shitting up matches.
>>
>>3065586
They have a few guys that they kinda cycle in and out of that role. Ziggler basically made a career out of being a jobber to the stars, and Cesaro seems to fill that role whenever he gets a singles run. Ambrose was that for a long time too.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.