[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WWE is the biggest stage of them all. No one disputes that.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

>WWE is the biggest stage of them all. No one disputes that. I'm just waiting on them to make me the right offer. I know I can make them lots of money. Give me the main event at WrestleMania and I'll sell out whatever stadium they book.
What did "The Cleaner" Kenny Omega mean by this?
>>
Source faggot
>>
>>3059987
B A S E D
>>
>>3059987
Sauce fgt
>>
The worst part about Kenny Omega going to WWE are all the E drones who will jump on the bandwagon despite never actually watching a Kenny Omega match.
>>
They're gonna sell out any stadium they book for Wrestlemania regardless

Gonna have to do better than that, Whomega.
>>
File: オカダワロタ.gif (2MB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
オカダワロタ.gif
2MB, 475x267px
>>3059987
I would love to see him go to WWE just to see 99% of the new NJPW fans go back with him to their original brand, and never ever watching NJPW again.
>>
>>3059987
They'd dump him on 205 Live where he belongs.
>>
>>3060008
No.
The worst part is every JewJapan faggot turning on Kenny the second he signs the dotted line like they have with every former NJPW star that goes to WWE.
>>
>>3060008
And all the NJPW fags will suddenly say he was never that good. It goes both ways.
>>
The WWE would only hire him because over-signing talent is what they always do.

If a humble dude like Styles hasn't and probably won't main event a Wrestlemania, this egomaniac who is a huge mark for himself won't even sniff the pre-show.

I want Roman Reigns to main event WM with this guy so he could go over.
>>
>>3060015
Sames. I only hate ledditors.
>>
>>3059987

I hope he does end up signing so the Fed can bury him.
>>
>>3060035
>I want Roman Reigns to main event WM with this guy so he could go over.

Agreed, Omega going over Roman would be the best match ever
>>
>>3060008
Who cares? We should want more people to see him and see how fucking great he is. Maybe then they'll realize guys like Roman and Seth aren't even close to his level.
The real question is if he ever went how bad would they make him water down his moveset? Hell that one dude on NXT uses the OWA as a finisher. I really feel like WWE would ruin Kenny but who knows.
>>
When Vince catches wind he likes dick, he'll humiliate him like Kanyon.
>>
>>3060015
This. I'm sure this gonna happen whenever he decides to go to WWE

>>3060025
>>3060027
You're absolutely wrong
I assume you don't read social media. Most of the New Japan fans are WWE marks
Just read their tweets or youtube comments
>I hope [insert a Bullet Club member name here] sign with WWE
>I can't wait until Okada/Naito sign with WWE
And shit like that
>>
the only people in the world that actually think wrestling is real are the bullet club faggots
what fucking marks
>>
>>3060052
Omega isn't gay. Kota is gay, face of a faggotler.
>>
>>3060065
he's at least bi
>>
>>3060044
>indy darling going over the company golden boy
Nice try Kenny but not in a million years
>>
File: 54.jpg (111KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
111KB, 1310x873px
>>3060084
Literally already happened twice and they were the best E spots in the last 10 years.
>>
>>3060054
Except when they do sign with WWE they instantly get shit on.

I'm a CMLL fag, and every post about Cien/Metalik goes "you got slow and you suck at wrestling now you're a joke"
>>
File: Finn-Balor-Roman-Reigns.jpg (84KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
Finn-Balor-Roman-Reigns.jpg
84KB, 840x473px
>>3060084
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3060052
To be fair, it's technically less gay to have sex with the average Japanese man then the average modern American woman.
>>
>>3060102
>punished Roman Reigns
>got his win back one year later
>>
File: DpMdDEG.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
DpMdDEG.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>3059987
He meant that he sees Vince's demented, delusional wank fantasies and know the detriment they can have on a career. He probably wants a sweetheart deal Ala Hogan in WCW where he can basically do whatever the fuck he wants, or he's waiting for the old man to die or step down before he runs the place into the ground.
>>
The thing about Kenny is that a huge part of his fanbase is people who like him specifically because he's the top gaijin who isn't in WWE. He has to be cognizant of that and weight the consequences of potentially losing those fans to go over there.

In all honesty I believe he'll do it, but only once he's close to retirement and wants to cash out with a big payday like Shinsuke and AJ did. He's 33 so that shouldn't be for a few years at least.
>>
File: Solar-Freakin-Roadways-2.jpg (30KB, 620x329px) Image search: [Google]
Solar-Freakin-Roadways-2.jpg
30KB, 620x329px
>>3060102
I hate the stomp spots more than chair shots. Kids will reproduce them and might kill eachother, they're too weak to actually hurt someone with a chair or do anything stronger than a DDT but the jumping stomps will fuck a kid up.
For once it's a good thing no one under 30 watches WWE anymore.
>>
Vince would be high on omega. "This guy has muscles unlike cm gays and dbry"
>>
>>3060110
To Kenny's credit, he knows what he's talking about. AJ was supposed to be a meme but he got over and got pushed.
Kenny would get more over than AJ, and is better at being a believable heavyweight than AJ.
I love AJ but I am certain Kenny could easily have more believable matches with Brock or Strowman, and carry lunks like Roman better.
>>
>>3060128
Why do smarks act like they fucking know vince or understand what he says/thinks? Fuck that's such a pet peeve of mine. You're a fan not an insider faggot.
>>
>>3059987
He's basically saying he's never going to WWE. If they won't give him a deal that makes him an immediate WM main eventer - which they never will - he's not going to WWE
>>
>>3060212
I'm not a smark. I'm not fat enough to be one. Sorry.
>>
>>3060128
Not really. Kenny would rub him the wrong way eventually like all of the confident guys who made their names out of WWE. Kenny would be to full of himself the moment they would ask him to work with Orton and manage to sour everyone in a position of power when loudly complaining about jobbing to Orton.

They already have one of those in Sami Zayn I doubt they'll want another one.
>>
>>3060254
>They already have one of those in Sami Zayn

Please explain
>>
>>3060120
>do anything stronger than a DDT
I know DDTs are really weak in kayfabe at this point but they can easily kill a person IRL.
>>
>>3060008
So just like all the other people who think he's a good wrestler
>>
>>3060279
not if you're a 50 pound 8 year old
>>
>>3060304
You'll crack your hear open real easy no matter how light you are.
>>
>>3060254
Zayn isn't full of himself he's just a mark to the point where he annoys everyone by trying to micromanage spots.
>>
>>3060254
Tom Magees son wants to be in WWE. SAMI ZAYN is a dirty Muslim.
>>
File: punkmitb.jpg (66KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
punkmitb.jpg
66KB, 686x384px
>>3060084
huh
>>
File: Vince-McMahon-main-chain.jpg (277KB, 1090x614px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-McMahon-main-chain.jpg
277KB, 1090x614px
>>3060254
Vince likes confident guys. Rock, Austin, Shawn, Taker, Flair, Hogan, Roman, Cena, Savage, Randy etc. are all over confident.
Kenny would want a deal where he's fast tracked to be the Ace, and probably won't settle for much less. And I can't think of anyone else who could legitimately be a real Ace out of the current pool of guys working and it's a tough pill for WWE to swallow to hedge their bets on the guy.
And the big thing that people don't consider is that they don't realize WWE isn't a private company (worst decision in their history) and that the shareholders have just as much power as Vince.
On paper to a non fan, Jinder and Roman look like good ideas based on India population metrics on one hand and Roman's look and pedigree on the other. Listen to the shareholder calls and the questions they ask. They think of it like a shoe company.. and only care about a popular and marketable shoe and opening up the shoes to new markets... which is a strategy doesn't work for something as fickle as pro wrestling.
>>
>>3060309
still not as bad as a kid jumping on another kids head
>>
>>3060109
>>3060239
These. Either they kiss up to him and concede all he wants or he doesn't sign. This would most likely mean signing the young bucks and giving them a big push as well.
>>
>>3060393
>Vince likes confident guys. Rock, Austin, Shawn, Taker, Flair, Hogan, Roman, Cena, Savage, Randy etc. are all over confident.
roman is not confident. he's a shook little baby and that's why his character sucks and he's so timid in his promos. his eyes look like a lost 14 year old.
>>
>>3060388
>Posts Phil Brooks
>literally a bullshit wrestler who just cut "edgy pipe bomb" promos
>check the year
>it's 2017?
Why is this even a thing?
>>
>>3060459
That's because people shit on him and he has no actual charisma. He's popular because he's "the guy", Rusev for example has more natural charisma.
He can't work a crowd and just does his written shtick. He gets frustrated because he knows he sucks but is too full of himself to properly acknowledge it ( the Hillary Clinton syndrome)
He gets pushed because he's Rock's cousin and is tall... so it looks good on paper, and you can sell it to shareholders.
>>
>>3060603
didnt read this post
>>
>>3060610
worked
>>
File: 1499120408830.jpg (39KB, 409x411px) Image search: [Google]
1499120408830.jpg
39KB, 409x411px
>>
>>3059987
WWE sells out Wrestlemania every year regardless of which anime dweeb is main eventing, that's the whole point
>>
>>3060008
I watched Kenny vs Naito and it was shit
>>
>>3060054
On here, that is 100% what happens. Jap fans on here sucked fat Nakamura dick and sucked Asuka's ass before WWE and immediately did a 180 the second they joined WWE. Kenny will be no different and the tears will flow like water falls on this fucking board for years to come.
>>
>>3060682
No they fucking don't, quit getting worked by Michael Cole screaming about sellouts
>>
>>3060463
Except the picture is relevant to the discussion. Guy says that indy darlings never go over Cena or Reigns when it has happened on several occasions. Check what they are replying to before speaking retard.
>>
>>3060764
Oh so Kenny Memega can sell an additional 30 thousand tickets in Dallas Texas?
>>
>>3060027
People are still saying Karl deserves so much better, which he does.
>>
>>3060757
But contrarian smarks love NXT and 205 Live
>>
>>3060757
they did the same thing with devitt and to a lesser extent aj
i remember when everyone said he was the best wrestler on the planet, now everyones like "he was never that good it was always the other guy"
>>
>>3060008
E Drone here, I watched his G1 match against Naito. Can't say I'm a fan. I don't see that changing under WWE's shitty character work.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.