[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you gotta have 'it', you gotta grab the brass ring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: vince-mcmahon.jpg (30KB, 455x304px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon.jpg
30KB, 455x304px
>you gotta have 'it', you gotta grab the brass ring kid, get out of the comfort zone and do something to wow everyone. stop being a lazy millennial reading off a script night after night
>oh by the way if you do anything that hasn't been planned for you, i will bury you. if you say a single line off script I will kill your pet dog. if you get yourself over in a way I don't like I will neck you personally. stick to the damn script and follow the rules!

How is one supposed to 'grab the brass ring'?
>>
File: bring it.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
bring it.png
39KB, 600x700px
>>3058414
Dark souls taught me to git gud.
>>
>>3058414
RUTHLESS AGGRESSION *punches op in the mouth*
>>
>>3058423
lol
>>
>>3058414
Literally CM Punk did that and he became a star because of it unlike smark shitters like Sandow and Cody
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 600x400px
>>3058414
Marry his daughter, after you fuck her. Don't just give her a dirty sanchez and walk away, or you'll end up like Macho Man.
>>
>>3058429
CM Punk was already pretty over in the mid 2000's. Once he was allowed to cut worked-shoot promos he became a star. But anyone can become a star if they get to pull the curtain back for everyone.
>>
>>3058414
Vince will test you endlessly even after becoming a huge star. Real stars who reach for that ring don't become broken like Ambrose and Ryder after getting buried.
>>
You forgot
>If you can't get over while jobbing every single match with a DOA gimmick, it is your fault
>>
>>3058414
>How is one supposed to 'grab the brass ring'?
Quit and go to the indies, get over there so they have to pay a lot to bring you back.
>>
File: 701-Glengarry-Glen-Ross-quotes.png (122KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
701-Glengarry-Glen-Ross-quotes.png
122KB, 500x213px
>>3058414
You have to take time to write your own script with the writers instead of bitching to some other loser
>>
>>3058762
This, grabbing the brass ring is impossible in the WWE.
>>
>grab the brass ring
Like Ryder who was then buried endlessly right
>>
>>3058414
grab the brass ring means grab his cock
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.