[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm finally on 205 live, how you doin! To keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1689.jpg (63KB, 730x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1689.jpg
63KB, 730x356px
>"I'm finally on 205 live, how you doin! To keep my job like you cruiserweight bums, too oh I've gotta strive! Big cass if a fag, one bump in his ass and he's complaining he made of glass."

Jesus who writes these promos?
>>
File: IMG_1690.png (246KB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.png
246KB, 700x392px
>"Tonight were in vegas, and Neville, the flips you got em mastered. But it's quite poetic, we're in sin city, and you remind me of the yellow bastard"

Jesus fucking Christ. I thought this was PG?!
>>
Pls respond or is enzo JUST?
>>
>>3057846
>"Ey yo Neville, ya not on my level, I used ta think I was small. But next to ya low test mick ass, I'm da one lookin 7 foot tall!"

Jesus Christ, Manlets Live Obliterated
>>
Are you guys making these lines up or did he really say this
>>
>>3058266
What the fuck do you think you ninny
>>
continue please
>>
>>3058328

>"The fans are marking out and I'm here working the locker room into a shoot. Big cass is injured, but before he returns he'll get the boot. Just call me Mohammed cause I'm the GOAT seller, but you can me so much damage I'll change my name to Helen Keller.

Bada Boom, deaf and blind i don't know where I am in the room!"
>>
>>3058427
cringe
>>
File: IMG_1691.png (3MB, 1912x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.png
3MB, 1912x1076px
>>3058431

>"You can't talk about cringe until you been to the 'ghan, from a helicopter 300ft away I was eyeballin' taliban. The realist shots, I got the highest body count of thots. I used sunny for humpin', and Brock, I used Sable for a Blumpkin'. I ate chipotle, and we were on the toilet all day, and you can't teach that!"

HOW YOU POOIN'?!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
>>
>"Whadda we got ova here, a cuppa Hebrews? A cuppa Hebrews?
Jesus christ, Raimi.
>>
>>3058316
idk I don't watch 205shit
>>
File: enzo-amore-large.jpg (22KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
enzo-amore-large.jpg
22KB, 696x392px
>"MY NAME IS MEMEZO MEMORE AND I AM A CERTIFIED cuck AND A BONAFIDE DING-DONG DIDDLY, AND ALL YOU SMARKS GONNA BE SEETHING BY THE END OF MY RUN ON 205 LIVE, IM BRIGHTA DEN DA SUN! YA SEE PINHEADS, FIRST THINGS FIRST, GET YA BALLS OUTTA YA MAMAS PURSE! YA A BUNCHA NEET BASTAHDS TALKIN BOUT ARMPITS AND TOES, WELL ENZO GOES OUT AND RIPS OFF 10 DOLLAR HOES! IM A LEGEND AND YOUR NOT, AND IN CASE YOU FORGOT - TAKE YA A DING-DONG DIDDLY SHOWA, HIT YA A DING-DONG DIDDLY WEIGHT, GET YA A DING-DONG DIDDLY CLUE. BASED ENZO OUT."
>>
File: IMG_1692.jpg (23KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1692.jpg
23KB, 259x194px
>>3058547

Remember 2002-2005 when Vince brought Raimi on to write?

>"I'm running through a personal hit list, I'm after the six noses. Oy-veylution turned on me, and I'm going after the top kike. Triple Hebe I'm coming for you!"
>>
>>3058548
only said the one in op, but they censored fag and he got more backstage heat for saying it.
>>
>>3058636

>Oy-veylution

Fucking kek
>>
Would Cass be a good announcer. He's got an interesting voice but his style would probably get pretty old
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.