[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I think [Reigns] is one of the better talents they’ve got.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: dimes.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dimes.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>I think [Reigns] is one of the better talents they’ve got. He looks credible, he looks good, [he’s] a good interview. And if we’re gonna compare him to anybody, let’s just compare him to the last guy you said, the fat guy in the T-shirt, Kevin Owens. There’s no comparison. I think he’s light years ahead of that guy. I see people like Kevin Owens and this Yakamora guy, and these other people like this. When I see that, I’m going, ‘Business has gotta be bad, or they’re at a point where they don’t care.’ That’s all I know.

BASED
>>
So now we have evidence that people that prefer Roman over Owens or Nakamura have half a brain.
>>
>>3054482
Reigns is a lot like Sid. A great, convincing look. Ok in the ring. Below average charisma. Horrendous on the mic.
>>
>>3054487
>wanting to watch a fat memeball and the worst new japan has to offer over Rogod
>>
https://youtu.be/bDkz4tD8-PQ Based
>>
>>3054493
Legitimately asking, how many more times can you watch him get completely outclassed on the mic like this Monday before you can't even meme post about him with a straight face anymore?
>>
>>3054503
Reigns makes everyone in the ring with him look like a big star!

Just not in the way the WWE would want him to...
>>
>>3054482
Daily Reminder that Based Sid has more Meltzer Five Star matches than Record Lowens.
>>
>>3054561
He also has more -1, -2 and -4 matches than Owens.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>"Give me your scissors, little man. I gotta stab some more vanilla manlets."
>>
>>3054578
Sid also has more WrestleMania main events than KO.

Sid also was one of the select few who was World Champ in BOTH WCW and WWF.

Sid was also main event 90% of his career. He wasn't some fatass indie wrestler for 15 years working for hot dogs.
>>
>>3054482
>big but mediocre (at best) at everything else
Yeah I can see why he'd identify with Roman
>>
>>3054492
>Sid horrendous on the mic
watch some Sid promos or KYS

Sid was fucking awesome on mic, 2 or 3 botches that nerds like to focus on doesn't change that
>>
>>3054482
Breaking News: white trash from the 90s is still white trash in the 2010's.
>>
>>3054482
Sid knows a no-draw when he sees one.
>>
if Sid drew 0 dimes how come everywhere he went he was always pushed to the moon, several different promotions multiple times

because fans always loved him thats why
>>
>>3054848
>why was a big guy pushed everywhere he went
gee who knows
>>
>>3054848
I'm guessing it was somewhere in his WCW contract, cause he drew negative dimes in 1999-2000.
>>
>>3054482
How come the fat guy hasn't fired back?
>>
>>3054801
I like how he powers through the botched Shockmaster debut like nothing happened. Meanwhile Booker and Davey Boy are loosing their shit.
>>
>>3054482
based sid. autistic smarks utterly BTFO
>>
>>3054848
Jeff Jarrett has made a career of making zero dimes everywhere while getting pushed to the moon. It's nothing new.
>>
>>3054482
The thing is I don't believe Sid is sitting around watching wrestling. I don't think he watches RAW or Smackdown. I certainly don't think he watches the b-tier PPVs. He -might- put on the last hour or two of SummerSlam while he's doing something else socially. He might actually watch the main event of Wrestlemania, especially if it involves people he used to know like Taker.

What I'm getting at is that while I respect Sid's opinion, I also don't think he is qualified to comment on the current product until he proves he is an exception to the default rule of old wrestlers not actually keeping up with new wrestling.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.