[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Reportedly Banned Beach Balls and Inflatable Pool Objects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: 1498403736111.jpg (823KB, 872x585px) Image search: [Google]
1498403736111.jpg
823KB, 872x585px
>>PWInsider reports that following a number of incidents involving beach balls at Summerslam and Raw this week, WWE has now banned beach balls and pool-related objects at last night’s edition of Smackdown. The edict came from WWE to all security and staff at the Barclays Center.

The staff was reportedly informed that beach balls, pool noodles, or other inflatable items that could be bounced around were banned from the event. There were reportedly moments where fans tried to bounce around beach balls during the broadcast, but they were then quickly taken by security and removed from the arena. It has not been confirmed if the ban is permanent going forward, but one would imagine that will likely be the case. https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-beach-balls-smackdown/
>>
>>3053851
The (((fans))) would just resort to doing the wave like they did during the divas match
Which I don't get. Why pay money to go to a place and just entertain yourself? That's like going to a brothel and jerk yourself off
>>
>>3053851

Rip wwe
>>
>>3053851
About fucking time.

Smarks who go to WWE shows to get themselves over should be tossed.

Just because you paid a few bucks does not give you the entitlement to disrespect the wrestlers putting out the entertainment at their expense.

Don't like WWE? Don't like certain wrestlers? Don't go and just circlejerk in your safe space.
>>
>>3053867
I have to agree with this anon. If you find WWE so boring you play with a beachball on the stands, don't fucking go there in the first place
>>
Smarks have no clue about pacing themselves. I guess that's why they're all so fat. It's one thing to do it like once a year. Okay, that's funny, and we got a good moment out of it when Cesaro grabbed it and ripped it up. Great. But three nights in a row? Fuck you
>>
File: dbd3.jpg (5KB, 141x135px) Image search: [Google]
dbd3.jpg
5KB, 141x135px
>Bryan didn't bring a beach ball out to the ring with him just to troll Vince some more
Missed opportunity tbqh
>>
>>3053867
I agree but at the same time I like seeing people slap WWE in the face for putting out such dog shit. Main Event tag matches, boring mid card matches with no context or consequences...
>>
>>3053898
>projecting body insecurities
Do you people realise what it says about you as a person when you bring up random body image insecurities, seemingly unprompted in a total non-sequitur way unrelated to the immediate topic at hand?
It's like the insecurity is busting to get out of you at any given moment so you mix it in with your le epic snarky troll comment without realizing you have just shared a deep rooted insecurity about yourself with the whole world.
Think before you post Anon. Don't post the fist thing that pops in to your head because it reveals more about you than you're even aware of.
>>
>>3053904
The real slap would be simply not buying the tickets or chanting something like "this is boring"
>>
>the state of E drones ITT
Shouldn't you be crying on reddit?
>>
>>3053913
wow seems like my post hit a little close to home? as close as it can get in spite of your fat blocking it, that is
>>
>>3053921
>still projecting his insecurities about being fat
Remember you are the one who brought it up out of the blue, not me. It was clearly weighing on your mind and you had to let it out in some way.
No amount of calling other people fat on the internet will make you fell less insecure or depressed about your own appearance and weight.
>>
>>3053943
>weighing
Wow you're so obese you're dropping references while calling me out for it and you don't even know it

Now that's what I call FAT
>>
>>3053952
>N-N-N-NO Y-Y-Y-YOU A-A-ARRE THE F-F-FAT ONE
>*cries into hot pockets*
Making a holy show of yourself here m8
Keep responding though I'm enjoying playing you like a fiddle
>>
>>3053851
Just execute them in front of the venue and put their heads on spikes.
>>
amazing. the audience worked the E instead of the other way around
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqg_28W9Yuw
>>
>put on a show that is objectively less entertaining than a beach ball
>Get worked into a shoot by beach balls
Kek

The state of WWMEME
>>
>>3054017
>>3054026
>WWE
>worked
LOL. No. You wish. WWE doesn't care that the audience brings in beach balls. This is purely a safety measure. Can you imagine Roman going for a spear and slipping on a beach ball? Or Sasha going for her double knee move and a beach ball gets in the way and it just makes it look silly or she gets hurt?

Personally I think it's extremely disrespectful though. Especially coming from smarks who supposedly respect "the business", yet they bring in beach balls to shit on wrestlers who are working in the ring, putting their bodies on the line. Show some respect you lazy disrespectful ass*oles.
>>
>>3054036
>muh respect
based crowd working this clown
>>
>>3053858
Some people actually do that tho. These are the same people
>>
>>3053913
Jesus Christ you're actually crying
>>
>>3053913
Worked fatty
>>
>>3053913
oh look another cringey psychological evaluation post
>>
>>3053913
Thanks for the new pasta
>>
>>3054036
Do you.........do you think you work for WWE or something?
Why are you typing like you are a representative of the company?
>>
>>3054052
>>3054060
>>3054066
>>3054092
Wow
I really, really really hit a nerve with that one didn't I?
Remember you are only angry because deep down you know I am right.
>>
File: worked fatty.png (51KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
worked fatty.png
51KB, 1366x768px
>>3054097
no you just made an embarrassing post please kys
>>
>>3053851
No lie their bodies are looking great. They are looking like they're having a good time.
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
>>3053904
That's not disrespecting WWE, that's disrespecting the wrestlers, you fucking retard. Goddamn, I love wrestling but I have wrestling fans.
>b-b-b-but I paid for a ticket so I can act however I want!
No you fucking can't, you entitled little cunt. Etiquette doesn't suddenly go out the window just because you paid to see a show. The crowd's role is to enhance a match, not ruin it. It's fucking wrestling. Why can't you just play along for one night? Why do you have to ruin it for everyone else?
>w-w-well if the product weren't so bad then I wouldn't have to resort to entertaining myself!
Here's an idea: if you don't like the show--and you have every right to dislike it--either sit it out quietly like a normal human being, get up and leave, or don't fucking go in the first place. If I go see a play and it turns out to be boring and awful as fuck, I'm not going to toss around a fucking beach ball in the audience or start doing the wave or chant insults at the actors onstage, I'm simply going to get up, leave, and make a mental note to not see that show again.

It's true what everyone says--most wrestling fans are absolute pondscum and the autistic, childish dregs of society.
>>
They're idiots if they think a report like this is going to stop people from bringing in beach balls
>>
>>3054155
who the fuck cares about disrespecting people who get paid handsome amounts of money to roll on he floor and fight unconvincingly its not like they do it for free
>>
File: IMG_5237.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5237.png
9KB, 160x160px
>show the beach ball in the crowd on camera
>post on twitter "THE LE BEACHBALL LIVES XD"
>cena plays it up in the ring
>ban them days later
>>
File: Mlady.jpg (31KB, 305x434px) Image search: [Google]
Mlady.jpg
31KB, 305x434px
>>3053913
>Do you people realise what it says about you as a person when you bring up random body image insecurities, seemingly unprompted in a total non-sequitur way unrelated to the immediate topic at hand?
>It's like the insecurity is busting to get out of you at any given moment so you mix it in with your le epic snarky troll comment without realizing you have just shared a deep rooted insecurity about yourself with the whole world.
>Think before you post Anon. Don't post the fist thing that pops in to your head because it reveals more about you than you're even aware of.
>>
>>3054155
>leaving the arena
>not disrespectful to the wrestlers
Plus being quiet does nothing for anyone. It makes matches seem much worse then they actually are, and is boring to do. And you shouldn't play along just because you're told to. Then we wouldn't have the attitude era.
>>
>>3054240
this guy gets it
>>
Based Beach Ball living rent free in WWE's head like CM Phil
>>
>>3054240
You're right, I'm sure the wrestlers just love hearing "CM Punk!" and "Boring!" chants while they're putting on matches. The mental gymnastics you retards do to justify your disrespectful behavior and lack of comprehension of basic social skills is astounding. It's genuine autism.
>>
>>3054264
As opposed to nothing at all or leaving?
>>
File: 17rvzk.jpg (51KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
17rvzk.jpg
51KB, 960x539px
>WWE SEETHING because fans would rather have fun than watch two buried yuropoors playfight with the shieldnettys
>implying any wrestler in WWE deserves respect

Damn I love drone tears
>>
>>3054264
maybe they should be more entertaining
>>
>>3054281
Vince won't allow it
>>
I pay money as a consumer to enjoy myself at a wrestling event. It's a slippery slope; first they take away audience interaction, then they impose restrictions on how the audience presents itself. Soon I won't be allowed to attend an event if I'm wearing a non-brand wrestling shirt, or holding a non-WWE sign. I pay my money to have fun. WWE want to dictate my enjoyment by forcing me to sit and watch Roman Reigns. Fuck that. I will make my own fun if the product I pay for is insulting.
>>
File: beach ball preorder.png (751KB, 960x1098px) Image search: [Google]
beach ball preorder.png
751KB, 960x1098px
>superstar gets over with crowd on his own without help from booking
>wwe decides to bury him instead of giving him the monster push the fans want to see

WOW. WHO COULD HAVE SAW THIS COMING FROM WWE?
>>
>>3053851
They don't let any of this shit in anyway, if you ever went to a live event. People snek them in
>>
>>3053858
Its a fan involved form of entertainment and its largely encouraged so banning beach balls is fucking stupid
You want people to get involved with the match? Get their attention
>>
>>3053858
>paid for tickets expecting a good show
>show sucks
>get bored
if you got out of the house more you'd know this is pretty common
>>
>>3053867

Absolute faggot confirmed. Please stop taking the fake fighting activity so seriously and let people have fun
>>
>>3053913
>think before you post
god i wish this was the header on every board
>>
>>3054566
lol
>>
>>3053851
They should have done this decades ago.
>>3053867
Truth
>>
>>3053867
>>3054000
>>3054036
>>3054155
>>3054264
>>3054763
This is why people say wrestling fans are a cult. Why are you defending such a boring and unsatisfying product? Raw was total shit outside of three parts. No one gives a damn about a Jason Jordan and Finn Balor match. No one wants to see three squash matches in a row right from the outset of the show, which is what it would have been if Cass didn't blow his damn knee out. That disgraceful hastily thrown together cruiserweight segment was total shit too. The company needs these kinds of slaps in the face to get their damn act together. The only real shame is that it's the wrestlers getting caught in the crossfire. It's not their fault they're getting such terrible booking, but the fans don't want to see it. You can bitch on social media, you can bitch on image boards, you can bitch on forums, but the company won't get it unless you do drastic shit like this. Even straight up not showing up to these things isn't working anymore, because the company is already in a steady decline. Summerslam was an absolute disgrace the night before compared to NXT. It's not even a matter of opinion, it's was legit an inferior product compared to what WWE is capable of producing.
>>
>>3053858
Are you implying that neckbeard wrestling fans that go to wrestling shows actually do anything other than watch other sweaty men wrestle?

How does that compare to going to a brothel, dummy?
>>
>>3053867
What if you do like WWE but when you get there it's a shit show?
>>
>>3054036
That is the dumbest thing I have read today.
>>
>>3053867

kys
>>
>>3054852

Based.
>>
>>3054155
HOLY FUCKING CRINGE
>>
>>3053867
>>3054852
I don't even watch this shit anymore, can't stand it, but I don't think anyone's defending WWE in a cult-like manner by saying that fans who go for the express purpose of fucking up the show and ignoring it shouldn't be stopped from doing so.
>>
>>3053858
>That's like going to a brothel and jerk yourself off

that's safer than sticking your dick inside an STD infested cunt
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.