[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the only call ups post Summerslam were Bobby Roode and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1501691918503.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501691918503.png
14KB, 646x720px
>the only call ups post Summerslam were Bobby Roode and a returning Shelton Benjamin

Anyone else kind of disappointed in this? Even more so considering they actually teased quite a few people wanting to be called up, and now it's just kind a flat line. The only roster changes are Cena is on RAW and Enzo is part of the manlet division.
>>
There's already plenty of guys on the main roster
>>
>keep SEETHING that you didn't get any surprises rawtist

Smackchads win again!!!
>>
>>3053439
What are you talking about? They're getting Big Match John, the freshest act in wrestling.
>>
>>3053387
>actually wanting people to go to the main roster
wew
>>
i heard they're doing another shake up soon. maybe guys will get called up for that.
>>
>>3053387
>Shelton Benjamin
Didn't he get kicked for drugs some years back?
>>
>>3053387
Is there a law that dictates that they have to call up more? NXT has no one to be called up at the moment. The women's and tag team divisions are both wastelands on NXT.
>>
>>3054076
time for another indy raid!
>>
Based Ziggler is back :)
>>
>>3053387
Isn't Roode the MemeXT champion?
>>
>>3054095
Nope
>>
>>3054095

Typical asp poster ladies and gentlemen, doesn't watch the programming but picks up and spams the memes and littlenames for everything acting like he has any clue.
>>
>>3054115
I don't watch WWE and I damn sure don't pay attention to MemeXT, sorry that triggers you.
>>
>>3054091
What happened to him going to NJPW? Or am I retarded and that was a meme?
>>
>>3054129
Yes, you're retarded
>>
>>3054122
>doesn't watch WWE nor MemeXT
>still felt the need to comment on a thread about WWE and MemeXT
>>
>>3054300
Your point being...?
>>
>>3053387
>post summerslam call ups

This isn't really a thing. There were rumors but if you got excited you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>3054769
I think they're trying to say that you have nothing to offer so they want you to gtfo. Just a hunch
>>
>>3054785
This, OP literally worked himself into a shoot.
>>
>>3054769
>>3054793

No need for us to be dicks about it though if there's a chance we can get anon to watch.

But you really should at least check out the takeovers as they tend to be better than the main roster ppv the night after.
>>
>>3053387
>Lets call up 10 people from NXT so that way NXT suffers, and the already stacked main roster suffers as well.

great idea dude.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.