[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder when his contract is up if he will actually stay wwe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1503436716922.png (294KB, 291x391px) Image search: [Google]
1503436716922.png
294KB, 291x391px
I wonder when his contract is up if he will actually stay wwe I mean he wants to wrestle again but I'm sure McMahon, hunter or Shane will pressure him into staying
>>
>>3052978
doubt it
>>
>>3052978
if they let him wrestle of course he'll stay
if they don't let him wrestle of course he'll leave
it's that simple
>>
>>3052978
there is no chance they will let him wrestle so there's no chance he will stay
>>
I listened to him on Edge & Christians podcast last week and holy fucking shit is he based.
>Openly talking about his plans to wrestle again when he leaves WWE
>Openly encourages guys who are dissatisfied with their position in WWE to just leave and go somewhere else
>Completely buries WWE's selective process of doctor shopping him around until they found one who would not clear him
He goes way in depth on the testing process he went through that led the paid shill Maroon to disqualifying him from in ring activity.
I'd highly recommend listening to it, Bryan is going to have WWE over a barrel in 12 months time and he holds all the cards and all the power.
The 'E Cult is going to turn on him so hard when for once an individual wrestler holds all the power and not the McMahons.
>>
>>3052986
This. Daniel don't give a fuck about any of the others.
Although if he does leave Smackdown would be truly dead
>>
>>3053009

It will happen and I've already archived this thread for when the day comes
>>
>>3053963
DB looks like a fucking dork every single week on smackdown having to do lame promos backstage, he wouldn't be missed if he left because they wont let him wrestle.
>>
>>3053009
every time i think about this i go back to kurt hawkins who openly acknowledges the fact that he's a shitty jobber and addressed this on insta with a pic of his family. Bryan's got a kid now, a family to support. While im sure he must be miserable we all do jobs we hate to take care of the ones we love. I despise working in a grocery store but i make enough money as a member of """"""""""""""""management"""""""""""""""""" to be able to pay for this apartment in the burbs. while my gf works a shittier job and my cats do nothing. I honestly hope if he's going somewhere to wrestle that he has enough saved/is guaranteed enough to pay for his family in the long run.
>>
>>3053979
Bryan could actually make good money on the indies unlike Curt Hawkins
>>
>>3053979
BASED BRYAN WORKING THE GROCERY STORE KEKS INTO A SHOOT
>>
hearing him talk on e+c, he doesn't just want to wrestle he wants to do a world tour and help companies out. even if wwe cleared him, im not convinced he'd stay.
>>
>>3053978
Well, he's great on Talking Smack but fuck your fun right Vince
>>
Vince will keep him hostage with money. He has a wife now and a child on the way, they don't need to let him wrestle to make him stay. There's no way he can go to Brie and try to justify refusing a huge pay cheque, supporting the family for life, over the opportunity to fake fight some more.
>>
>Bryan wishes to go against doctors and actually wrestles
>dies while under contract with NJPW
>NJPW gets a ton of flak and heat
>NJPW goes under and just back to Japan
>Vince wins again with a "I told you so" bonus
>>
>>3053009
go eat another kaleburger and stop posting on asp, dbry
>>
What's Daniel Bryanson doing in the Impact Zone?!
>>
>>3054385
The American Dragon here in Orlando?
>>
>>3052978
Once his contract up they wil try a bit but not too much if he does die in some ring somewhere else's it's on him but they will be "former wwe superstar dies"
>>
>>3053979
>Anon's cats in charge of drawing a dime

Anyway he's already made enough money to support himself, dude. Him and Brie aren't exactly hard-up right now.
>>
>>3053998
>He's already made money from all the years in WWE, including the year left in his contract he's going to make.
>Brie will continue to make money with the Bellas brand, Total Divas and Total Bellas.
>Bryan can make money AND have control of his merch AND have total control of his creative and his bookings on the indies.
>Young Bucks and Bullet Club already have provided a blueprint for him to sell merch in a major outlet and he's more popular in the USA than they are.

That's the equivalent of trying to hold him hostage with a squirt gun.
>>
>>3054421
You mean the American Big Flying Lizard?

(Does he own the rights to the American Dragon gimmick?)
>>
>>3053998
Vince still has to pay him for non compete for 3 months when he lives.
>>
People talking about money - his own wife said she wants him to wrestle if he wants to, if she cared so much about the money she would not let him out of WWE.
And he'd probably make quite a lot of money travelling the indies. Not having to pay for his travel and accomodation (as he would in WWE) will also make his profits much bigger. And he talked he WANTS to wrestle Blue Panther and how he was jealous about Corey Graves's brother. And how much he loves ZSJ in NJPW. And so on and on.
He wants to wrestle, it's that simple.
But it also can be a ploy to make WWE make him big, or rather HUGE paycheck for him to stay.
>>
>>3054471
I have two cats and they are both jannettys. Fuckers cant even work themselves out of a paper bag. Luckily i live near OVW so im hoping one of em will get picked up and learn how to be worth a shit.
>>
File: cena2.gif (1MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
cena2.gif
1MB, 355x200px
>>3053979
He will be fine in the indys.
He can make at least the same money with more free time.
Also I think Brie can also bring some money in.
Also they can't use Brie and her contract against him cuz of Cena.
>>
>>3052978
Vince will do EVERYTHING to keep Bryan in the company. He'll pull every single legal trick in the book to keep him his prisoner. He'll wave Brie and Birdy in front of his face to keep him hostage. I doubt Bryan will ever wrestle.
>>
>>3054794
vince really isnt that smart bryan will be at next years wrestle kingdom or whatever its called
>>
>>3054726
If Vince tried to strongarm Bryan using Brie, Johnny Ace would PROBABLY have something to say about that.
>>
>>3054803
You think he has the balls to stand up to vince?
And even if, you think Vince cares about him?
>>
>>3054794
His own wife wants him to be happy. He'd be happy if he'd wrestle. And he even said about his daughter that he would never stand in her way if she found something as important for her as wrestling is for him.
He will wrestle. For WWE if he can (but he already made his retirement speech so I don't see it) or somewhere else. Be it CMLL or ROH or even NJPW.
And he wants to wrestle like 60 times a year. So picking select indy dates would be great for him.
>>
>>3054819
The guy who struggled in indies for long time and got over? The guy who made people boo Roman cause he was eliminated from Rumble? Do you think he doesn't have balls? WTF are you on?
Cause he is vegan? Aries said fuck it to WWE cause he didn't want to be cruiserweight is vegan.
>>
>>3054849
He's talking about Johnny Ace, not Bryan.
>>
>>3052978
Who cares daniel Bryan is a boring midget full of himself, and his fans are a cancer.
>>
>>3054856
Ah, sorry. Yeah. Not really sure, probably one of the people Vince listens to. But standing up to him? Maybe some issues? But not this.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.