[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you hate the guy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnC unDK0tSw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Big Feels John.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Big Feels John.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
How can you hate the guy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCunDK0tSw
>>
Only snorbin posters can hate cena. Baretards don't even exist anymore.
>>
Based big match jhon working the marks
>>
>>
It's boring having people who aren't allowed to lose or look weak (or even simply with peers).
>>
File: Based BMJ.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Based BMJ.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
Based BMJ
>>
John Cena's life must be so surreal. Knowing you bring happiness and inspiration to people but also constantly being surrounded by pain and death, both in the wrestling business and through his charitable stuff.
>>
>>3049838
It's truly a miracle that there is something like John Cena. Night after night he goes out and delivers an incredible match. His days full of photo ops, signing autographs, and meeting sick children. But through all that he overcomes the odds and is generally reported as a wonderful guy.

Not even cuck man phil has bad shit to say about John Cena.
>>
>muh sad music
>muh sad life messages
>muh role model

Everyone has sad moments in his life, deal with it. Bunch of beta cucks, kek.
>>
>>3049876
How ya doing today Baron? Are you ready for todays show?
>>
I just think his matches are boring as fuck.
>>
>>3049876
You're so fucking cool. How can I be more like you?
>>
>>3049854
I never really liked John much. Didn't hate him, but never really liked him. The first Smackdown I ever went to was in 2016, and Cena had been advertised locally a month or so before, but I didn't expect him to be there because it was right in the middle of one of his breaks from wrestling. They put on an ok show, then the cameras go off and Cena comes out and wrestles a 30 minute tag dark match that was easily the most entertaining match of the night, and he wasn't phoning anything in. He wrestled his ass off. Then the match ended and he spent a good 15 minutes shaking hands and giving armbands and shit to kids in the front row, then waving for more kids to come down from the 3rd row on to meet him. After seeing all that, I gained some real respect for the dude for loving what he does and actually living up to the role model character he's portrayed as.
>>
He did it for a lot of money, do you see the logo at the end?
>>
>>3049791
Oh my God! Why is that kid invisible in the mirror! Spooky as fuck!
>>
How can anyone like that wannabe marine wigger?
>>
>>3049808
Can't believe the woman sent this out.
>>
Nobody hates Cena anymore, it's just a meme like the YOU SUCK chants during Angle's music. Most smarks turned on Cena for the good years ago and Roman is the object of their hate now.
>>
>>3049791
How the fuck did John cena do anything here?
"Never give up" John cena's message... lol. You mean the faggot slogan marketing gave this fake.

Also a few of those fans took that 'never give up' message as 'never stop eating'
>>
File: cena-e1404220231457.jpg (614KB, 3500x1968px) Image search: [Google]
cena-e1404220231457.jpg
614KB, 3500x1968px
Is Cena the true ultimate company man?

>loyal to the company and only choosing to do Hollywood stuff now that he's reached old age (in wrestler years)
>charity, photo ops, Make A Wish, being the face of positivity in kids
>in the later half of his career has put on some of the most entertaining matches on the card to the point where smarks turned their opinion on him
>barely politics, and when he does he has been outspoken that some might have been bad ideas (going over the Nexus)
>never has anything bad to say about anyone
>is not bitter about the business
>dimes incarnate
>>
>>3049791
this shit is staged as fuck
>>
>>3049974
He didn't choose to go over the Nexus, he chose the finish, which he admits was wrong.
>>
philanthropy is the future of marketing, it's the way brands r going 2 win
>>
>>3049791
never thought I'd see the day when wwe were paying for shills on asp
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.