[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone become a wrestler? >pay a ton of money to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 115442302.jpg (462KB, 814x1024px) Image search: [Google]
115442302.jpg
462KB, 814x1024px
Why would anyone become a wrestler?
>pay a ton of money to train
>make shit money performing in front of 10 people
>still get all the injuries
>if you want actual money you have to go to Japan or suck Vince's dick
>looked down upon by society
>brain turns to mush
>career can end in an instant from an injury or politics
sounds like shit
>>
This is exactly why I've always been content to be a fan and don't envy these guys lifestyles
>>
>>3048574
Why would anyone want to be op?

Rektd
>>
>>3048592
Why would anyone want to be a neckbeard namefag with a shitty blog no one reads?
>>
>>3048605
Why are you describing yourself? What blog retard? I can't find yours.

You're assblasted. Lol
>>
>>3048628
The blog you make all of those gifs for. Either way you're on here 18 hours a day so maybe you should have a blog.
>>
>>3048592

fpbp
>>
>>3048666
I stole them all. You're thinking of your bf prowrestling blog.

Stop projecting your American fat ass lifestyle on me, you're on all year never leaving your mommys house.
>>
If you learn to work the mic and are decent as well as safe you could make tons of money
Your mouth is where the money is at and can carry you longer than in ring ability
>>
>>3048574
Sure your job at the liquor store is better
>>
>>3048574
>if you want actual money you have to go to Japan

Wait are you telling me if I apply even minimal effort I could be wrestling in some mid-level Japanese fed right now?
>>
>>3048961
If your slighty funny you could even join the Bullet Club.
>>
>>3048574
At least you get to wear some fine ass spandex
>>
>>3048574
>Why
Because violence
>>
Most of them genuinely love wrestling. There are much easier ways to make money.
>>
>>3048574
on the other side you get unlimited amount of pussy on the road by ring rats/star fuckers and women "talent"

I call it a push
>>
>having dozens, hundreds, thousands simultaneously acknowledge your existence and thank you for it.
>>
>>3049221
That's why the industry is full of geeks. Modern wrestlers are geeks or rejects from legitimate sports. That's one of the reasons why wrestling is fucked up
>>
>>3048574
Infinite supply of god-tier pussy
>>
>>3048574
Thats why the smart ones have something to fall back on. Some have degrees in something. although that still doesnt help from getting paralyzed
>>
>>3050012
When you look at the company, only Otunga is safe from anything bad that might happen.
>doesn't wrestle
>finished Harvard
>lawyer
>white collar
>has "I worked for a multi-million company" in his resume
>probably has one of the higher salaries
>probably has a lot of backstage benefits
>most likely on buddy-buddy terms with Vince
>doesn't have to fear getting released
>can do some additional gigs if he feels like it

He's the only survivor when all of this shit comes crashing down.
What's the rest gonna do? Sign to NJPW and lay down for Okada? Retire?
>>
>>3049495
But that's the way it has always been over here it seems. Most top guys in American wrestling history for the past 50 years failed to make it in the NFL, or boxing, or Olympic style wrestling. Then you'd have the Punks and Bryan's of their time like Lawler or Flair who had no serious athletic background who got into it simply because they were fans.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.