[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People thought this was a better match at the Fatal Fourway at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7302.jpg (42KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7302.jpg
42KB, 640x425px
People thought this was a better match at the Fatal Fourway at Summerslam? Really?
>>
CAGEMATCH:
Okada vs Omega: 391 10's - 9.82 overall
Fatal 4 Way: 49 10's 0 8.99 overall
Yes and it's a fact
>>
>>3048174
>cagematch
>>
>>3048158
>still pretending that the Fatal 4Way wasn't dead after the Braun/Brock table spots
>>
>>3048158
Because it was.
>>
>>3048181
Cagematch overrates everything so it balances out
>>
>>3048181
What's exactly wrong with it?
>>
>>3048190
Nothing wrong with it. E DRONES HATE CAGEMATCH because they always have to DEFEND WWMEME
>>
>>3048158
A match loses 1/4 * every time someone uses a superman punch. Because of this maximum stars available for the fatal four way is minus 3*. Above average for Wwe sure but still lagging several * behind that 6* encounter. Sorry if I hurt your feelings you seem like a nicer person. xxx
>>
>>3048190
They have this stupid thing where if you're the first one to give a certain rating to a match you have to write a review for it, and so a lot of matches inevitably end up being over/under rated. For instance, the SS main event right now doesn't have a single 7/10 rating, so someone who wanted to give a 7 to the match will probably just give it an 8 just so they don't have the hassle of having to write a review for it, this happens all the time and drives up the rating of a lot of matches.

Also they a 10 rating for a match is labeled as "Very Good" so you have a lot of people for whom a perfect 10/10 means 4.5 stars.
>>
>>3048196
Of course, they hate every site that isn't just "WWE IS GOOD OTHERS SUCK" lol
>>
>>3048201
I give 10 for 4.5 stars too, under 4.5 not
>>
>The Omega/Okada series told a story
>The fatal four way was a bunch of table spots and finisher spam
>>
>>3048202
/thread
>>
>>3048158
only mongoloids think it was better
>>
>>3048208
I only give a 10 if the match is actually 5 stars honestly. Even a 4.75 stars I'll give a 9, just seems fair that way, I don't like to throw out 10's.
>>
All of the Smarks who became the biggest NJPW fans in the world on January 5th would rather watch NuJapans knockoff junior style than an actual match between heavyweights.
>>
It was in front of a bigger crowd so it was better.
>>
Well it was, this was actually a really good match start to finish.
>>
>>3048158
Wait people actually watched Summerslam? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>People thought a 6 star match was better than a 3 star match? Really?
>>
>>3048216
This. I also don't rate in quarters like Le Meltz and his drones there. Seriously, he has a 20 point rating scale. This ain't science dude but there's only so many ways to say it was either good or it was not.
>>
My non shitpost/meme answer is while I liked the first match, I just didn't see it at a six star match. I remember going to bed and thinking people would give it ****1/4 or something and that Goto/Shibata stole the show.
>>
>>3048158
>le early injured guy wins angle

I didn't care for it when Bryan won that way either, but he was the clear babyface so it at least made sense.

Okada vs Omega is the greatest rivalry in a long time. Quality of matches is guaranteed high. Braun was the best thing about the F4W and he's somehow the most entertaining thing about Raw these days.
>>
File: Sneetches.jpg (54KB, 762x594px) Image search: [Google]
Sneetches.jpg
54KB, 762x594px
You guys talking about your stars are fucking idiots. Go back to 1st grade and learn the basics, please.

That said, claiming the Fatal Four way was good is equally moronic.
>>
>>3048158
???
The fatal 4way was good but come on, it was a pretty standard WWE multi man match. The table spots were cool but other than that it was just a finisher spam fest.
>>
>>3052328
no one gives a shit about your ratings though
>>
Learn to speak English right you retarded fuck & then I'll laugh at your stupid opinion.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.