[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Al Snow buries Dave Meltzer https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: al-snow-head.jpg (31KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
al-snow-head.jpg
31KB, 288x288px
Al Snow buries Dave Meltzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRpSoSLOR_A

BASED
>>
>it's the best because it sold the most
>>
File: foley.jpg (34KB, 774x558px) Image search: [Google]
foley.jpg
34KB, 774x558px
>Al Snow
>>
>S-stop using insider terms, you are ruining wrestling
Says the man with "Job" written on his chest.
>>
Hey did you anons know that Despacito is literally humanity's greatest achievement in the medium of sound and Avatar is the greatest work of art ever produced in the medium of audio / visuals?

Al Snow told me so.
>>
>>3047931
>>3047932
>>3047939
>>3047951
based al snow working smarks into a shoot
>>
>>3047951
This is the criteria that people who are incapable of forming their own independent critical opinions use to say whether something is "good" or "bad." Because they lack the intellect and spine to decide for themselves, so they instead look to the herd for social approval on what is "OK" to like.
It is beyond pathetic and no surprise it is the ruling logic amongst the brain dead drones that populate this place. No brain or spine enough to form their own opinions, so instead resort to "who is the most popular/sells the most merch/tickets, I like them because everyone else does and am afraid to like things that aren't popular."
So so sad!!
>>
>shit wrestler who only had a look Psycho Sid says only the look matters

>eternal comedy act bottom midcarder Al Snow says only dimes matter

Why are mediocre wrestlers so transparently insecure?
>>
>>3047973
To keep the topic on Meltzer.what exactly is his criteria for his ratings?
>>
>>3047992
Don't know, don't care.
I can form my own opinions on matches I watch.
>>
>>3047992
Crowd heat, work rate, bumps, story, pacing, psychology, finish
>>
>al snore

Since when does his opinion matress

xDDD
>>
>>3047925
based
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.