[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

205 Live gets cancelled and the cruiserweight division gets put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

205 Live gets cancelled and the cruiserweight division gets put out of it's misery, but due to contractual obligations, no wrestler can be released and must keep appearing in one of the three brands.

What would you do with the talent, /asp/?
>>
Mix them in with the regular roster, obviously.
>>
Mix stars that have already had decent exposure either through 205 Live or previous runs with the company like Kendrick, Neville, Tozawa, TJP and maybe Gallagher send the rest to NXT expand the show and put in a secondary title this is mainly to help the likes of Cedric Alexander, Gran Metalik, Noam Dar and Gallagher if he doesn't go to ME, Gallagher can also be put in the UK division with Dar if needed.
>>
>>3047918
Send the ones that can actually flip to Smackdown
Send Gulak and Nese and the rest of the grapplers to Raw
Send Kendrick back to being a trainer
>>
>>3047918
>RAW
Metallik,Swann,Umbrella brit,Neville,Tozawa,Kendrick
>Smackdown
TJP,Daivari,the other arab dude that's a face,the other lucha dude,cedrick,neese,dar
>NXT
the rest i don't even remember
>>
>SD
TBK, Neville, Tozawa, Nese, Metalik, Gallagher, Ali
>RAW
Everyone else

Optionally, put them in NXT in a similar manner to the UK title.
>>
>>3047918
comedy dancing gimmicks
>>
File: I Got Nothing.jpg (94KB, 750x682px) Image search: [Google]
I Got Nothing.jpg
94KB, 750x682px
>>3047918
Guys
Guys
What if
What if
Cruiserweight Nexus?
>>
>>3047918
turn them all heel and have it be an invasion angle.
>>
>>3047975
I thought about it a while ago. Like, Neville angry at the lack of respect given to the cruiserweight division (but mostly his title) leads the heel cruiserweights (and even some reluctant face ones) into a revolt against the main roster, just stop in the middle of a Raw match, rip the purple covering off the ropes and beat Curtis Axel half to death.

Then they "takeover" 205 Live and it becomes a rogue, """unsanctioned""" show where they're basically being Wrestling Society X.
>>
You can use some of them to rehabilitate the Tag division.

The tags are basically made already
>>
>>3047918
>Miz makes fun of Neville backstage for having his "meaningless" belt thrown in the garbage
>Neville fucking wigs out on Miz
>Basically squashes him for the IC belt in the next PPV
>Neville makes the IC belt great again

Other than that, Tozawa/Crews, Nese/Gulak and Metalik/Dorado to the tag division.
>>
>>3047994
>Curtis Axel
They should beat up someone more legitimate. And not just shitty punches and kicks, actually hit the guy with chairs, put him through a table repeatedly, make it all quick and intense.
>>
>>3047994
This plot never gets old, but it all comes down to execution and payoff.
Because you and I both know Vince will just send Roman to bury all of them all the way down to the Indian Ocean
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.