[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"From NXT Takeover when Bayley and I stole the show.."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sashit.png (228KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
sashit.png
228KB, 562x408px
>"From NXT Takeover when Bayley and I stole the show.."
>"From last year when Charlotte Flair and I tore the house down"
>*no reaction*
>"W-which I would like to say Ric, we are praying for you and we all wish you can get better because the world needs the Nature Boy"
>*cheers*

Why does she do this? Why does she have to use old wrestlers to get a cheap pop? She used Guerrero in all of her old promos, is she going to use Ric now?
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (186KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
186KB, 768x1024px
Sasha is the biggest female draw on the roster despite Vince's boner for CAW blondes, she can evoke whatever legends she wants
>>
>>3046878
>pretending the crowd had reactions left for anything other than beachball, after brock/strowman.
>>
>>3046878
Based Sasha manipulating the crowd into cheering her
>>
All the horsewomen use deceased wrestlers to get over. Charlotte being the worst offender.
>>
>>3047041
Name one time Becky had done it
>>
>>3046893
It's that kinda black kinda not appeal that got the rock over. Hell even Becky is darker than Sasha.
>>
>>3047051
I don't know what the heck you're talking about.
>>
>>3046893
Too bad she's a complete cunt irl who pisses off fans and wrestlers alike. That's the real reason she'll never be the top girl
>>
>>3047041
I mean in Charlotte's case, it was her little brother, whereas Sasha damn near revived Eddiesploitation, and nobody even cared about Bayley's Macho Man tributes
>>
asuka is legitimately a better english promo than sasha and bayley
>>
>>3046893
why are gooks so fucking UGLY like holy shit!
>>
>>3047062
This is true. Those fumbling mumbling tards are impossible to listen to. At least Asuka speaks with 100% confidence
>>
>>3047054
The Rock is 50% Black, 50% Samoan, which half do you usually hear about more?
>>
>>3047068
Why are you talking about the Rock completely out of context. Are you Ricochet?
>>
sasha is pandering constantly except in her private time/while traveling. it feels entirely too fake to me. seriously look at her social media.

it works though so i wont hate.
>>
>>3047058
elaborate?
>>
>>3046878
She needs to turn heel fast.
She is not likeable to be a babyface
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.