/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to Dodgers game >crowd cheers, boos, but mostly just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9665.png (308KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9665.png
308KB, 500x281px
>go to Dodgers game
>crowd cheers, boos, but mostly just claps, while occasionally yelling a players name ('Puiiiiiiiig' etc) when they come up to bat
>go to Raw, Smackdown, or bingo hall show
>'holy shit!' 'This is awesome!' 'You deserve it!' 'these two guys!' 'Fight forever!' '2 sweeet!' every five fucking seconds like a cheap imitation of an ECW crowd with minimal clapping

why is this allowed?
>>
baseball and wrestling aren't the same thing you ding dong
>>
>>3046671
Because faggots established the precedent that crowds need to get themselves over and be part of the show

Have fun jobbing to the Astros
>>
>>3046671
are ya ding-dong didly retarded
>>
I've only been watching nxt specials since jinder and roman worked me into not watching raw and smackdown any more and the crowd saying OHHHHH whenever anyone did a move really irked me
>>
>>3046678
Best thing about the Japanese crowd is they mostly only say OHHHHHHH or chant a wrestlers name and the women are shouting/orgasming the whole time
>>
>>3046684
No Japanese crowds are based and usually keep their mouths shut until exciting shit which actually might affect the outcome of the match happens

Americans are just fags looking to make noise and to rebel against the man
>>
File: IMG_5811.jpg (96KB, 557x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5811.jpg
96KB, 557x694px
>>3046675
>implying we're not booked to go over at World Series Kingdom
>implying the Asstros aren't getting buried
>>
The two sweet chant really irks me for some reason. It sounds like a bunch of faggots squealing.
>>
File: IMG_3429.jpg (109KB, 315x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3429.jpg
109KB, 315x500px
>>3046698
Implying that the Red Sox aren't winning the World Series
>>
these faggots are hitting around a beach ball and doing the wave right now. when did American fans get this retarded
>>
>>3046879
blame daniel bryan
>>
>>3046684
>>3046696
Why are Japanese crowds much less prone to put themselves over? Cultural differences?
>>
>>3047390
Because we humbled them not too long ago
>>
>>3046671
Since they killed kayfabe the crowd doesn't care about 99% of the show.
>>
>>3047390
They're conditioned to be polite and know that the show is all about the performers in the ring
>>
>>3046671
>doyers

Eww stinky Mexican
>>
>>3047390
They care about the product in front of them because they're taught that it fucking matters instead of the product going out of its way to try and make them completely stop giving a shit.
>>
>>3047390
Because Japanese smarks can't afford the shows.
>>
My local indie company had a typical WWE "chanter" in the audience. It was so annoying.
Constant "Both these guys!" "This is awesome" "Fight Forever!" chants.
It happened non-stop. The guy could not have a reaction without it being a chant. It would be two no-names and he's still chanting "This is awesome!" before they lock up.

A few months back, the owner went up to him at the beginning of the show and tried to be nice "Hey, just take it easy with the chants. It's annoying for some people". He grabbed his coat and immediately left and never came back.

Cheer for your favorite and boo for your least favorite or politely clap. I fucking hate chants.
>>
>>3047423
There is a lot of truth here. Back in the day wrestling audience was a like real sports audience reaction, cheering, booing, Lets go *blank*, *blank* sucks etc.

Now the audience wants to be like shitty reviewers by not having real emotion reactions but critics of performance like "this is awesome" etc.

Personally I think a strong match and good characters happen when the reaction is more old school/classic sports reaction because it means the audience is fully into what in the ring and not trying to give a instant review
>>
>I went to a sports game
>Then I went to the Theater
>OMG they were so different lol wtf?
>>
>>3049171
I went to Phantom of the Opera and the "LET'S GO PHANTOM!" "PHANTOM SUCKS!" chant was great.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.