[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Ass? More like Big Pussy https://www.instagram.com/p/BYE4Vv2 AMu7/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

File: chrome_2017-08-21_17-53-08.png (888KB, 603x599px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-21_17-53-08.png
888KB, 603x599px
Big Ass?

More like Big Pussy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYE4Vv2AMu7/
>>
>>3044364
well that's not very nice
>>
>>3044364
Haha and people said only Vanilla midgets get injured what about this idiot
>>
>the match started with enzo throwing a crutch at cass
pottery
>>
Fuck I skipped the first hour. I missed this fuck getting injured?
>>
>>3044364
Well, he's not really putting weight on it, but he's posting on it at least. Wouldn't be doing that with a quad injury.
>>
>suck it up!

ahahahahahaha
>>
I changed the channel when Enzo started talking before the match. What the fuck happened?
>>
File: l3fzHWgJLv12cYnpS.gif (3MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
l3fzHWgJLv12cYnpS.gif
3MB, 480x266px
>>3044536
Queer.

Enzo is the most entertaining thing about WWE.
>>
>>3044617

it wasnt a dig at him, just didnt feel like it tonight. i heard him last night.
>>
It's clearly a work you marks
>>
>>3044536
big dumb ass landed poorly on his leg and probably/hopefully fucked his knee up for real.
>>
>>3044452
yes
he got thrown to the outside and tweaked his knee
>>
>>3044364
>Vince already getting his shovels ready for Big Cass and Enzo

Future Endeavored
>>
File: based!.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
based!.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>3044364
>''mastodon'' crying and screaming in pain because his leg hurts
>tiny asian woman breaks her collarbone and finishes a great match like it's nothing
lmao nice pet project, vince
>>
>>3044790
Not everyone can be the GOAT, anon.
>>
>>3044680
He wouldn't be dropping F-bombs in front of kids.
>>
>>3044790
Joshi are crazy tough.They're not your regular breed of wrestler
>>
File: 1493719894720.png (191KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493719894720.png
191KB, 419x398px
>>3044364
>"FUCK!"
what did he mean by this on my PG network?
>>
File: IMG_20170822_082521.jpg (109KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_082521.jpg
109KB, 1200x675px
>>3044364
Vince tore his quads and don't got freaked out. While these fat lanky got riled up and threw a hissy fit. Burial incoming.
>>
>>3044364
SAWFT
>>
F for Big Cass? Had some feels for him.

>Get a singles push
>Think you're going somewhere
>Nothing but matches with Big Slow and Enzo
>>
>>3044364
I thought /asp/ said only vanilla midgets get injured
>>
I feel bad for the guy. It's probably the end of his career in WWE.
>>
>>3046312
Vince doesn't make his money wrestling
>>
>>3046312
I can never tell if these are real or photoshopped anymore.
>>
webm of injury when?
>>
File: 1342321347406.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
1342321347406.png
121KB, 250x418px
Why was this match taking place in the first place? The beef was done, over. There was literally no upside whatsoever for Cass in this matter.
>>
>>3046343
what happened
>>
>>3046360
Final blow off to the feud. Ironic that it went the opposite way of what was intended.
>>
looks pretty serious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ADDWavazc4
>>
>>3046392
wtf is this cancer
>>
maybe he can return as a face and we can forget this garbage storyline ever happened
>>
>>3046392
>444,000 subscribers
>>
>>3046493
Wrestlers seems to like her too for some odd reason, I'm sure WWE has used her in some quick cuts.
>>
You think Enzo is going to get blamed for this somehow and get even more heat backstage?
>>
>>3044790
Asians are incapable of feeling anything including pain.
>>
>>3046527
If it was Enzo's idea for suggesting a blowoff match, then maybe
>>
>Cass and Corbin, 2 skinnyfat geeks set for big things even though they suck ass
>Corbin deep sixes himself by being a dweeb on twitter
>Cass gets ROLLIN'D
tope keke
>>
>>3046564
Rollins finished his match, because he's not SAWFT.
>>
>>3046392
Jesus at least be more professional and use a microphone, she's probably making six figures or even more with those subs
>>
>>3046527
nah they're both fucked

corbin, enzo, emma, and cass will probably be gone soon
>>
>>3046580
I'm actually curious why Rollins was able to gut it out but Cass just freaking crumpled. Different locations on the injury?
>>
>>3046331
/asp/ also said Boreman Lames draws dimes.
>>
>>3046645
Cass is a pussy
>>
>>3046586
>six figures
hell nah, especially with YouTubes new pay system
>>
File: tumblr_m86wfeSRGb1qdjegco1_1280.jpg (66KB, 645x908px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m86wfeSRGb1qdjegco1_1280.jpg
66KB, 645x908px
has anyone ever had an injury or major injury on here. I played Football and Basketball throughout middle school and high school and never had one. How painful are they?
>>
>>3046586
She's drawing as many dimes as Janetty and Virgil combined under Jewtube's new advertising policy. Any wrestling content is demonitised.
>>
>>3046677
had an arm thing happen (internal shoulder stuff), pain made me go to my knees
>>
>>3046677
I smashed my knee into the ground during a basketball game when I was younger after a guy on the over team tripped me. Cause my knee to dislocate and 6 years later it still hurts every now and then. I can't do anything that involves kicking now such as football at the risk of hyper extending my knee and crippling myself permanently. Leg injuries are serious shit especially in something like wrestling that involves a lot of lifting.
>>
>>3046677
The worst I ever had was a double fracture. Two of my toes were broken clean (as in the bone cut of cleannly fro the rest of the foot) and it tookd 7 weeks to heal.
>>
>>3046677
I tore my right hip flexor in a 200m race. It wasn't excruciating first but for the next few days it was incredibly painful and i couldnt lift my leg up to be able to walk. The only way I could move was by moving backwards and dragging the leg.
>>
>>3046677
I fractured my ankle playing basketball at school. Limped all the way home on it too, as the nurse thought it was just a bad sprain.
>>
>>3046677
I sprained my arm, and then fell on it. I don't remember how much it hurt, but I know that it sucked.
>>
>>3044790
Kazushi Sakuraba once lost a match because the ref noticed his collar bone had broke or come loose and was about to protrude through his skin. He didn't understand why the ref was such a pussy and ended the match. Based Japs.
>>
>>3046728
Lol you sound like a little faggot bitch.
>>
>>3044364
>Not grabbing the fucking crutch in front of you
>cry instead
What a bitch
>>
Doesn't Vince hate when his wrestlers are pussies like this?
>>
>>3046677

I got a paper cut the other day, shit hurt pretty bad. Had to put some bactine on it
>>
I hate Enzo a lot, but looking back at the end of the match he did a pretty good job of acting like the injury was part of the entertainment and ad-libbed well. Ref also did a good job of controlling everything too. Basically as well as you could handle a mid-match injury from all parties, really.
>>
>>3046677
Dislocated my shoulder I finished practice but my friend got a knee injury and just couldn't walk at all so I guess knee injuries are worse
>>
>>3046677
Broke my humerus playing hockey as a kid. Couldn't lift my arm. My dad told me to tough it out and sent me to school the next day. Had to go to the hospital after a whole day of crazy pain.
>>
>>3044790
You are a fucking retard, he is doing that, because his career is pretty much over because of this injury, something that fatgooka doesn't need to worry about, because she got her hands around HHH's dick dumbass.
>>
>>3046898
>because his career is pretty much over because of this injury
lol no
>>
>>3046677
I've pinched a nerv several times. It sucks.
>>
>>3046837
>>3044364
Enzo was yelling at the ref "Hold my hand up!" at the very end.

I wonder if Enzo was going to lose originally, but decided to take advantage of the situation to actually get a win for once.
>>
>>3046837
Everyone except Cass. Rolling out of the ring and not finishing the match properly is a complete bitch move. Le Meltz has spoken plenty of times about how doing that gets you major heat, like when Sin Cara dislocated his finger and refused to carry on.
>>
>>3044617
Is Enzo retarded?
>>
>>3046898
>fuming this hard
Bailing out of the match and crying like a baby has more chance of killing his push than the injury itself. Weakness is frowned upon by the higher ups.
>>
>>3046898
>e-drone seething that based asuka is tougher than vince's latest man crush
>>
File: bigass.jpg (28KB, 726x342px) Image search: [Google]
bigass.jpg
28KB, 726x342px
>>
AND THIS IS MY FRIEND BIG GLASS
AND HE CAN'T WORK AT ALL
AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT
>>
File: 124134345.jpg (94KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
124134345.jpg
94KB, 1024x576px
GET THE FUCK IN HERE, PAUL

ARE YOU NOT TEACHING THESE WEAK LITTLE FAGGOTS ABOUT PAINKILLERS DOWN IN FLORIDA?
>>
>>3044364
I don't get it? he got injured and is pissed it is effecting his push and consequently possibly his life? I'd be frustrated with anger also if a possible life changing opportunity went up in smoke due to an injury.

He didn't finish the match? do you know what the finish was supposed to be?

I'm confident though when Big Cass returns he'll get huge push. the era of indie midgets on top of WWE is ending. Vince has come to hi senses. Thank god.
>>
>>3046677
Road accident a year ago while riding on a bike, broke my left arm, bilateral bone fracture. Needed surgery to place titanium plates. Took over three months to heal, pain sucked big time to endure both before and after surgery. But the real bad part, I'm no longer allowed to life heavy things with my left hand anymore :( Want to hit the gym again and train hard, but with one arm restricted now, I don't feel like committing at all.
>>
>>3046392

Cancer.
>>
>>3047452
based
>>
Now we need Enzo to get injured. I hate that queer
>>
Was it kino?
>>
>>3047759
nah, would have been Kino if he broke Enzo's jaw so he is unable to speak going forward.
Since Enzo running his mouth is what got all this mess started to begin with.
>>
>>3047769
kino and pottery are different things
>>
>>3046392
she going for the sasha banks hairline.
>>
>>3046898
S E E T H I N G
>>
>>3044790
She was too busy having orgasms from the pain. Yokozuna is fucked in the head.
>>
>>3047724
he will be future endeavoured
>>
>>3044364
At least their terrible "program" died...holy fuck. Put one more ad break on RAW instead of that crap. Literally ANYTHING is better than this feud.
>>
>>3046312
I saw him on RAW the other night and saw how fat he is. What the hell happened?
>>
>>3049146
Guys have stopped giving a fuck since seeing Joe, Owens, and Jinder getting a push. Expect more guys getting fatter or roided up now
>>
>>3046677
Herniated three discs in a shitty fall, felt like being cut in half, extreme excruciating pain, required surgery, back stills hurts to this day.
>>
>>3046677
Shattered my ankle on an accident in Tae Kwon Do class years ago. Hurt pretty badly, until I got drugged up at the hospital. Cast and crutches for four months. Then physical therapy for a few more.
>>
>>3047480
>his push

If anything this does him a lot more favors than running with the shitty enzo program for another few months. Now he can come back and be built properly.
>>
So what happens to Enzo? I know I've heard people say this before but make him a manager, it's a perfect role for him.

They're going to put him in another feud where he just gets beat up, right? So let him get "beat up" really bad one night. He wants to fight, but the doctors tell him he can't. Then he picks another fighter to fight for him while he hypes him up and stands ringside for the fight. Then he's a manager that occasionally fights every blue moon.
>>
>>3049211
He honesty should've been Big Cass' manager instead of having them feud.
>>
>>3044790
I was going to say the same thing. Based Asuka showing this new weak breed old school passion brother,
>>
How fucking elated did you think Enzo was when he realised it wasn't a work and that he's genuinely injured?
>>
>People in this thread not knowing that anyone above 6'9" is guaranteed joint problems, and that any damage in general to their leg really fucks up everything more than someone under 6'.
>Literally could not stand on it alone, hence him falling over when he went for the elbow - even when he tried to do it on the opposite side.
>He literally tried to finish, but the ref stopped the match for him.
>>
>>3049537
That's because u need muscle to help prevent such injuries (still happens but muscle Helps a lot) but the taller u are the harder it is to gain muscle mass. Show and never had such constant injuries like Nash and Ass. because he had some muscle on him. Nash had upper body strength but has chicken legs.

all in all Cass still needs to hit the gym. instead of getting fatter and making it harder than it already is for himself being that tall.
>>
>>3044364
lol at the kid in the background yelling "suck it up Cass!"
>>
>>3049210

Cassetty will never be built properly unless his skinnyfat ass hits the weights and gets a clue. Dude legit has the worst look I've seen in years.
>>
Enzo should have grabbed the brass ring and smashed Cass' leg with the chair 5 times in a row
>>
>>3049852
you are actually retarded
>>
>>3049906
kys fatass
>>
>>3049211
>So what happens to Enzo?

He'll probably become the new face jobber on RAW. They could use him to put over guys like Elias.
>>
>>3046370
Big Cass went to give the big boot to Enzo who was on the apron, Enzo ducked and pulled the rope down so Cass would fall over it. Cass fell over it, but landed weird and completely fucked his leg up.
>>
>>3044790
>Trumpfags literally weaker than a tiny Asian twiglet

KEK

You CANNOT make this up
>>
>>3046312
> fat beer gut
> shit beard
> long ugly rat hair
> ugly fake tan
> nash quads
> no charisma
> shit heel

This guy fucking sucks
>>
File: laughing.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>3052995
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.