[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished watching this 4way Amazing stuff, easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
I just finished watching this 4way
Amazing stuff, easily the best match of 2017
>>
>All it takes it for a few table spots and finisher spam for an E drone to like a match

Sad
>>
>finisher spam is OK when NJPW does it
>it's not when WWE does it

what did he mean by this
>>
>>3043666
Actually, all it really takes is Braun "Manlet Stomper" Strowman to assault men, furniture, men with furniture, and most amusingly, furniture with men.
>>
>>3043717
he meant that hes a weeaboo cuckold.
>>
>>3043666
>>3043717
>b-but new japan is better ;_;
wow you guys are pretty insecure

I mean this match had better storytelling than all njpw matches combined. No need to be a rocket scientist to see that...
>>
>>3043717
oops didn't mean to reply to you sorry pal
>>
>Easily best match of 2017
If the entire match kept at the same pace during the first half of the match then I wouldnt argue with you but the last 10 minutes was just finisher spam and then finished off with a predictable finish.
>>
>>3043642
>it takes four (4) top guys in the same match for WWE to have an above average match
Congrats, I guess?
>>
>>3043955
>AJ v.s. KO had four guys

I know Owens is fat but he's not that fat
>>
>>3043842
What else should they do? Good ol' chain rasslin? More flips? More strong style? Or is it about bad workrate or whatever?
They created a match that got pure emotions and reactions out of the crowd and kept everyone excited through the whole thing. Also, they never forgot about storytelling and psychology in the ring. Something really rare in today's wrestling
>>
>>3043972
You read it wrong. AJ represents the Trinity
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
hmm
>>
>>3043642
Best PPV of 2017 for WWE (not saying much).
>Main event: 3.5/5.
>The New Day Vs. Usos: 3/5 (easily the 2nd best match of the night, wasted on the pre-show).
The rest was largely forgettable.
The Sheasaro Vs. Ambrose and Rollins match was a close 3rd.
Everything else was pretty fucking boring.
I found Elias Samson doing 2 songs in a row more entertaining than every other match that happened in the 6 hours.
Elias was getting a lot of love to be fair, I think people are starting to warm up to him... I'm included.
He was doing so well at being a "heel" that now people are starting to like him like The Miz as a heel.
>>
>>3043642
Nah. 3.5 stars at best
>>
Best fatal 4 way in wwe history

If Brock and Braun had slanty eyes and it took place in the tokyo dome, 6 + stars from magoo.
>>
>>3043842
Yeah the first half of the match was GOAT and I guess they planned it poorly because it peaked in the middle
>>
>>3044410
That's a push.
It was entertaining a good, but it wasn't the best 4 way match by quite a bit.
>>
>>3043972
Fuck, that got a giggle from me.
>>
>>3044451
What are the best fatal fourways in dubbadubbaeee?
>>
>>3044526
Vader-Austin-Taker-Bret
>>
>>3044526
Benoit/Angle/Edge/Eddie
>>
>>3043666
In fairness, E drones rarely get to experience anything as entertaining as Braun putting Lsnar through 2 tables and then dropping a third one on top of him. Imagine if you had actually been watching Raw and SD all month and then suffered through the entirety of Summerslam. You'd think it was great too that big daddy Vince was finally allowing you to see something exciting for once.

Pity the whole thing went to shit when all the big 'set piece' stuff was out of the way. Then it really was just 4 guys spamming the same moves on eachother over and over.
>>
>>3044550
>le vader gets hardway blood match

this is the only one that comes close
>>
>>3043717
Name one recent New Japan match with finisher spam.
>>
>>3044641
G1 finals
>>
>>3044882
>Two Destinos
>Zero OWAs

Not seeing it.
>>
>>3044614

Set pieces are the only thing Strowman is capable of right now. He's too green.

The 10 superman punches at the end were ridiculous, as was the contrived stretcher spot that fooled no one and killed the flow of the match. What, Joe and Roman couldn't brawl in the ring instead of keeping the camera on some EMTs for 5 minutes while Braun sits there like a retard?
>>
>>3044927
>two destinos
There were at least 3. Four if you count his counter
>>
>>3043795
I hope you don't really think this. It's saddening
>>
>>3044134
CHINGED
H
O
N
G
E
D
>>
>>3044056
>and kept everyone excited through the whole thing.
But they weren't. The last 10 minutes was pretty shit, and the last 5 minutes was downright insufferably predictable. For a 20 some minute match with 4 guys there was not a variety of offensive moves being done. The match had so much potential, the result felt really cheap.
>>
>>3044927
There were 4 Destinos.
>>
>>3043642
Not even the best match this year in the company.
>>
>>3043666
Literally any Young Cucks match geek

>>3043717
>b-b-b-but it's i-i-i-ironic when my fave manlet twink does it y-y-y-ya s-s-s-s-seething e-drone
>>
But the last 10 minutes sucked ass

SUPERMAN PUNCH > SUPERMAN PUNCH > SUPERMAN PUNCH > SLAM > SLAM > COCK-IN-A CLUTCH > SUPERMAN PUNCH > SLAM > SPEAR > F5
>>
>>3047111
There were two destinos and only one was clean
>>
> > 3044134
>the man whos boyfriend always comes out with him every match, cant finish people with one use of his """""""""finisher""""""""", and has to spam his crap finisher to win gets unironically mentioned
i honestly dont know whos stretched okada more, the guys in the njpw dojo or gaydo at night when he plows his boipussi
>>
>>3047189
>wanting rest holds and slapkicks
>>
>4 men
>20 minute match
The state of the E
>>
>>3047116
What's better?
>>
>>3044927
>le kenny only has OWA as his finisher
you know that's false you who japan weeb
>>
>>3047232
>finishers are the only exciting moves, even when its a hug and a little choke
>>
>>3043642
There are new japan and wwe matches that I think are much better at telling a story and probably deserve match of the year however because I've been a massive braun mark ever since the wyatt days I am willing to agree with you.
>>
>>3043642
Big guys draw and entertain
>>
kek edrones are amazing, this shit is the best they watched this year, the year of Okada vs Kenny, the best matches in last 10 years, and a shit with big guys stomping tables, another doin superman punch, one after one, and finished with a ridicolous F5 after eat 3 tables... ok
>>
>>3047477
>Okada vs Kenny
Not even good.
>>
>>3043642
*wwe match of 2017
>>
>>3047469
Could you name those better matches? I'm just curious
>>
>>3047477
>S-stop liking what I don't like!
>>
>>3047484
Just to give one example for each company
Njpw
Kenny Okada 1
WWE
Cena vs AJ
>>
>>3047494
Dude, you could at least try...
Quit joking around and name those better matches
>>
>>3047484
NJPW
Fale kills Daryl
WWE
Ellsworth become first women's MITB winner
>>
>>3044056
Im not saying they should have done flips and random nonsense but all of them have more than one move, Roman has more than just a superman punch, Strowman has more than a powerslam and Joe has more than a choke. Lesnar not going out on a stretcger would have helped too.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.