[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/a rticle/asuka-suffers-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

>https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/article/asuka-suffers-injury-at-nxt-takeover
LOL
>>
WTF I love ember now
>>
>>3043424
Good old Ember Sheboon.
>>
>>3043424
UNBEATABLE EVEN WITH 1 ARM
>>
>>3043443
so fawkin edgy m8 I bet the entire 8th grade clazz and all yr teachers know not to fucc with u
>>
>>3043424
Is this a work to get a title from her?
>>
>>3043455
Ay I love Ember Moon I'm just drunk chap.
Edgy me comes out after a few drinks ennit.
>>
Based Ember Coon
>>
>>3043424
I almost want to say this is a work to get her off TV for a while and debut her on RAW in a few months
>>
>>3043456
No. Indie fucks made of glass as always.
>>
>>3043488
It's literally the first injury she's ever had in nearly 12 years of being a wrestler
>>
>>3043424
It's a work to get the belt off her
>>
>>3043501
There is zero reason to take the belt off her though. She'll be back weeks before the next Takeover
>>
>>3043424
ember moon unsafe worker CONFIRMED
>>
OP just got worked into a shoot
>>
File: 1503059375325.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503059375325.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>continued her match despite excruciating pain, unlike pussy orton
>not only continued but had match of the weekend
GOAT. How can other women even compete with this badass?
>>
>>3043424
This isn't a big deal at all. It's a minor injury that'll be healed before Takeover Houston so she won't be stripped of the belt. All this does is prove Asuka is a tough bitch. She no sold the shit out of the injury during the match and pulled off an excellent performance.
>>
>>3046158
>Takeover Houston

Meanwhile, Cass stubs his toe tonight and has to be helped to the back.
>>
>>3044053
What's it like having negative testosterone??
>>
>>3046205
t. Cassetty. How's your knee?
>>
>>3046280
Literally have no idea who that is
>>
>>3043424
Why is this fat, ugly Gook so popular?
>>
File: happy thikki cross.png (788KB, 998x561px) Image search: [Google]
happy thikki cross.png
788KB, 998x561px
>>3043424
Good. Enough of this streak.
>>
>>3046297
post your autistic collage, bruv
>>
I knew she was fucked up somehow. The grimace on her face was too real
>>
Ember Moon
>unsafe worker
>bad promo
>contacts and hair dye is the gimmick
>>
Shawn Michaels really is booking for NXT
>>
Why are niggers so unsafe?
>>
>>3046297
Cuz she's the GOAT and there's not a thing you can do about it except seethe at her success
>>
>>3046205
Not liking based Asuka
>>
>>3046706
this
>>
>>3043488
You retard, Asuka is literally the woman they make other wrestlers fight to see if THEY are made of glass.
>>
I wonder when the injury happened, anyone have a webm of it?
>>
>>3047033
Nobody really knows. She hid it too well. She just took a bad bump at some point
>>
>>3043424
Fuckin sucks because I just bought an NXT ticket for the sole purpose of seeing her.
>>
File: ecripse.webm (3MB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
ecripse.webm
3MB, 640x322px
>>3047033
It was here. Asuka lands right on her collarbone. Sucks that such a great sell came with a high cost.
>>
>>3047078
Ember looking like a backyard wrestler. Fucking disgrace.
>>
>>3047033
Not yet, to be honest I am also interested, in the article it sounded like it was early in the match, not in later parts.
>>
>>3043424
Obviously a work just to relinquish the title.. they want her to be the only wrestler in history to be undefeated
>>
C r I n g e
>>
>>3047078
Hard to know for sure but this is definitely one of the more likely spots that could have caused it. The fact that she was able to no sell the pain to play possum afterwards is impressive. Must have hurt like hell
>>
>>3047078
I seriously doubt it was there. She takes worse bumps than that before breakfast. This reeks of a cheap attempt to get the belt off her.
>>
This could be a blessing in disguise or it depends on if they ever planned her to be a continous undefeated 'champion' and win a main brand title straight away like paige.

But fair play to her finishing the match. Legit tough lady.
>>
>>3047083
Don't think so.
>>3047076
That is bad luck, which tour?
>>
>>3047083
It's not a work. She posted a picture of her x-ray on Twitter. They're not taking the belt off her either so what possible reason would they have to fake this?
>>
Now Asuka doesn't get to wrestle in her home town next month. That sucks
>>
>>3043424
I know from experience how much a broken collarbone hurts and how hard it is to move the arm. She's a tough cookie to continue without missing a beat. Using the Asuka Lock especially must have been excruciating

Get well soon champ
>>
>>3047105
That does suck, both for her and the fans. I want to think that barring a reason she can't travel, she'll flex her mic skills, and cut killer promo to her people, in hers and their language.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbpboTzVFwY
>>
>>3043424
So they're not going to strip her. Okay then.
>>
>>3047123
I remember he could barely move after that. So glad Asuka's break wasn't as bad as Orton's, it would have robbed us of that fantastic match
>>
>>3047105
And that is twice as sucky. She was probably looking forward doing that. And MAYBE, just maybe we could have had fancam of her against someone there. Last time with Becky, it came of pretty well.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.