[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are homegrown NXT talents failing compared to Indie talents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0202.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
Why are homegrown NXT talents failing compared to Indie talents brought up to NXT?

You'd think higher ups would favor them more they basically created them.
>>
different guy booking on the main roster.

how badly they managed to fuck up bayley is astounding.
>>
>>3043169
they're both failing
>>
>>3043183
This

Owens is the only exception.
>>
>>3043191
>thinking Owens is a homegrown NXT talent
>>
>>3043213
>Indie talents brought up to NXT
>>
>>3043176
>>3043183
These. Main roster micro manages the shit out of everyone and they all end up as sterile, generic versions of themselves.
>>
>>3043169
Braun Strowman?
Charlotte? (inb4 Womens """wrestling""")
Big E?

And to be honest, i also think Kevin Owens is the only indie shitter that actually suceeded... Why? Because he is actually good and not all flips and kicks.
>>
>>3043176
Yet again another idiot blaming the booking, especially with the worst example ever, bayley, the queen of terrible promos and in ring work.
>>
Even though Bayley, Becky, and Sasha were in 'the indies'. They were absolute nobodies.
They are what they are due to the performance center.
>>
Developing on the indies forces you to learn different styles and how to get over on your own creative and athletic merits. WEE developmental is like a factory that only teaches you one way, their way, and as we can see it fails more often than not.
>>
>>3043255
>Kevin Owens is the only indie shitter that actually suceeded..
>who is AJ Styles
>>
>>3043255
People also underestimate how much the PC actually works on other things. "King Neville" wasn't a thing on the indies(PAC could barely fucking talk), Bayley had a completely different moveset/gimmick before going to NXT, Sasha had barely been wrestling for over a year before going to WWE, and Sami Zayn was a circus act.

I didn't even know this whole homegrown meme was a thing until people started parroting Meltzer, who seemed to be salty that NXT was putting on great shows with "stolen" talent.
>>
>>3043273
an is hardly an "indie" guy, he was on primetime television for years in TNA as a top guy.
>>
>>3043273
AJ wasn't in NXT, you smark
>>
>>3043263
Hello Road Dogg. I stand with you
>>
>>3043169
>Strowman is one of the most over guys on the roster.
>>
>>3043339
For every Strowman there's a few dozen Corbins, Big Cass, Tino Sabbatelli, etc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.